IGNORED

Joseph's Birthday

HarleyQuinn

Wait, so Joseph is actually going to Crown College?! Like, for real? Is he living with the Bateses?

I can't believe the Duggars actually let their kid attend a university, and one out of town no less.

Even though it's a Christian college and the Bates probably have headship over him now. :lol:

If this is true, maybe there's hope for some of the girls????? Joy- she seems like the perfect fit for college.

A Duggar is going to clown college - wow that's a step in the right direction!

Smug will be pissed.

I doubt the girls would be allowed to go to clown college.

Joe is going to college away from home??????? Good for him! Even if it is a Christian college, it is better than him staying at home.

Joe is going to college away from home??????? Good for him! Even if it is a Christian college, it is better than him staying at home.

Maybe it was so there was a free spot at the towing business and JB could actually give Bin a job of sorts. Mowing lawns for your bitch father in law in not really the greatest employment.

Maybe it was so there was a free spot at the towing business and JB could actually give Bin a job of sorts. Mowing lawns for your bitch father in law in not really the greatest employment.

I can't believe that anyone bought the "he's working for JB" line- I think Jessa forced it.

What man cheapskate with 10 sons, (and 9 daughters) 9 of them living at home, is going to pay another kid to do menial tasks around the house? :music-tool:

I can't believe that anyone bought the "he's working for JB" line- I think Jessa forced it.

What man cheapskate with 10 sons, (and 9 daughters) 9 of them living at home, is going to pay another kid to do menial tasks around the house? :music-tool:

Well Boob had to at least keep up appearances by saying he was paying him...

Interesting that we're talking about what Joe does all day and suddenly there is a post about it. I hope we get some information about him attending college in the next season such as if he's living with the Bates and if not where is he living?

Interesting that we're talking about what Joe does all day and suddenly there is a post about it. I hope we get some information about him attending college in the next season such as if he's living with the Bates and if not where is he living?

I wonder if JB bought up some real estate in Tennesee?

But whose living with Joe then to be an accountability partner? I can't see JD abandoning his towing business and being a "cop" to supervise his brother. It would be great if Joe and Josiah were both taking classes.

But whose living with Joe then to be an accountability partner? I can't see JD abandoning his towing business and being a "cop" to supervise his brother. It would be great if Joe and Josiah were both taking classes.

Well, if Jessa can court and then marry a teenager with no job {TLC doesn't count, that's an after he bagged the Duggarette perk} or education, why can't the 20 yo Joe go to a fundie bible college without an accountability buddy?

The standards are made up, change at a whim and in order to suit the situation.

These folks are as phony as they come.

Well, with the outcome of the last election, it seems like the perfect place for JB to buy property.

Well, if Jessa can court and then marry a teenager with no job {TLC doesn't count, that's an after he bagged the Duggarette perk} or education, why can't the 20 yo Joe go to a fundie bible college without an accountability buddy?

The standards are made up, change at a whim and in order to suit the situation.

These folks are as phony as they come.

I think the Duggars would see this situation as very different then Ben courting Jessa. Although they do change the rules randomly I would be surprised if they allowed a son to go off to even Crown College by himself. I mean even Jill needed Jana to go with her when she was doing her midwifery.

I think the Duggars would see this situation as very different then Ben courting Jessa. Although they do change the rules randomly I would be surprised if they allowed a son to go off to even Crown College by himself. I mean even Jill needed Jana to go with her when she was doing her midwifery.

Being the Patriachy lovers that they are, I wouldn't be surprised if Joseph got completely different rules to his sisters, being male.

I doubt Joe is allowed to live by himself. Maybe he moved in with the Bates so they can keep an eye on him.

Being the Patriachy lovers that they are, I wouldn't be surprised if Joseph got completely different rules to his sisters, being male.

Archived