IGNORED

Lady Lydia in Australia again

nelliebelle1197

And apparently no one wanted to be on her blog. There are at number of posts up about her trip, but no photos of people or dates of the trip.

I feel for the good people of Australia. There will be pink lace-draped kangaroos hopping about, wombats drinking "Mist-Tea", an assault of centrepieces and "Victoria Bitter" will be renamed to "Victoriana Sweet", if she has her way. Fight the good fight, Aussie FJers! You're already stuck with The Sparkling One. Stand up, and say "enough is enough"!

Your sister in spirit, samurai_sarah

P.S.: If you need help, make the sound of a dying giraffe.

P.P.S.: I hope I'm not getting my fundies mixed up.

She can keep her VB. Whatever she does to it,it can't be much worse (but I'm a beer snob).

I'll keep an ear out and see if I hear of any wildlife with frilly pink mittens after the last lot of fires.

Have the Dropbears been warned? :lol:

Lenghty post with photos, which all seem to have been taken at the airport souvenir shop? And she hopes she could find "all this things online" because she didn´t want to buy another suitcase... :? And another post about the "calming effect" of airport music.

Did she even leave the airport?

Have the Dropbears been warned? :lol:

Lenghty post with photos, which all seem to have been taken at the airport souvenir shop? And she hopes she could find "all this things online" because she didn´t want to buy another suitcase... :? And another post about the "calming effect" of airport music.

Did she even leave the airport?

I need pictures of a frilly, pink dropbears, having a tea-party! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, @uber frau, while I totally understand your sentiments about VB (I'm German, we invented beer-snobbery), I retain fond feelings for the stuff, after my so-far only visit to Australia. :embarrassed:

Well, for missing out on years and years of Ken Ham, a little Lydia is a small price to pay.

Can you imagine being trapped on a plane next to Lady Lydia?

She says that despite her house being a mess she has a little area set up so that she can serve guest who drop by. Do that many people drop by her house unexpected?

Well, for missing out on years and years of Ken Ham, a little Lydia is a small price to pay.

Would you like to work out a trade?

Her mother died and she was in the Melobourne/Mornington area. They stayed at some B&B's and of course her fetish for teacups took over. I don't think they had a lot of spending money. She's back home now.

Tea cup obsession. :lol:

She got homesick for Hobby Lobby and the photos of the airport store crapola really demonstrate Lady Lydia's unerring ability to zone in on kitsch wherever she goes.

Ahem. I'm afraid I had to google dropbear. So it's a wild haggis! :D

Being trapped next to LL on a plane ride to Oz would be my personal hell. Do you think she brings a doily and centerpiece to decorate her seat tray? Perhaps lace curtains for the window?

LA to Melbourne is pretty damn awful no matter who you're travelling with.

I think I'd rather hang out in the very back with all the toddlers than have to sit next to LL.

Being trapped next to LL on a plane ride to Oz would be my personal hell. Do you think she brings a doily and centerpiece to decorate her seat tray? Perhaps lace curtains for the window?

You know, I could actually see her trying that. :lol:

You know, I could actually see her trying that. :lol:

She probably carries a floral china tea cup and saucer in her hand luggage too.

Archived