IGNORED

Sara Smith (Chris Maxwell's ex) is pregnant!

WonderingInWA

OMG - wrong breakup? When was the other one? I don't know how much more of her photo-heavy blog I can take LOL!

I actually feel a little sad for her reading her blog. She seems to strive really hard to be a good person and be genuinely kind and loving and she doesn't seem to write hate-speechie stuff at all. It feels sad to see how attatched she is to her brothers kids and clearly longing for her own. I hope this husband is a decent guy and she gets to be happy. I'm glad for her that she conceived easily and the pregnancy seems to be going well.

OMG - wrong breakup? When was the other one? I don't know how much more of her photo-heavy blog I can take LOL!

I actually feel a little sad for her reading her blog. She seems to strive really hard to be a good person and be genuinely kind and loving and she doesn't seem to write hate-speechie stuff at all. It feels sad to see how attatched she is to her brothers kids and clearly longing for her own. I hope this husband is a decent guy and she gets to be happy. I'm glad for her that she conceived easily and the pregnancy seems to be going well.

I don't think she ever blogged about the Christopher breakup. We learned about it from Tits2. IIRC, it would have been 2008 or so? They were scheduled to marry in October and broke up I believe in July. Maybe someone else will remember it better than I do. She was wearing a brown frumper in their engagement photo on Tits2, but she is SO not a frumper girl. I'm glad she got out before it was too late.

Now I have to go through that site too - lol! Not that I'm addicted or anything...... I can give up fundies whenever I want to and I just don't want to.....

Tits2?!

:cracking-up:

I can't take credit for it. I think it might have been our own John Hugh who managed to get that through on their blog once and they didn't detect the misspelling -- something like that. So forever more, their blog will be known to FJ and Tits2.

I can't take credit for it. I think it might have been our own John Hugh who managed to get that through on their blog once and they didn't detect the misspelling -- something like that. So forever more, their blog will be known to FJ and Tits2.

How does John Hugh do that? Some kind of Magic Fundie Potion?

Please teach us your ways.

How does John Hugh do that? Some kind of Magic Fundie Potion?

Please teach us your ways.

I can't remember the details, but some of John Hugh's comments have made me spit my water out, I laughed so hard. The Gloria Gaynor one is a good example

I can't remember the details, but some of John Hugh's comments have made me spit my water out, I laughed so hard. The Gloria Gaynor one is a good example

How about when he signed off as "Adele, rolling in the deep well of His love"? Still my favorite.

Archived