IGNORED

Lоusewife is so freaking catty

antares

It sounds like a scam to me, and I wonder if she would even report that as taxable income.

She made a very snide remark about the husband looking soft and womanly. Jeesh, this blogger has some serious hate issues, doesn't she?

who the heck is she anyway? Is she a big family fundie? Is she a Gothardite. Even if we were to suppose that Gothard somehow truly had good intentions to reform Christianity, how can he possibly look at his creation now, and not see the hateful and angry core so many of these people have? (Yes, I know it is a stretch to imagine him ever having had good intentions, but just for the sake of argument)

What is with all the Asian hate with her and Kidist?

Lousewife is an out and out racist. She doesn't really try to hide it.

Kidist is also racist but in a paranoid/delusional kind of way. She used to post all these weird blog posts on her old blog about how she'd be walking around downtown Torronto and she'd be convinced that all the asian people secretly hated her. She also got angry at a white family for living in the city because their beautiful sacred white son should be living in out in suburbia. She also is convinced that Asian dancers/musicians are subpar and don't have the artistry of white people. She really hates it when asian women date or marry white men

Here's a few of her crazy posts on display

cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2012/05/chinese-womenwhite-men-coupling.html

cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2011/10/canada-amalgam-of-mediocrity.html

It sounds like a scam to me, and I wonder if she would even report that as taxable income.

She made a very snide remark about the husband looking soft and womanly. Jeesh, this blogger has some serious hate issues, doesn't she?

who the heck is she anyway? Is she a big family fundie? Is she a Gothardite. Even if we were to suppose that Gothard somehow truly had good intentions to reform Christianity, how can he possibly look at his creation now, and not see the hateful and angry core so many of these people have? (Yes, I know it is a stretch to imagine him ever having had good intentions, but just for the sake of argument)

None of the above. She's a faux intellectual with a maddening writing style. She's Catholic, I think, and has one son whom she homeschooled using the classical method, so she's better than everyone else because her kid knows Latin. She's just a nasty piece of work, is all. She hates women, people who aren't white, people who don't have an upper middle class lifestyle, people who drink bottled water, non Christians, and for some reason she also really has it out for Pippa Middleton.

A grifter has got to grift.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2015/01/please-support-this-site/

RELATIVELY few people are willing to support blogs. Those who do have done something. They have done something small to support the right ideas. That’s what is most needed in this world — not big organizations, not expensive political campaigns. Just ideas. Ideas have consequences.

Thank you to readers who have given in my latest fundraising campaign. I greatly appreciate your support.

I just love how Stinking thinks her blog is doing something important like curing Ebola or helping the homeless. Give her a Nobel Peace Prize.

So I guess she reads here. Well, let's welcome her to the land of higher thinking.

Hi Stinking Lousewife! :nenner:

And by the way, Stinky, (yup I'm talking to you Lousewife) I thought Kate Middleton looked beautiful in her wedding gown. I remember well all your catty, insipid remarks about her that I found entirely mean-spirited. But trust you to say ugly things about her on her wedding day.

Back to us:

And don't forget that Lousewife doesn't just hate the Muslims, blacks, and women---she also loathes Jewish folks. I don't think I've ever seen

such open anti-Semitism but then I don't usually read the Aryan nation reports, etc. It always catches me off guard.

And I seriously doubt she will raise anywhere near her target amount. Most of her readers are MRAs, and they don't think women should be paid for anything.

So I guess she reads here. Well, let's welcome her to the land of higher thinking.

Hi Stinking Lousewife! :nenner:

And by the way, Stinky, (yup I'm talking to you Lousewife) I thought Kate Middleton looked beautiful in her wedding gown. I remember well all your catty, insipid remarks about her that I found entirely mean-spirited. But trust you to say ugly things about her on her wedding day.

Back to us:

And don't forget that Lousewife doesn't just hate the Muslims, blacks, and women---she also loathes Jewish folks. I don't think I've ever seen

such open anti-Semitism but then I don't usually read the Aryan nation reports, etc. It always catches me off guard.

And I seriously doubt she will raise anywhere near her target amount. Most of her readers are MRAs, and they don't think women should be paid for anything.

What was her problem with Kate's dress?

Unless she's paying a hazmat crew to come in and clean up her daily word vomit, I can't image why she needs $10K to fund her blog. Aside from hosting, what are her expenses? There's an incredibly successful (as in well over a million hits per day) food blog that I follow that posts a monthly income/expense report. Even with their heavy traffic, their hosting fees are around $350 a month. If the Lousewife is asking for donations to support the garbage she spews, she should at least let her supporters know where it's going, which I doubt she ever will because SCAM!

What was her problem with Kate's dress?

Here is what she said, but she actually said it the day after the wedding:

I also agree that the Kate’s gown was ugly. It was immodest and she had a hard appearance. I didn’t want to criticize her dress yesterday because I think that’s a fairly petty matter on the actual day of the wedding. It was too low cut and the bodice was too tight. .... The lace sleeves were very beautiful, and I also liked the veil and the cut of the skirt. Mostly it was that plunging neckline, which exposed a bony collarbone and was just too revealing. The cut of the bodice drew too much attention to her breasts.

(Lawrence Auster said a bunch of mean things about the dress to get the conversation started. Here we go: "Also about Kate’s appearance. That dress was ugly. It was too tight, especially the area over her bosom, so you saw the shape and lines of the bra or whatever structure was under her dress. This reminded me of the tight tops with sports bras that women wear now in the summertime, where the outlines of the sports bra show through the top. It is the opposite of attractive or alluring. I can’t believe that with all the advisors involved in the choice of dress, no one pointed out this problem.

Also, I have to say, she did not look beautiful or even pretty. She looked plain and ordinary. ).

Surprisingly, several loyal fans of Stinky disagreed with her on this matter and thought Kate looked nice.

Regarding the arm muscle controversy...

I have always been the body type to add muscle definition easily, it's just genetic. My grandfather played professional hockey in his 20's and 30's and still is in amazing shape in his 80's, he works at it now but it came very naturally when he was younger. Some people have to work harder than others, just depends on body type. These bloggers shame women for being overweight and slovenly but then shame them again for being in shape. There is no satisfying the crazy...

Bumping to report:

LINDA N. sends a small, but generous donation and writes:

I was going to buy pizza for Super Bowel Sunday [sic] but decided to do this instead.

:lol:

They SO deserve one another!!

Unless she's paying a hazmat crew to come in and clean up her daily word vomit, I can't image why she needs $10K to fund her blog. Aside from hosting, what are her expenses? There's an incredibly successful (as in well over a million hits per day) food blog that I follow that posts a monthly income/expense report. Even with their heavy traffic, their hosting fees are around $350 a month. If the Lousewife is asking for donations to support the garbage she spews, she should at least let her supporters know where it's going, which I doubt she ever will because SCAM!

Excellent point, Sparkles. The food blogger you follow most likely has expenses tied into her blog, obviously buying ingredients for her recipes being one of them, and possibly new utensils and equipment. Those are tangible things that require an output of money to keep her blog going. And the blogger might have other expenses tied up in hosting her blog, like a good web designer, editor, etc.

But pray tell, what expenses does Stinking have that are tied up in her blog, other than her hugely over-inflated ego?

And speaking of ego, Stinking ties the potential death of her blog with the classic novel "Madame Bovary."

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2015/02/the-death-of-a-blog/

I have seen bloggers have a donation button on their site but I have never seen one hold up an amount and say " I want THIS amount"...or else...". How very odd this woman is.

I wonder if she has really recieved the amount she claims ? There is certainly no way for her readers or donors to know. If she doesn't reach her "number" and turns her site into a subscription , will her donors also have to subscribe?.

Her Madame Bovary picture has a " not for commercial use" warning from the site she boosted it. That gave me a little snicker. I'm sure the check is in the mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Stinky says she made her goal. She could be lying about it, but it appears she's staying in the hate business a while longer.

I wanted to post a link to where she has a theological argument with her BFF Lady Lydia.

http://www.thinkinghousewifeDOTCOM/wp/2 ... housewife/

You can see their disagreement which centers around communion for Catholics and Protestants in the comments.

I find it hilarious. LL was severely outmatched.

There have been some other posts where the commenters mocked LL's awful looking clothing line, but I could not find them

on this expedition. I can only stay so long on Stinky's website, because the hatred in it burns me.

She's so very, very mean. How on earth does that reflect Jesus' teachings?

It doesn't.

But really. What made Stinking so hateful, mean and bigoted. Her writings just ooze with racism, misogyny, xenophobia, classicism, homophobia, anti-Semitism and all-around prejudice. She is a sociopath.

She's not interested in any of the teachings of Jesus, that I can tell. She is, however, very into the legalistics of

old school Catholism. To her, that means hating Jews, blacks, protestants and whoever else she feels like (including the Pope).

Archived