IGNORED

Only in Maxwell Land...

nomoxian

...could "a bike ride" be included on a list of "Items accomplished among the family" I'd laugh, but it's actually kind of sad.

Today I set up food for 25+ people, which I will finish off later on. I also vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, ironed my work clothes for the week, fixed a pair of glasses - and here I go sounding like a Maxwell!

In other news, Andrew can be seen wearing a *bow* on his head. Gender role reversal?!!

...could "a bike ride" be included on a list of "Items accomplished among the family" I'd laugh, but it's actually kind of sad.

Today I set up food for 25+ people, which I will finish off later on. I also vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, ironed my work clothes for the week, fixed a pair of glasses - and here I go sounding like a Maxwell!

In other news, Andrew can be seen wearing a *bow* on his head. Gender role reversal?!!

"items accomplished among the family" -- could they simply write, "things we did" ??????

Haven't been over to Tightus2 to see (I'm never in a hurry to go there) but a boy with a bow on his head gives me a teentsy sliver of hope, if CensorSteve let that go through.

Of course, with three older sisters, Drew's going to need every manly-man uncle he can crawl to, to keep him strictly away from being dressed up as the girls desire, at least 'til he's old enough to stick up for himself!

#lovingthethought

#evenMaxwellkidsplay

This is not the first time they've mentioned how Saturdays are for projects. What is the point of telling us that?

The bow is just from a present - I'm guessing from someone's birthday?

BTW, Drew looks so much like his sisters - it's like all of Nathan and Melanie's kids are copies of each other.

I can't wait to see if he has that crinkly eyed, big toothy grin like his sisters. I'm always so sad when they have that trained out of them grow out of it.

I can't wait to see if he has that crinkly eyed, big toothy grin like his sisters. I'm always so sad when they have that trained out of them grow out of it.

He has the intense Maxwell eyes in one of those pictures. But, yeah, he is a cutie.

That manly man lumber jack shirt he has on offsets the bow, thank goodness. :roll:

How long before Sarah posts how different and boyish (whatever that means) he is from his sisters?

So basically, Saturdays are just like any weekday, same day, different shit to clean (plus a bike ride). Geeze in the summer I manage to accomplish a bike rid 5-6 days a week.....

This is not the first time they've mentioned how Saturdays are for projects. What is the point of telling us that?

BTW, Drew looks so much like his sisters - it's like all of Nathan and Melanie's kids are copies of each other.

He looks a lot like C for sure. Mel and all of her sisters look alike as well so I'm guessing it's the Maher genes.

New post up. Sarah is pimping out Nate's I phone essential course. $20 for info you can get for free online or at your local Verizon store.

New post up. Sarah is pimping out Nate's I phone essential course. $20 for info you can get for free online or at your local Verizon store.

But it's free of evolution and feminism!

Maybe Steve got a rattle?

Sarah and John both had birthdays last month.

They never did do a birthday party post for either, which they usually do.

Could also have been a baby shower for NR Anna.

I could easily see Joseph and Elissa giving their gifts to John, Sarah and/or NR Anna, and then saying they had an extra special gift for Steve.

It has been 5 months since their wedding. Not that long, but not short either.

So basically, Saturdays are just like any weekday, same day, different shit to clean (plus a bike ride). Geeze in the summer I manage to accomplish a bike rid 5-6 days a week.....

I get the impression that Saturdays are different because they have a couple of adjacent 15 minute slots that are marked "Free Time"* (or something like that). That bike ride was as close to something spontaneous and, well, the eff-word as the Maxwells get.

*Of course, being the Maxwells, 'Free Time is just shorthand for 'unscheduled time that may be spent doing a Maxwell approved activity with the company of at least one sibling'. It's not really free time.

But it's free of evolution and feminism!

I just hate it when I head to Verizon for a phone upgrade but get told the earth is 20,000,000 years old instead.

My Iphone is begging for a bunch of APP updates. If only I had Nate to tell me which of the updates are Godly and which are not...

My Iphone is begging for a bunch of APP updates. If only I had Nate to tell me which of the updates are Godly and which are not...

For $20, you can.

They never did do a birthday party post for either, which they usually do.

Could also have been a baby shower for NR Anna.

I could easily see Joseph and Elissa giving their gifts to John, Sarah and/or NR Anna, and then saying they had an extra special gift for Steve.

It has been 5 months since their wedding. Not that long, but not short either.

No, both of them got the usual posts. That's how we found out that one of Sarah's best qualities is that she does stuff without being reminded and that John is spontaneous. Is spontaneous even allowed in Maxhell? Does is get a special listing on the schedule? "Between 8:30 and 8:45 am on alternate Tuesdays we shall be spontaneous."

No, both of them got the usual posts. That's how we found out that one of Sarah's best qualities is that she does stuff without being reminded and that John is spontaneous. Is spontaneous even allowed in Maxhell? Does is get a special listing on the schedule? "Between 8:30 and 8:45 am on alternate Tuesdays we shall be spontaneous."

We used to get posts for everyone's birthday on the "special meal" they got to pick. Usually it was some form of cheesy-potato casserole and dessert of turtle cheesecake or brownies and frozen yogurt. Maybe Steve-O took the special meals away, as no one, only Jesus is special.

Now we just get some facts about them (I'll spoil it for the rest of the year, whoever it is loves the Lord Jesus with all their heart and the rest of the family delights in it).

Attention Maxwells- Kansas wasn't the only state to have springlike weather over the weekend. It was 50 degrees in Indiana, too. See, it's proof you're not God's favorite people. #KissMyFatHoosierAss

Confession time...

For a few seconds (ok, minutes) I actually thought about paying $20 and take one for the team cause I could really use some knowledge about iPhones. I found out that is def. is different from an older generation iPod so...

But it's the Maxwell, so who am I kidding? I'll take Mr.Pretzel and the Pretzel snacks out for Pizza instead.

I just hate it when I head to Verizon for a phone upgrade but get told the earth is 20,000,000 years old instead.

I literally LOLd here. Muchas gracias.

We used to get posts for everyone's birthday on the "special meal" they got to pick. Usually it was some form of cheesy-potato casserole and dessert of turtle cheesecake or brownies and frozen yogurt. Maybe Steve-O took the special meals away, as no one, only Jesus is special.

If so, he clearly didn't think it through. Those meals were really reminiscent of the "last meal before execution" tradition. Steve, you're missing an opportunity to make people think about DEATH!

Archived