IGNORED

Veronica Partridge Thinks Leggings are Lustful (MERGE)

16strong

I take it Veronica Partridge has never been to the Division of Motor Vehicles. :popcorn2:

I take it Veronica Partridge has never been to the Division of Motor Vehicles. :popcorn2:

Or WalMart at 2am. Or the local public university during midterms/finals.

Please, what do these fundie people mean by convicted? I've tried to google several Christian sites and I've found convicted could mean God is nudging your conscience to convicted meaning "you are loathsome in sin". Then I read here about fundies being convicted to something, which to me seems just a good idea, like "I was convicted to pick up milk on the way home." Do fundies speak a different English than I do?

After reinding myself they're not going to jail, I assume it's used for convinced.

• 8 months later...

Flashbacks to my year in homeschooling, gosh. (Curriculum was good, and it was good for my mental health, but the tutor was nuts). We had many a conversation on modesty and leggings/yoga pants. 

I rarely wear leggings or yogas out in public, but when I do, it's 100% just to make men sin. My ass clad in spandex is just that powerful. 

Archived