IGNORED

Josie had seizure for 15 mins before EMT arrive- People Mag

quiversR4hunting

I question the whole idea that the poopy pants incident is "interesting TV." How many people watching found that interesting or even watchable? I, for one, turned away in disgust. If that happened in real life (not on TV) right in front of you, would you call that interesting? Funny? Watchable? I imagine most of us would go "ugh" and hope the parent took care of the situation quickly.

Reading Enlow's account of the situation just now, I felt sad and ashamed for Josie - for her lack of privacy, for her inability to be able to express how she feels about that particular situation, and for the fact that the adults in Josie's life just don't seem to care about her privacy or how she feels about any of this - not Jim Bob, not Michelle, and not Enlow.

Isn't he a father himself? How would HE feel if it was his daughter or someone he loved being filmed in a humiliating situation without their consent?!

Maybe because he's in television he just wouldn't give a damn either way. :cry:

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading Enlow's account of the situation just now, I felt sad and ashamed for Josie - for her lack of privacy, for her inability to be able to express how she feels about that particular situation, and for the fact that the adults in Josie's life just don't seem to care about her privacy or how she feels about any of this - not Jim Bob, not Michelle, and not Enlow.

Isn't he a father himself? How would HE feel if it was his daughter or someone he loved being filmed in a humiliating situation without their consent?!

Maybe because he's in television he just wouldn't give a damn either way. :cry:

I agree Josie will one day be a grown up mother herself (following in Michelle's black loafers) and the last thing she would want or need is to have pictures of herself pooping her pants pop up on the internet. I think not only does a little girl pooping her pants make for bad television but it shows the insensitivity of the adults around her that are supposed to love and protect her. So I'm kind of pissed offish at Enlow and JB and J'chelle for allowing this. You know I hope Josie has enough of a vindictive streak in her to take pics of JB and J'chelle when they are 85 pooping their pants and then sells it to TMZ and then takes an all girls weekend trip to Las Vegas with the money (we know what goes on at those all girls trips to Las Vegas.. well at least I know ;) But regardless it was a crappy thing to do to Josie anyway you look at it.

I've been resisting saying it. But I have to get it out.

I expect nothing less from the same production company that gave us "Hannah pooped. In her unnerwears" and Colin getting his diaper changed on camera.

And I'm just as disgusted.

I've been resisting saying it. But I have to get it out.

I expect nothing less from the same production company that gave us "Hannah pooped. In her unnerwears" and Colin getting his diaper changed on camera.

And I'm just as disgusted.

I did not watch that show much. I watched the one when they were potty training and Kate took a picture of each child's first poop in the potty on camera. I don't understand how any amount of money could be worth doing that to one's child.

Archived