IGNORED

Bobbi Kristina Brown

roddma

it's so sad, and a little bit of history repeating itself as her mother was found the same way. 21 is so young though....terribly sad.

I've been thinking the same thing. It seems if some of the rumors are correct that "mother nature" will take over in this case.

I've been thinking the same thing. It seems if some of the rumors are correct that "mother nature" will take over in this case.

She's at Emory. They can do some seriously amazing things. Obviously she's in a very different medical situation than Jahi, but they'll maintain her if its humanly possible. Emory is MASSIVELY expensive, though, and that hospital is notorious for being beyond capacity. It will be quite sad if she's taking a space from someone with hope for survival, only to be maintained by TPN and machines.

The 'boyfriend' is actually her step-brother.

I was under the impression he was the adopted son of Whitney...so they're siblings, but not genetically siblings. :?

I was under the impression he was the adopted son of Whitney...so they're siblings, but not genetically siblings. :?

I'm still not so sure they arent married. There are 159 counties in Georgia, and there's nothing that would prevent them from going to a neighboring state. It would take TMZ an awful lot of legwork to prove that they ARENT married by checking all those courthouses...

He's been awfully quiet recently. I'm assuming he has a good attorney and is just laying low. If they truly were in love (and he didnt put her in this position) I really feel for him. It would be awful to have your wife/girlfriend laying in the hospital pretty much dead and you cant see her.

If they were really married, then he'd be the one deciding who got to visit. It would have taken him 3 seconds to whip out a marriage certificate and take over.

I thought he was like a foster son and never officially adopted. I wonder what the facts really are.

I'm still not so sure they arent married. There are 159 counties in Georgia, and there's nothing that would prevent them from going to a neighboring state. It would take TMZ an awful lot of legwork to prove that they ARENT married by checking all those courthouses...

He's been awfully quiet recently. I'm assuming he has a good attorney and is just laying low. If they truly were in love (and he didnt put her in this position) I really feel for him. It would be awful to have your wife/girlfriend laying in the hospital pretty much dead and you cant see her.

Spoke too soon, Buzzard:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/23/bobby-bro ... t-bathtub/

I would assume that TMZ spends the money necessary to access such records through paid online search services and would not have to send people to courthouses to ask for it.

I think I've said it before, but if they had been married there wouldn't be any issue over Nick seeing her. He'd have pulled out the marriage certificate and taken over. That he didn't implies to me, none existed. It's up to him to prove a legal marriage not to anyone else to search for a record that doesn't apparently exist.

i think her aunt has a restraining order against him and as long as she is at the hospital he can not come in.

I never knew Whitney had an 'adopted' son.

She didn't. He is a sort of unofficial "foster" son of her mother, Sissy Houston.

The aunt's restraining order couldn't keep a spouse from seeing his wife. She'd have to arrange a visiting time with him. A spouse would have first rights to visiting and making decisions unless those rights had been delegated to someone else. He hasn't exerted any spousal rights, therefore, I highly doubt there was ever a marriage.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the Dr. Phil special on these two yesterday. Ick, ick, ick. I am full of squicky feelings. He was either higher than a kite on God knows what, or a really terrible actor. No tears. Jabbered. Changed conversations randomly. I reeeeally don't know what to make of it. Anybody else watch?

I watched the Dr. Phil special on these two yesterday. Ick, ick, ick. I am full of squicky feelings. He was either higher than a kite on God knows what, or a really terrible actor. No tears. Jabbered. Changed conversations randomly. I reeeeally don't know what to make of it. Anybody else watch?

I didn't see it, but heard it was pretty awful.

Poor Bobbi Kristina. Between her parents and her extended family it doesn't seem like she ever had much of a chance at life.

He was completely high. There was no way a reasonable interview was possible as Dr. Phil discovered when he talked to him after arriving in Atlanta. They had to scurry around to change everything to an intervention and find a place to take him.

I seldom watch $hil and kind of wish I hadn't let that one get on the DVR.

Archived