IGNORED

Community

clownprincess

Anyone else who can't wait for the return of Jeff, Abed, and the gang? Check out the new season promo - John Goodman is hilarious! :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Community so much. The cast works so well together.

Thanks for the link to the promo, I hadn't seen it yet!

• 3 months later...
Anyone else who can't wait for the return of Jeff, Abed, and the gang? Check out the new season promo - John Goodman is hilarious! :D

Thanks for sharing. :D

Thanks for sharing. :D

You!Have!Just!Made!My!Day!

:text-datsphatyo:

I wasn't clear what was going on with "C" from watching "The Soup," but it'll be back? And avec the one, the only, the Goodman?????

:romance-inlove::romance-heartsthree::romance-heartstiny::romance-heartspink::romance-wub::romance-wub::romance-wub::romance-wub:

I've been overdue for good news. Love it!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My favorite show on tv. I was so afraid it was going to get cancelled. I loved the addition of John Goodman. His acting is flawless.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to turn it off for a few moments after "I don't know what you hope to do but all you're making me feel is intense hatred for Renee Zellweger"

:clap: :dance: :D :lol:

Migosh, i was laughing so hard it seemed like I was gonna pass out.

That show is incredible, although honestly I could do without The Soup guy's chest. Not my cuppa.

Fuck the rest of season 3 (not really)

Six seasons and a movie or bust!!

Yes! Powers that be make this happen!

Yes! Powers that be make this happen!

Twelve seasons and a theme park!

Can't wait to see what's next - Pillow Fort vs. Blanket Fort! Abed vs. Troy! Subway vs. Shirley!

Just bumping up all my favorite media on this forum... ;)

• 1 month later...

I was kinda sad to hear Dan Harmon was sacked and replaced with the creators of Just Shoot Me (Shudders). :?

Though I am curious to see the direction the show takes next season, and I adore the cast, I wonder if the loss of most of the writing staff will kill the show. It would have been better to just end it at season 3 (esp. considering how perfect a series finale the last episode would have been) than to make a mediocre fourth season.

If Joel spends the entire season in his leather pants, the writing might not matter : )

I love the show and I'm also worried about the quality next season. I hope it's still awesome.

• 8 months later...

Community returns tomorrow. I was a huge fan of the first two seasons, meh since. Still, my DVR is set.

So excited for it to come back! I've missed Jeff and Abed and Britta and the group. Donald Glover makes me laugh just by standing there. Brilliant, brilliant series.

My daughter met Donald Glover last year. He autographed a hat for her. She was 18 at the time but is so petite she looks younger. He said, "You are so adorable! What are you, like 14?" & kept squeezing her cheeks. Of course she was on cloud 9! She said he was a really nice guy in person, friendly with everyone.

Tonight's the night!!!!

I came to the show very late, but i love it. So funny. BEtween it and Big Bang, I could be entertained for a long, long time.

So? It's Fridean, and S4 began! What did everybody think?

I found Pierce played by Fred Willard in Abed TV to be absolutely hilarious.

Silly and yet intelligently humorous, enjoyed the episode very much on first viewing --- but I'll watch again, since I had the volume on low to pamper the sleeping TSU!

Anybody?

Archived