IGNORED

Martha's havin' a baby (Mortons)

Escapefromfundiedom

damn! i think they got married in october, iirc. which one is the brother's blog?

They got married on October 25. The brothers5five.blogspot.com

This will grandchild #23?

that link doesn't bring anything up :/

Sorry, it's thebrothersfive5.blogspot.com

thanks!

lol that's certainly a...err...lovely picture they used. :lol: wonder if that's just the only one they had available or what.

Isn't she wearing pants in that picture? :stir-pot:

Hunting pants, dear. I am sure she has her modest dress on underneath. Mortons are always in elegant ladyland even when they are killing things.

Is Tayte going to be cast on MTV's Teen Dad's? Along with Jessa's teen husband? Maybe Teen Husband/Dad Extraordinaire Taylor Tsantles can give them both tips?

How old is Martha? Tayte's 19 so is Martha 19 or even just 18? And how old is Adeline?

Based on this post:

mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2010/01/marthas-17th-birthday.html

Martha just turned 22. I think Adeline is about a year and a half older than her, so probably 23?

I kind of wondered. There was no reason to suspect Martha lacked the family fecundity, and she's been married for almost three months. That's right on track for a Morton.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about Addie. In part, it's because of the radio silence on their blog in the past year or so. Bloggers go through phases and degrees of interest, but it has been pretty slim pickins since the courtship started. Martha and Tayte's trailer and "nesting" pictures were shared on the Brothers' blog, as was the second, more detailed post about the wedding, and now the baby announcement. The boys have been doing most of the heavy lifting with regard to the family updates. I don't want to think that Addie is too sad to write, but it seems like the family are stepping in to fill the obvious void. Maybe they see it too.

Part of me thinks that "Daddy" likes that she's still at home, and she may enjoy the unexpected distinction of being the Last of the Lovely Morton Sisters to remain. But mainly, I hope that she's somehow found someone (or rather, that they've found HER), and that she's too wrapped up in the glories of her own romance to report on her sister's new marriage.

I kind of wondered. There was no reason to suspect Martha lacked the family fecundity, and she's been married for almost three months. That's right on track for a Morton.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about Addie. In part, it's because of the radio silence on their blog in the past year or so. Bloggers go through phases and degrees of interest, but it has been pretty slim pickins since the courtship started. Martha and Tayte's trailer and "nesting" pictures were shared on the Brothers' blog, as was the second, more detailed post about the wedding, and now the baby announcement. The boys have been doing most of the heavy lifting with regard to the family updates. I don't want to think that Addie is too sad to write, but it seems like the family are stepping in to fill the obvious void. Maybe they see it too.

Part of me thinks that "Daddy" likes that she's still at home, and she may enjoy the unexpected distinction of being the Last of the Lovely Morton Sisters to remain. But mainly, I hope that she's somehow found someone (or rather, that they've found HER), and that she's too wrapped up in the glories of her own romance to report on her sister's new marriage.

I hope so too. I have an affection for Addie.

Archived