IGNORED

The snoozefest that is the new season synopsis

eh02

first I can't find the tripod you mention :D

second I am also wondering if we will see lovey dovey stuff or bible verses classes

I am betting on the latter :D

Here ya go~

post-10637-14451999888938_thumb.jpgOn the right with all the couches.

I hope we get to see some footage of James bonding with his "stepdad" Derick :mrgreen:

http://instagram.com/p/sgOyoxLszn/

Shoestring?! My entire wedding (nearly 20 years ago admittedly) cost $3000. That's shoestring. Hired dresses and suits. Reception held in the church hall. Friend as photographer. Eighty guests. No honeymoon.

This is a terrible thing to comment on but I'm going to do it anyway ... Has anyone else noticed that Jill has let her hair get really scruffy since she met Derrick? The picture posted by someone above is typical. She still does fancy styles but her hair just looks dry and ... scruffy.

Shoestring?! My entire wedding (nearly 20 years ago admittedly) cost $3000. That's shoestring. Hired dresses and suits. Reception held in the church hall. Friend as photographer. Eighty guests. No honeymoon.

This is a terrible thing to comment on but I'm going to do it anyway ... Has anyone else noticed that Jill has let her hair get really scruffy since she met Derrick? The picture posted by someone above is typical. She still does fancy styles but her hair just looks dry and ... scruffy.

It could be that he mentioned he liked the look so she kept it going.

It could be that he mentioned he liked the look so she kept it going.

That's exactly what happened. During one of the engagement THs he said he liked her hair natural and wavy. In fact I think he specifically pointed out an instance like that he liked. From that time on, her hair looked exactly like that.

Honestly, I'm okay with it being called a gender reveal instead of a sex reveal for the sole reason that any time I hear "sex reveal," I imagine some kind of orgy deal going on. Lol

** TMI?? ** I'm into orgies and stuff...

...but even I don't think of sex when I hear "sex reveal"

As soon as I saw the mold thing...definitely my first thought was "oh, so that's going to be their excuse for putting in a new, huge, beautiful, expensive kitchen." :roll:

Serously! :roll: When hubby and I were newlyweds in our starter home, we discovered mold on the walls of the coat closet by the front door. We went online to find out what to do. If I remember correctly, we wiped down the closet walls with straight bleach. Problem solved for less than $5. The mold never came back.

That is reality.

Between the been-there-done-that subject material for this season, and the Duggars' hate-filled activisim, I'm seriously considering not watching this season.

That said, if their hate-filled activism was addressed on the show, then I would definitely watch, just to see how the Duggars defend it.

Serously! :roll: When hubby and I were newlyweds in our starter home, we discovered mold on the walls of the coat closet by the front door. We went online to find out what to do. If I remember correctly, we wiped down the closet walls with straight bleach. Problem solved for less than $5. The mold never came back.

That is reality.

I mean, it is true that some mold can be dangerous or make you need extensive renovations. I lived in a house as a kid that had a water leak from upstairs we never knew about because there was no outer sign of damage. It was all in the wall. There was a LOT of black mold (which is very bad for your health) and ants had made themselves at home because of the moisture. It was disgusting and took pretty extensive renovations to fix, and for it to be safe again.

That said...I still have the feeling this is more of a "Princess Jessa wants a new beautiful kitchen just like Princess Jilly Muffin" kind of renovation, not a "oh no, mold" kind of renovation.

That is reality.

Oh god. Don't ever do that again. Bleach and mold are TERRIBLE together. And if someone has a mold allergy it could make them REALLY ill and/or send them to the hospital. For everyone else, the reaction from the mold to the bleach can cause anything from headaches to nausea and it's REALLY bad for you to inhale.

Also, mold and bleach is seen as an "appropriate" way to handle any mold EXCEPT black mold. Black mold is extremely dangerous and needs to be completely removed by a professional team. Even without disrupting it, black mold is a serious health hazard.

That is reality.

They don't live in reality.

JB allowed his daughter to marry an unemployed, uneducated teenager. The 2 went Paris on their honeymoon- that is no one's reality. Those kids have been raised to fail.

the beauty of this is that they know we know they didn't pay for it because it was FILMED -

things we will see or hear this season

We have to save for the wedding which will be a TH the entire time - every single episode

not to mention

Michelle's horrified eyes every time she mentions the FFH

Since Jill will be cooking a special dinner tonight in honor of the first time the couple licked each other's eyelids or something, I'd say this season will be a total snooze.... Their instagram is more interesting and both J and J often look like that spoof video of how a Christian girl does social media.....

Jana will scrub the kitchen with bleach while Jim-Bob pontificates on how important it is to have the skills to do things yourself so you can save money [good advice, but wow can you repeat that yet again?]

The little girls will scream "Stranger Danger," when loving Michelle arrives to pick them up from the sleep over and gush about how this "Season of LIfe" is so hard--all her little girls are growing up... blah, blah, blah

Jana will be seen heaving laundry around since Grandma has been liberate from the family laundry mat.

Jill will go on forever about how great sex is....I mean how precious Derrick is

Jessa will lead Ben thru Paris by his "tie" and totally rule the roost and begin eye-rolling over whatever stupid thing he says next.

Jill and Anna will be on the phone gushing about BABIES and Anna and MIchelle will be "so WISE" and Jill will listen in that annoying adoring Gothard way.

Jodyn will go missing, but the season will be over before they notice.

Jim-Bob will joke to "Mama" about how we need to be more like those newlyweds and she'll giggle and he'll leer.

Amy willl admit she's not been a virgin in "like a decade" and Jill will say how they LOVE Amy in spite of it.

The Bates will be shown recreating yet another Duggar episode on that other network.

The Duggars will load up the bus and go see the primier of the new Kendrick brother's movie.

Can you say YAWN?

They don't live in reality.

JB allowed his daughter to marry an unemployed, uneducated teenager. The 2 went Paris on their honeymoon- that is no one's reality. Those kids have been raised to fail.

It is abhorrent that JB sets his kids up to fail so they have to rely on him. He really has ego issues.

It looks like Schraeder's friend was correct about the conditions in Smuggler's old house, mold and all. It does look like even though they were aware of the problem, the Duggars did nothing about the mold problem until Jessa and Ben moved in. Slum landlords comes to mind.

I think I'm an eternal optimist. Seriously, it can be a problem at times.

Does anyone else think that there might be a couple of really sweet moments in the upcoming season? I mean, people seemed really surprised by how adorable Ben and Jessa's proposal moment in the Church was when they embraced last season. I feel like if there are nice moments in this season it'll be focused around:

- Right before Jessa walks down the aisle. I have a feeling that JB might be a bit more emotional about it than we give him credit for and Jessa herself may be a bit emotional as well.

- Jill and Derick seeing their son for the first time on the ultrasound. I don't care who you are or what type of family you have, that is an incredibly special moment to experience.

- Possibly when Jill and Derick learn that they are pregnant. Its kind of old news in this family considering how many kids her parents, but I think it might be a really special experience for them.

- And I think it's possible that Ben and Jessa will be rather emotional about their marriage as well. A year isn't a long time to be together before marriage, but for Fundies it is. I get the feeling that it was a huge relief to both of them to finally be able to say they're husband and wife; not just because they get to have sex, but because they finally get to be together like a normal couple.

Anyone else think this season may not be (entirely) worthless and there might be one or two nice moments to take away?

Does anyone else think that there might be a couple of really sweet moments in the upcoming season? I mean, people seemed really surprised by how adorable Ben and Jessa's proposal moment in the Church was when they embraced last season. I feel like if there are nice moments in this season it'll be focused around:

- Possibly when Jill and Derick learn that they are pregnant. Its kind of old news in this family considering how many kids her parents, but I think it might be a really special experience for them.

- And I think it's possible that Ben and Jessa will be rather emotional about their marriage as well. A year isn't a long time to be together before marriage, but for Fundies it is. I get the feeling that it was a huge relief to both of them to finally be able to say they're husband and wife; not just because they get to have sex, but because they finally get to be together like a normal couple.

Anyone else think this season may not be (entirely) worthless and there might be one or two nice moments to take away?

I think it will be a very emotional season. Just based on Ben and Jessa' engagement episode alone - their wedding will have me at least I bet with tissues either laughing or crying. I can't wait for this season!

I think they do have a deep bond (I stand by it) and I think I read somewhere where Ben's mom said he has tears down his face while she walked down the aisle. They are both emotional....

and in the teases we have seen so far Jessa is very emotional just listen to her voice, when her voice changes you know she is in love and emotional - that and the way she looks at Ben - it's there and obvious - so I can' t wait- also once we get TH's with the two of them which I bet they are filming now, they just haven't released the pics or videos, you will see a change from last year, because now they can touch and show emotion, no more shoulder bumps, I bet we will see a couple of gazes and kisses come the TH's.

so yes I expect it will be a sensitive and emotional.

as for Jill I am sure her and Derick will show real emotion when they find out about Baby Dilly. It may have happened to her mother 21 times, but I am betting a woman's first time is always an emotional thing.

I appreciate your sunny outlook. Having said that,

NO. JIll and derickdillard are badly overexposed at this point. I am already tired of reading and hearing about their Blessed Event. These two don't even know each other and they're starting a family? Terrific. I'm also not interested in hearing more of Jim Boob's inappropriate comments. I am looking forward to the mighty struggle J-Chelle will have "keeping sweet" while her daughter gets the attention she thinks she's due, though.

I'm not a fan of Bin's. I'm wondering if our TV will survive the "must pinch pennies for the honeymoon!" storyline. It's doubtful.

I appreciate your sunny outlook. Having said that,

NO. JIll and derickdillard are badly overexposed at this point. I am already tired of reading and hearing about their Blessed Event. These two don't even know each other and they're starting a family? Terrific. I'm also not interested in hearing more of Jim Boob's inappropriate comments. I am looking forward to the mighty struggle J-Chelle will have "keeping sweet" while her daughter gets the attention she thinks she's due, though.

I'm not a fan of Bin's. I'm wondering if our TV will survive the "must pinch pennies for the honeymoon!" storyline. It's doubtful.

Lol! Thanks! I really feel like the sunny optimism is a big problem sometimes. I'm hopeful that there will be some nice moments mixed in with the boring - mostly because I really do want the kids to be truly happy. Hope for the best and expect the worst is probably an accurate description.

- Right before Jessa walks down the aisle. I have a feeling that JB might be a bit more emotional about it than we give him credit for and Jessa herself may be a bit emotional as well.

- Jill and Derick seeing their son for the first time on the ultrasound. I don't care who you are or what type of family you have, that is an incredibly special moment to experience.

I hope you're right ! I honestly want to see Jessa/Ben and Jill/Derrick happy and in love. Those girls did not had any childhood i hope they can at least have an happy married life despite their dangerous beliefs.

Archived