IGNORED

Did JB & M Stop Jill From Helping Unwed SIL Deliver Her Baby

LongDogMom

Radar Online had an article today about how Jill was planning to help deliver Susanna Keller's baby but supposedly Jim Bob and Michelle would not allow it because Susanna was not married:

“Jill was very excited to assist Susanna through the birth,†a source reveals to Radar of the newly married 23-year-old, now pregnant with her first child. “Michelle and Jim Bob, however, wouldn’t let her participate. They thought Jill shouldn’t be exposed to an unmarried mother in that condition.â€

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/ ... ed-cousin/

I hadn't heard that before about Jill not being allowed to help deliver the baby all because Susanna was an unwed mother. Sheesh, JB's own sister was an unwed mother when she had Amy!

The article went on stating some stuff I'd read before about Susanna allowing her little girl to dance:

"As Radar previously reported, the conservative Christian family iced previously close friend Susanna out of the family when she decided to ditch tradition and live like a normal teenager. When she became pregnant with daughter Noelle out of wedlock in 2012, sources say the family banned the 22-year-old from their TLC reality show, 19 Kids And Counting, and refused to say her name on air. When Susanna ran into the family at an event in Texas last year, they were cordial, but became appalled when the young mom allowed her daughter now nearly 2, to dance. (The family considers dancing to be “too sensual.â€

Frankly, I don't understand how any normal adult could see a little girl and see her dancing as "too sensual". She is like 2 years old! That's just icky that such a description would even come up with a child that young. Of course, didn't JB say something about one of his little daughter's dresses being too short, or her shoulders showing... that creeps me out that a man would even think about a little girl that young as being sensual/sexual or lust=inspiring in any way! :wtf:

I don't recall that Suze gave birth in AR. Why would Jill, at that time still very new to midwifery, travel all the way to assist in her delivery? Plus, Suze was probably not using the midwife Jill trained under, and I doubt another midwife would just let someone show up and assist with a birth under their supervision.

Plus, do we even know Suze had a homebirth? If it was in a hospital or a birthing center, Jill likely would not have been allowed to assist for liability reasons.

There were no indications that Jill and Suze were close. Who said she was even wanted there?

This just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe JB and M did stop her from attending the birth, but there are many practical reasons why that wouldn't have been appropriate anyway.

Oh my God, will they ever stop? How many of these things do they spit out a day? Every time I log in there's some new bullshit from Radar, and people eat it up! "Omg! Did you see what Radar posted?!!?1 Is it true?!!1!1 Is Michelle addicted to crack? Is Jim Bob from another galaxy??? I read it on Radar!!"

RADAR MAKES SHIT UP TO GET YOUR CLICKS. That is their entire purpose. Their 'sources' are either posts lifted from Free Jinger, or their own minds. Occasionally they might be right about something - guess what, a stopped clock is right twice a day. They're a sleazy tabloid. The end.

Susannah was in Florida, wasn't she? And I am not really sure she had much to do with the Duggars outside of being Anna's sister, right? This story does not make a lot of sense. It probably came from some old FJ thread because I know we have joked about the Duggars not letting their snowflakes around those worldly Kellers who fled ATI.

Also, I remember reading a looooong time ago that the whole reason Jill got into midwifery in the first place was because her close friend became pregnant and Jill got to attend some of the prenatal classes. Does this ring a bell for anyone else?

Also, I remember reading a looooong time ago that the whole reason Jill got into midwifery in the first place was because her close friend became pregnant and Jill got to attend some of the prenatal classes. Does this ring a bell for anyone else?

Yes I remember that! Jill went to the birthing classes because her friend was unwed.

Whatever happened, it's no big loss to Susanna or anyone to miss out on Jill's "assistance." She's not a certified midwife.

Wed or not, having babies is the result of doing the secks. If all that were true, Jim Bob and Michelle wouldn't have allowed poor little innocent virginal Jill to see the result of doing the secks, would they? Married or not!

At what kind of event would the Duggars be were dancing by anyone would be occurring? Certainly not some ATI thing, why would Susanna be at that?

What event?

Bet it's all made up. If you got nothing, just lie. What a way to sell your publication.

Wed or not, having babies is the result of doing the secks. If all that were true, Jim Bob and Michelle wouldn't have allowed poor little innocent virginal Jill to see the result of doing the secks, would they? Married or not!

i thought jill was at at least one of anna's births

i thought jill was at at least one of anna's births

She was at the toilet birth for sure, and I think she flew back from wherever to be with Anna when Mackenzie was born. What I'm saying (snidely, for sure) is that I'm certain that JB and M thought midwifery was OK for Jill when she was a virgin.. because it dealt only with women. Whether or not they wouldn't allow her to work with an unmarried woman, I don't know. How crude of them if they prevented her from helping someone because she was unmarried.

In Growing Up Duggar Jill talks about her midwifering (is that a word?) and says she attends births of many different women in many different situations, including single mothers. That said, I find this article to be totally false, not to mention the fact that Susanna lives in FL.

I sometimes wonder if Jim-Bob doesn't plant this crap just to get publicity. I doubt there's any truth to it--or to about 99% of the crap those sites "publish".

I wonder who the Duggars put first:

Jesus

or

Gathered? Sometimes the messages of the 2 conflict.

There is no Gothard in JOY.

I don't recall that Suze gave birth in AR. Why would Jill, at that time still very new to midwifery, travel all the way to assist in her delivery? Plus, Suze was probably not using the midwife Jill trained under, and I doubt another midwife would just let someone show up and assist with a birth under their supervision.

Plus, do we even know Suze had a homebirth? If it was in a hospital or a birthing center, Jill likely would not have been allowed to assist for liability reasons.

There were no indications that Jill and Suze were close. Who said she was even wanted there?

This just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe JB and M did stop her from attending the birth, but there are many practical reasons why that wouldn't have been appropriate anyway.

Silly you, using your critical thinking skills like that!

You just need to let all logic and common sense dissolve away on a nice little cotton candy cloud and fill you mind with fluff provided by Radar and their ilk.

I thought Susannah went back to Texas not to Florida.

Technically Susanna is nothing to Jill. She would be Josh's sister-in-law but not Jill's. Just saying.

And seriously Radar .. stop .. just stop .. What's next? Is Brandon secretly trying to end his courtship with Michael since they still aren't married? Jill has technically been pregnant longer than she's been married, does that mean she had sex before her marriage? And then the end of the article will explain how pregnancy dating works? Jessa and Ben haven't been posting as many lovey-dovey photos lately - are they fighting? I mean seriously .. when will it end? Now they're bringing up shit that is so old that even if it were true it wouldn't matter?? Seriously. Give it up.

As far as Jill not being in training yet, she was monitoring Jubliee and that was 2011. So she could have at least been able to assist from a training standpoint. Again, just saying.

In Growing Up Duggar Jill talks about her midwifering (is that a word?) and says she attends births of many different women in many different situations, including single mothers. That said, I find this article to be totally false, not to mention the fact that Susanna lives in FL.

Imagine what Mullet would think.

I bet she was bagging out the singletons the minute Jill got back from those births.

TLC has a post from 2013 where Jill posts that she has attended the birth of an unwed 14 year old friend, plus she talks about the midwife training long distance course she was doing at the time. So Radar is obviously just making stuff up and is getting picked up by other tabs.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/19-kids-and ... midwifery/

Wait, the mother was 14 or she had been her friend for 14 years? Because i don't think about any situation in what a duggar girl would even know a girl that at 14 was having sex

Wait, the mother was 14 or she had been her friend for 14 years? Because i don't think about any situation in what a duggar girl would even know a girl that at 14 was having sex

The linked article states the young mom is 14 years old.

I saw this posted over at Daily Fail. They even took personal pictures from Suze's FB. I know, know, what you put on the internet, etc.

But honestly? This makes me mad. Not only did they not bother to fact check before they stole a story from one of the most disreputable tabloids on the planet, but they also dragged an innocent woman into it. As far as I can tell, Suze has always put a premium on her and her daughter's privacy. She does not blog, have a tv show, or otherwise put herself out there to be scrutinized. Now these assholes are dissecting the way she lives for all to see. :evil:

Archived