IGNORED

Chad and Erin's bedroom.....

VelociRapture

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks a lot better. Since she likes to decorate, maybe they'll change the bedding @ some point, too.

Chad is handy to have about the house as well as being loving and attentive to his wife. He's outshining all the other fundie Headships so far.

thanks, cr, for the screenshot!

not bad. not sure it totally goes with the light pink bedding, though, so i hope she changes that up soon.

It looks nice! Chad and Erin are adorable. I kind of hate how much I love them.

I think it is because Chad really does not have the typical fundie man attitude. He seems so laid back; he's not trying really hard to prove his masculinity and headship-ness. They act more like partners than a "husband leading his wife." It's refreshing.

They seem great together and I hope they can have a successful pregnancy soon.

I was rabbit-holing down the instagram, and couldn't figure who Chad looked like. And then I realized: if you squint a bit (just enough to make his own features less pronounced), he looks like Rob Lowe's twin! Lit'erally the most uncanny thing ever.

Absolutely agree he's the best headship. You'd have to be, to put up with a room that frilly and pink. At least, I know my SO sure wouldn't. I think the miscarriage(s) really brought them closer together, without pushing them over the edge.

It would look better, if it were an aqua or mint green. That green reminds me of pond scum. :disgust:

I think a more neutral color would have better matched the remaining pink in the room. Wonder what she'll choose next.

Chad really seems wonderful. I have a feeling (based on nothing) that she's pregnant.

I would wish for Erin that she could have a child. I like the room, even with the pink covers, although I would definitely tone those down, too.

I have to give Chad huge props that he endured that room that looked like Barbies dreamhouse. I mean, I would hate such a room, and would only do it cause I love my partner so much (thankfully, she doesn't like pink :lol: ).

I think that the green isn't really all that beautiful, but much better than the pink. Now they only need a more tasteful bed, and the room would look somewhat decent.

I'm a little surprised that they sleep in that bed. It looks like a double. My husband and I nearly killed ourselves sleeping in one of those and we only managed a few months before we bought a bigger one.

I'm a little surprised that they sleep in that bed. It looks like a double. My husband and I nearly killed ourselves sleeping in one of those and we only managed a few months before we bought a bigger one.

Gah, whenever Mr. jerkit and I visit my parents we have to sleep in a double and we don't sleep AT ALL.

The darker wall color definitely gives the room a more mature feel. I can't say how well it goes with the sheets because the lighting isn't very good, but I do like the floors.

And I think its really awesome that Erin was finally able to have her dream room for a bit. Maybe she got all that need for pink and frilly out of her system for now and wanted to try something a little different.

I don't notice much of a difference when boyfriend and I share a full/double as opposed to a queen. But that's probably my fault. The boyfriend is learning to lie down close to the middle of the bed because wherever he is, I will immediately scoot over to him and crowd his space. :D

My husband and I have been sleeping in a double for 15 years without any problem. Once we got a honeymoon suite when we were on vacation and it came with a king sized bed. My husband complained that I was too far away from him. We do fall asleep entwined (something I had to get used to.)

i agree; bed size is personal preference. Mr CatLady and I have had a double for 20 years (despite both of us being rather large) with no problem.

and I like the dark green at the Paines' house. it looks very warm. I have always favored dark or bright wall colors.

Chad is handy to have about the house as well as being loving and attentive to his wife. He's outshining all the other fundie Headships so far.

Agreed. I'm happy for Erin that she seems to have a good husband who is loving and respectful of her.

We are smaller than average people and have a King (and my hubs is on the road during most weeks). I am a thrasher and need my space.

I think a lighter green would have been nice.

Archived