IGNORED

Who is Peter Bradrick?

skankbiscuit

Uh..... :think: :think: I've got a real thing for gingers, but ... yeah, no, AFAIK you are indeed the only one of us finding Peter to be hot. Of course, we don't know who's lurking out there. Could be any number of VF interns ... I mean, young people in the VF circle who find him quite l*st-worthy.

Bahaha! *I* married a ginger, and he is seriously sexy. I've seen Peter irl, and no...or maybe it's just knowing what he really believes that shuts that down for me. haha

p.s. I was raised fundie lite, and had a father who demanded to know step by step what happened the night I went too far. (i.e. the night I held my boyfriend's hand. I kid you not.) So yeah, Doug's little narrative is way too easy for me to imagine actually happening irl, but that doesn't make it any less perverted. No sane parent should be thinking that much about their child's first kiss. Ever.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way, I think I'm still the only FJer who thinks Peter Bradrick is kind of a hottie...

No dearie, you're not the only one. He'd be my type if he didn't have hatred written all over his face. You can just tell he's a hateful asshole.

Has this ever been posted here? I found this today -- gives an excellent background summary of Petey and Kelly's relationship and some nice photos of how poor Kelly has aged in the past 6.5 years of being married to Petey:

ingridgraceandaudrey.blogspot.com/2012/06/portrait-of-lady.html

Has this ever been posted here? I found this today -- gives an excellent background summary of Petey and Kelly's relationship and some nice photos of how poor Kelly has aged in the past 6.5 years of being married to Petey:

Spot on article! It was written last June. I wonder if Kelly is pregnant again. There seems to be no news about her. I can see her developing a PPD. That would not be good because she'd to told to just pray harder.

Thanks for the link. I've somehow avoided most of the Bradrick! hoopla until recently. What a douche (I'd refer to him as a tool, but Doug Phillips seems to have a lock on the toolish market).

What a pair. Bleah.

Edited to add: every time I see this thread, I read it as "Why is Peter Bradrick?". Why indeed?

I thought one of the saddest things about the article was that dreadful "happy birthday" video they made from the NICU for Dougie (Is A Tool). Kelly looks completely unhappy. And honestly, who the hell does something like that from the NICU?

Spot on article! It was written last June. I wonder if Kelly is pregnant again. There seems to be no news about her. I can see her developing a PPD. That would not be good because she'd to told to just pray harder.

I agree, that was a spot on article. She is exactly right, for all the opining those jackasses do about putting women and children first, their actions don't tend to back that up.

Archived