IGNORED

Community

clownprincess

I'm gonna miss "Troy and Abed In the Mornin'". At least Abed seems to growing as a person since Troy has left. He actually asked a girl out to dinner. I hope something comes of him dating the coat room girl.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Joel McHale do standup last year, but he was certainly not dressed in bright blue tights. :mouse-shock:

Has that Kugler guy been in it before?

So jealous you got to see Joel. I don't remember Kugler. Considering it's Mitchell Hurwitz and they've been building him up so much, I doubt he was around before...

I had no idea that's who Kugler was. Wow. That's sort of my whole comedy world in a nutshell! I'll have to watch it again and look for Arrested Development in-jokes.

Joel was a lot of fun live. And very handsome. His hands are HUGE! He's got a storytelling style, not just joke, joke, joke. I recommend seeing him if you get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall I thought the season was awesome. I did miss Troy, but not so much with Pearce.

I enjoyed the return of John Oliver. I didn't think I would like Hickey, but he ended up working pretty well.

I hope it comes back for another season, although I don't know where they would take it.

• 3 weeks later...

Heart. Broken. I wanted six seasons and a movie dammit!

They're shopping it to cable and streaming outlets. I wouldn't say it's completely dead :handgestures-fingerscrossed: Maybe Netflix will make more...

• 10 months later...

I loved the snippet of Shirley's spinoff. That was awesome!

And I've only seen the first episode so far because my son wanted to do his homework instead of watching the second one last night. Grumble grumble responsible teenagers grumble grumble.

Archived