IGNORED

Joseph Duggar starts College

luv2laugh

Of course it would be Chik-Filet.

The big question for me is..who are those girls and where is his chaperone? Does Tori know? :lol:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course it would be Chik-Filet.

The big question for me is..who are those girls and where is his chaperone? Does Tori know? :lol:

The girl next to him is Courtney Green, Carlin's bff. She seems to have just deleted her instagram (unless she just blocked me and halcionne lol).

Are we sure he is filling out an application? Maybe they are just studying. I used to study with friends are Starbucks and Jack in th Box. I do think it's nice that he is out doing normal activities for people his age, i.e. hanging out with friends rather to study or just to eat. It's something his siblings aren't allowed to do since they can't go to college and make friends. I love to snark on Crown College but at least Joseph now has more of a life than he did at home.

Are we sure he is filling out an application? Maybe they are just studying. I used to study with friends are Starbucks and Jack in th Box. I do think it's nice that he is out doing normal activities for people his age, i.e. hanging out with friends rather to study or just to eat. It's something his siblings aren't allowed to do since they can't go to college and make friends. I love to snark on Crown College but at least Joseph now has more of a life than he did at home.

It looks like he's writing in a book, not a job application, but maybe he was doing both and the picture was just after the fact?

The girl next to him is Courtney Green, Carlin's bff. She seems to have just deleted her instagram (unless she just blocked me and halcionne lol).

Do you remember her IG name? I'm pretty sure I unfollowed her. I strictly lurk, so I wouldn't expect to get blocked.

Do you remember her IG name? I'm pretty sure I unfollowed her. I strictly lurk, so I wouldn't expect to get blocked.

It was courtneykayg. Even if she had blocked me I would still be able to see her blank profile. It says user doesn't exist.

It was courtneykayg. Even if she had blocked me I would still be able to see her blank profile. It says user doesn't exist.

That account is definitely gone. Though I can see some photos in Google's cache and she looks about 12.

The person who took the photo said he was filling out a job application. Maybe they got close enough at first to see what it was, or they saw him ask?

You know, on my phone (tiny screen) the girl he is sitting beside looked (to me) like she was stuffing a table flower arrangement into her purse... wouldn't that be a hoot? :lol:

Looking again on a larger screen, it's the arrangement on the table across from them and a trick of perspective. ;)

First post; apologies for any goofs

• 3 months later...

Archived