IGNORED

BRADRICK! sighting online

Marian the Librarian

2 thoughts:

1) Bradrick probably learned a lot of salsemanship from Doug, who was making his living selling VF, Patriarchy and his own image, with a side of Jesus. Sales techniques often work across industries.

2) Doug is probably living on boatloads of money he and Beall squirreled away... maybe cash, maybe off shore, maybe in various kid named accounts that the kids may not even be aware of. Likely all of the above. Cash doesn't take up much room, really, and if you've been skimming for years, it is easy to accumulate (who counted the donation plates in boerne, love offerings at any other event, cashed the checks for VF???)

Yes, there has to be money coming from somewhere; they don't seem to be destitute. In addition, there is likely money deeply hidden/shielded from lawsuit liability. Would be interesting if it turned out that the VF books had been cooked.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there has to be money coming from somewhere; they don't seem to be destitute. In addition, there is likely money deeply hidden/shielded from lawsuit liability. Would be interesting if it turned out that the VF books had been cooked.

I've long suspected that DPiaT squirreled away a lot of money in off-shore accounts - and definitely cooked the VFI/VFM books. His crying poverty is a sham. IMO, of course.

The fact that DPIAT seems to be making it just fine financially is no surprise to me at all. I hardly expected him and Beall to be living in poverty after the demise of VF, he's the type who will make very sure he will survive just fine.

The fact that DPIAT seems to be making it just fine financially is no surprise to me at all. I hardly expected him and Beall to be living in poverty after the demise of VF, he's the type who will make very sure he will survive just fine.

There's no way that last trip DPIATAR had Joshua make on his own overseas (what country was it again?) just as everything started to blow up was not for the specific purpose of making a big deposit in an overseas holding. He was squirreling away funds indeed.

Looks like R.C. Jr.'s been reading FJ (again):

“We may not be funneling funds offshore, but we're serving mammon. We may not be sleeping w/someone but we've taken the world as our lover.â€

facebook.com/rcsprouljr/posts/10203707312062767?pnref=story

ETA: He posted it on both accounts. Oh, and if you want some REAL cray, check out his "friend" Kari's page. From her many posts in reply to him, I gather they've known each other since childhood.

facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=758531327561731&id=111950572219813

“We may not be funneling funds offshore, but we're serving mammon. We may not be sleeping w/someone but we've taken the world as our lover.â€

ETA: He posted it on both accounts. Oh, and if you want some REAL cray, check out his "friend" Kari's page. From her many posts in reply to him, I gather they've known each other since childhood.

Oooohhhh-KAY then!! Nothing like a little dose of Whackadoodle with the morning cup of coffee... :pink-shock: :pink-shock: :pink-shock:

Holy shit I think this woman needs therapy. And I feel like I have been through a week's worth of posts-but I am only on yesterday's posts.

I have got to get off of here before I say something I WILL NOT REGRET and rip someone's head off and SHIT down their throat

I scooped up the hog head last night and stuck it on a fence post surrounding the Verizon cell phone tower. Those FUCKER'S almost half of the techs that come in and out on his easement are full blown RAGHEADS......I think the farmer's kids who are a deceit Christian family and raise hogs and slaughter them and farm the land where we are at just conveniently let one of the heads fall of the back of their truck when they were disposing of the guts to bait the coyote's with;) I picked the head up and put it on the post and now all I want to know is this......"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW VERIZON?"

oh my good gravy o-whore-o is on and will be speaking if you can call a devils whore with a vagina speaking......

Fucking pot smoker's you IDIOT'S how many brain cells do ya thunk your killing in one said sitting and smoking and or smudging yourself in demonic smoke spirits aye?

Its strange that this woman is anti drug. I presumed she was on something way stronger than pot.

How can somebody be so angry, all of the time. Her page is all anger and racism, even Zsu mixes that shit in with nice things like cute anecdotes about her kids and what she is cooking for dinner.

woooooooow.

i need to check back when we have a Republican president. :lol: Who is her enemy then? I guess the EPA etc. This is like Fox News on speed.

"See Islam wants ONE TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EVER, except complete pain.......they cut out the clitoris so that female MAY NEVER FEEL PLEASURE AS IN AN ORGASIUM again......and they fuck them in the ass so all they will associate sex with is pain.....so they will never look at another man EVER!"

I think someone needs a few lessons in lady-like deportment from Becky Morecraft. Perhaps Spanky can arrange that.

Orgasium -- is that like an orgy that takes place in a gym?

Or maybe it's in between Livermorium & Ununseptium on the periodic table.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0592723502

Link not broken because facebook.

It's hard to follow but I think their neighbour (who allows them to hunt on his land and whom she has known all her life) gets paid to host a mobile phone tower. So she stuck a hog's head on his fence post in retaliation for whatever insult her crazy, crazy mind has dreamt up.

What's the deal with Verizon?

What's the deal with Verizon?

If you're referring to cell towers on private land, all of the cell companies do this and lease rents for allowing towers can provide quite a nice income for the landowners. It's not uncommon for non-profits like churches to allow cell towers or co-locations (adding cell facilities to an existing tower) on their property for the money it all brings in.

If you're referring to cell towers on private land, all of the cell companies do this and lease rents for allowing towers can provide quite a nice income for the landowners. It's not uncommon for non-profits like churches to allow cell towers or co-locations (adding cell facilities to an existing tower) on their property for the money it all brings in.

Sorry, I wasn't clear at all. I meant why does she hate Verizon so much? I thought it must be a foreign-owned company but I looked it up on Wikipedia and it looks like a US company.

Sorry, I wasn't clear at all. I meant why does she hate Verizon so much? I thought it must be a foreign-owned company but I looked it up on Wikipedia and it looks like a US company.

I could be wrong because who the hell knows what crazy pants is actually saying, but I believe she's pissed off because the technicians that come to work in the tower are TEH MOOSLIMS!!! I don't know how she knows this. I'm assuming she thinks brown=Muslim.

Oh, and if you want some REAL cray, check out his "friend" Kari's page. From her many posts in reply to him, I gather they've known each other since childhood.

I like how she gets so worked up about news articles that she posts them multiple times with increasingly incoherent commentary.

And her friends' comments seem to be a bunch of non-sequitors.

Oh, and if you want some REAL cray, check out his "friend" Kari's page. From her many posts in reply to him, I gather they've known each other since childhood.

I like how she gets so worked up about news articles that she posts them multiple times with increasingly incoherent commentary.

And her friends' comments seem to be a bunch of non-sequitors.

On January 22, Kari posted...

See even Nebuchadnezzar repented and may very well be in heaven as we type, his son however was FULL BLOWN AGNOSTIC POSSIBLE PANTHEISTIC ATHEISTIC DRUNK WITH THE BLOOD OF POWER WING NUT

Another posted here on FJ has suggested it sounds as if Kari is taking far harder drugs than pot. My own bet is she doesn't take drugs at all, but that she certainly should be - and has probably even been prescribed them, but doesn't trust the doctors' motives.

And besides, what a boring world is would be if not for all those agnostic, pantheistic atheists out there? (Kari - a semi-literate loon who is barely capable of writing, and not at all capable of processing the knowledge that words mean things.)

See Islam wants ONE TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EVER, except complete pain.......they cut out the clitoris so that female MAY NEVER FEEL PLEASURE AS IN AN ORGASIUM again......and they fuck them in the ass so all they will associate sex with is pain.....so they will never look at another man EVER!

Fucking pot smoker's you IDIOT'S how many brain cells do ya thunk your killing in one said sitting and smoking and or smudging yourself in demonic smoke spirits aye?

Those FUCKER'S almost half of the techs that come in and out on his easement are full blown RAGHEADS......I think the farmer's kids who are a deceit Christian family and raise hogs and slaughter them and farm the land where we are at just conveniently let one of the heads fall of the back of their truck when they were disposing of the guts to bait the coyote's with;) I picked the head up and put it on the post and now all I want to know is this......"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW VERIZON?"

I'm having extremely unfortunate images of what conversations might be like around Kari's breakfast table. Gotta report for brain bleach stat! But then I realized I can replay it as an SNL skit. There, that's so much better.

I think she's just envious that, even with all of that pot smoking, they are still smarter than she is.

Although, she must have some education -- clearly she's read Lord of the Flies. :wink-kitty:

I know I read about this woman in another thread, and now I can't find it -- the RC Sproul one?

What really strikes me about crazy right-wing loons is that that both deride Obama for being a lazy do-nothing president while also believing that he is in complete control of the nation and dictating all sorts of things.

Here are some things Obama has done:

…hacked Internet Explorer. Did you know Obama is a 1337 hacker? No wonder Google is being so aggressive with Project Zero.

internet explore has been hacked......read about it on the morrow FUCK YOU OBAMA AND YOUR LITTLE ISLAMIC COWS!!!1

…caused measles to become rampant with the help of the CDE, WHO, and FDA.

Also, "sapa washitu" seems to be Lakota for "black 'white man'" (with "black" being an adjective for "white man.").

Measles now rapid......fuck me cdc, who, fda......OBAMA YOU SCUM BAG YOU ARE THE WORST SAPA WASHITU EVER!!!1

…personally caused deflategate.

Fuck you idiot's who do ya think let the air out of the game balls??????? Answer: SOME BIG ASS ISLAMIC FUCKHEAD IN CHARGE AND HIS MINON'S TO TAKE YOUR MINDS OFF OF WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT GET YOUR HEAD BACK INTO THE GAME!!!1

As a certified crazy person, I say she needs some meds and anger management classes.

She posts constantly but has few likes and fewer comments. This woman is a perfect example of why the right will eventually fall and why America is behind other countries educationally.

She posts constantly but has few likes and fewer comments. This woman is a perfect example of why the right will eventually fall and why America is behind other countries educationally.

No. . . This woman is a perfect example of why some extremely troubled people need to take their psych meds.

No. . . This woman is a perfect example of why some extremely troubled people need to take their psych meds.

both are correct imo :lol:

I do think it's the strategy of the right to be used to pass legislation that favors big business and deregulation, all while hiding behind upheaval they cause by inciting the under-educated suspicious demographic.

Archived