IGNORED

John Maxwell's 24th birthday today

Marian the Librarian

New post is up. John is "outgoing, spontaneous, generous, creative, confident, adventuresome."

But but but - how does he take his coffee????? :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But but but - how does he take his coffee????? :lol:

the masses must know! :D

Do they get to buckle into their car seats seat belts for a birthday DQ run, or is that reserved for only the most special occasions, like cleaning out the garage?

I wouldn't be surprised if John is married by the end of the year.

I agree. He is still quite young and wasn't Christopher 31, when he married? Not snarking on the age, but maybe it will be longer for John.

Do they get to buckle into their car seats seat belts for a birthday DQ run, or is that reserved for only the most special occasions, like cleaning out the garage?

Haha!! I am surprised the Lord would lay it on Daddy Maxwell's heart to expose his grown children to sugar and the public.

The car seat comment makes me wonder if Mommy still has to check to be sure each adult-child is buckled in properly..... lol

Does John own a house yet? If not, no sexmarriage for him.

Spontaneous? In Maxhell? Only if it's scheduled on the calendar. :lol:

I loved the next post about the hot water pipe leaking,, they make is sound like they replumbed the whole house,,, I put a hot water tank in last week at my sons house,, took about a hour,, and NO, No pictures or narration

I loved the next post about the hot water pipe leaking,, they make is sound like they replumbed the whole house,,, I put a hot water tank in last week at my sons house,, took about a hour,, and NO, No pictures or narration

oh i know, from reading their blog, EVERYTHING seems like it's a big to-do. i mean, cleaning out the garage was documented in detail, along with the trip afterwards to dairy queen.

i could not live like that.

oh i know, from reading their blog, EVERYTHING seems like it's a big to-do. i mean, cleaning out the garage was documented in detail, along with the trip afterwards to dairy queen.

i could not live like that.

Yup. According to the Maxhells, drips are like uppity women.

A dripping sound can be quite an irritant! Proverbs agrees. “A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike†(Proverbs 27:15).

John is only 24? I thought he was pushing thirty. I know that some on FJ find him appealing (I don't) but wow. He looks so much older than 24. If anything most of the men in the family look older than they are. I don't know why I never really thought much about it. Sarah is the oldest yet Nathan and Christopher look like they are knocking on 40, if not older. The women, on the other hand, still look younger than their age.

John is only 24? I thought he was pushing thirty. I know that some on FJ find him appealing (I don't) but wow. He looks so much older than 24. If anything most of the men in the family look older than they are. I don't know why I never really thought much about it. Sarah is the oldest yet Nathan and Christopher look like they are knocking on 40, if not older. The women, on the other hand, still look younger than their age.

Christopher and. Nathan are both older than Sarah. She's the youngest before all of the reversals.

Sarah's bday is in a couple of weeks. I think she'll be 34. Those eggs are drying up fast.... :angry-banghead:

Yes she is going to be 34. Funny comment about her eggs!

I notice no one even comments on their posts anymore.

24? I feel like a courtship should be imminent. He is not bad looking.

I notice no one even comments on their posts anymore.

24? I feel like a courtship should be imminent. He is not bad looking.

I don't see a courtship in the works, until he has a house.

I wonder how many of the reversal getting married it is going to take to break Sarah. Has to be hard watching the younger ones move on. If Anna would manage to get betrothed, I think that would be it for sure (not that I think that is ever going to happen).

Archived