IGNORED

Sister Wives: Kody the Idiot Divorces Meri to Marry Robyn

Eternalbluepearl

This, this this this this this! This. He's not even trying to understand her, and then he wonders why she's upset. He's not required to agree with her- by far and away, nobody agrees with someone all the time- but the least he can do is make an effort to understand. Instead he runs around wailing that he's the persecuted one and doesn't want to (insert mocking tone of voice here) "tell my friend I can't play with him unless he apologizes to my wife for hurting her feelings".

Come on, Kody. You're not in kindergarten (you said it first) but your words and actions sure seem like it.

Totally agree. He instantly becomes defensive, makes it all about himself, and makes her out to be unreasonable, and dismisses her as upset over nothing. That's not how adults act. It mostly reminded me of the interactions my parents and I used to have, when I was a young teenager, and the world clearly revolved around me. Kody acts just like that and demands that everyone only see his point of view.

He's trying to portray this grand, wise patriarch, but comes across as a bratty teen know-it-all. But at last with teens, you know they'll eventually grow out of it!

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Janelle has a full time job right now, and Christine and Robin are SAHMs, do I have that right? With Robin doing some work with MSWC?

Then what do Kody and Meri do all day? Just stuff with MSWC? It can't take that much time.

I think best case scenario, in terms of finances, is for them to scrap MSWC, for Kody and Meri to get jobs, and Robin and Christine Being SAHMs until the youngest is in elementary school (then get part time jobs).

I just watched the graduation episode and although I think the Brown parents are so embarrassing I kind of liked how Kody said in his TH that he was going to celebrate his kids no matter what.

I watch SW mainly for the amusement factor and for second hand embarrassment but sometimes I really enjoy that these kids get a reasonable say in their lives and that they're not being looked at weirdly at best or punished at worst for saying something against the party line (a la Duggars, Maxwells, X-tian fundies).

Madison and Mykelti rock, btw. :banana-guitar: :banana-dreads: :nanner-drums:

I have always had the feeling that Meri never said yes, and will never say yes to more kids through fertility treatments because she somehow enjoys the attention. I don’t think she even knows herself, but I think subconsciously or indirectly or by default or something being 'the infertile one' is her martyr role. plus, the perks of only having one kid are good in this family. She has access kids she can borrow and give back. I haven’t seen any recent episodes but she seamed chummy with a few of the little girls before the move.

Kody is pig.

I still think this kind family separated in different houses is doomed to fail.

So Janelle has a full time job right now, and Christine and Robin are SAHMs, do I have that right? With Robin doing some work with MSWC?

Then what do Kody and Meri do all day? Just stuff with MSWC? It can't take that much time.

I think best case scenario, in terms of finances, is for them to scrap MSWC, for Kody and Meri to get jobs, and Robin and Christine Being SAHMs until the youngest is in elementary school (then get part time jobs).

Well, Janelle is a "Real Estate Sales Professional," http://www.tmirealty.net/agents.php and she said this week or last that she has a lot of client showings on weekends, but that doesn't necessarily mean she works "full time." She might, though!

Kody works/sells/markets for/sucks people in to a company selling snake oil/"health drinks" (which get some really lousy online reviews, BTW!) for multilevel marketing company LIV International https://kodybrownfamily.livonline.net/ Meri hosts the parties/recruiting sessions at her place. Also, Meri is back in college.

I have no idea WHAT the H Robyn is doing with MSWC all the time. Too busy even to make a baby, WOW, now that is a serious time investment! Poor girl doesn't even have time to put on fifteen layers of mascara or style her flowy hair! (oh wait, my bad, yes she does!) Their sales are terrible (as evidenced by their presentation to the investors who allegedly said they would come through but then didn't--there's a lie in there somewhere, kids!), so perhaps she considers hanging out in Facebook to be "working on MSWC?"

And this week Christine also whined they ALL worked and worked on the same thing during the same hours, so there were no sister wives available to babysit. So I guess she is also "working" on MSWC?? She is listed on the TMI Realty website as a "Real Estate Salesperson," so maybe she works with Janelle...they do share a business email address, "TeamBrownVegas..."

It tickles me that the name of the realty is TMI. Also, that there is not one Realtor® listed on that website.

My take on MSWC is that it's a prop for the show that was probably dreamed up by the producers or writers .I also believe that about the real estate "careers". Christine was obviously roped into that one as she clearly does not want to work. She's the Plyg Princess afterall. I think Janelle has to show minimal interest in real estate or it might be exposed for what it is - show filler. How else can wanting/having more babies and talk of fertility treatments be justified when they're all unemployed and have no insurance? They can't let the cat out of the bag about how much $$$ they're now making and pissing away. All of these adults are banking on reality tv and might just die if they have to work to support their kids..like most people. And when the show folds, they'll let the cul de sac houses go into foreclosure and run up the credit cards. We'll also find out who's turn it is to file bankruptcy. These people and TLC make me want to stab things.

I really didn't understand Christine saying last night that ALL the sisterwives are too busy to watch kids. *shrugs* Robyn hired her relative to watch her kids while she does what exactly? And Robyn's house look like a disaster when it was briefly shown. I feel for Christine's mom moving into that chaos with Kody at the helm.

I really didn't understand Christine saying last night that ALL the sisterwives are too busy to watch kids. *shrugs* Robyn hired her relative to watch her kids while she does what exactly? And Robyn's house look like a disaster when it was briefly shown. I feel for Christine's mom moving into that chaos with Kody at the helm.

Oh that must be the "new woman" hinted at in a commercial I saw a few times. Figured it was someone's mom since it wasn't showing Kody dating/courting yet another woman.

Is it just me or does anyone else think it was pretty inconsiderate of Christine's mom to bring an entire household full of crap with her, knowing she was only getting two rooms? It's time to purge, lady!

Robyn is looking really haggard lately. And has she lightened her hair color?

I also noticed that Robyn's hair was more golden-ish.

Also, Christine has lost some weight. And Meri found it, oy!

Is it just me or does anyone else think it was pretty inconsiderate of Christine's mom to bring an entire household full of crap with her, knowing she was only getting two rooms? It's time to purge, lady!

I don't understand why they let her. They actually have an idea of what she needs and what space she has in the new place...the mom probably doesn't. They should have been more clear on what was reasonable to bring.

Slightly OT, but I was watching The Soup this Friday and before they showed clips from Sister Wives to snark on they introduced the show as "Penis Timeshare". And....whooooboy. Accurate.

I found it interesting that Christine's mom repeatedly said that not being a polygamist, and leaving her husband, And leaving her church all = HELL, but kody and wives continuously lie and say to each his own, and they'd be fine with their kids leaving. PR. It's totally against the teachings of their church.

I still can't figure out what any of them saw in Kody to want to marry him.

We may never know. Sometimes I imagine a world where the Brown family had only a few children who are now off to college. There is just the adults left at home. What would their interaction be?

I found it interesting that Christine's mom repeatedly said that not being a polygamist, and leaving her husband, And leaving her church all = HELL, but kody and wives continuously lie and say to each his own, and they'd be fine with their kids leaving. PR. It's totally against the teachings of their church.

I'm sure it helps that none of the kids seem to want to leave Mormonism entirely, but I believe them that they will be okay with their kids not being polygamists. They kind of have to be, since most of the kids right now seem pretty adamant about not being polygamists.

Fortunately a lot of people don't agree with every teaching of their church even if they're loyal to the church overall. See: Catholics :)

In his younger days, Kodouche was an attractive young man, he'd done a mission, and seemed devoted to his new, fundamentalist faith.

This last show was very, very interesting. I think it's setting up to show a more formal dissolution of the "family." I noticed that Janelle was missing from the TH several times, and left the dinner table when they were with the other plyg family.

I still can't figure out what any of them saw in Kody to want to marry him.

It seems, IIRC, that in the first three wives wedding pictures, Kody was good looking.

The Kody of today is not good looking.

In his younger days, Kodouche was an attractive young man, he'd done a mission, and seemed devoted to his new, fundamentalist faith.

This last show was very, very interesting. I think it's setting up to show a more formal dissolution of the "family." I noticed that Janelle was missing from the TH several times, and left the dinner table when they were with the other plyg family.

I hope this is true. Run, Janelle! Run!

Is anyone doing recaps of these shows? I'm so curious but don't have cable!

cynicaljinxwelcome.blogspot.com/

It is a snarky site like FJ. The blogger used to write for a different blog. IIRC she also does recaps of the other polygamy shows.

Janelle was missing because they were discussing the trip to get Christine's mom and Janelle didn't go on that trip. So she wasn't interviewed about it.

Janelle was missing because they were discussing the trip to get Christine's mom and Janelle didn't go on that trip. So she wasn't interviewed about it.

Thanks for the clarification.

cynicaljinxwelcome.blogspot.com/

It is a snarky site like FJ. The blogger used to write for a different blog. IIRC she also does recaps of the other polygamy shows.

realitytea.com is also a good site for recaps.

Archived