IGNORED

5 Things I Learned as a Mormon Polygamist Wife

That's really interesting. I am not studied in that particular group but I find the whole construct of religious polygamy as in the FLDS and other fundamentalist groups to be fascinating.

Wow! Back in the day, Cracked was a pale imitation of Mad (JMHO). This was readable and I see part of a series on cult experience. Je suis Cracked!!

Those cots though. :o That looks terrible. I would love to see what the super-special-top-level of the temple looked like.

That picture, at least, was from a historic fort's barracks (I was curious and did a google image search). Not that the reality was anything even decent, I'm sure :(

The subject of that article did an AMA on reddit too (I'm about to read it, looks thorough though): http://www.reddit.com/r/BestofCracked/c ... wife_in_a/

Wow! Back in the day, Cracked was a pale imitation of Mad (JMHO). This was readable and I see part of a series on cult experience. Je suis Cracked!!

cracked has done quite a few series like this, from a modern day sex slave in america to a person who was unwittingly an accomplice to mass murder as a child to someone who was in scientology to former jehovah's witnesses and so on. it's very interesting.

Those cots though. :o That looks terrible. I would love to see what the super-special-top-level of the temple looked like.

That's just a stock photo inserted by Cracked, not one of the actual compound. Cracked purposefully uses weird stock photos in their articles for humor.

(Missed the other reply, oh well)

Oh lol. I thought it was an actual image from her childhood. I was imagining a bunch of pregnant sister wives on those cots.

That picture, at least, was from a historic fort's barracks (I was curious and did a google image search). Not that the reality was anything even decent, I'm sure :(

The subject of that article did an AMA on reddit too (I'm about to read it, looks thorough though): http://www.reddit.com/r/BestofCracked/c ... wife_in_a/

I got to read some of the redditt, that was a pretty good AMA.

That would be so awesome if she came here and did one.

Archived