IGNORED

AnnaMatrix updated!

synchroswimr

With Lina's return, I thought I'd check my other "favorite" fake Jew, AnnaMatrix (Anna.xanga.com)

She still isn't posting, but was led to share this update:

cropcircleconnector.com/2011/Sanctuary/Sanctuary2011a.html

This appeared in England in May. The Lord directed me to it. I looked at it, and thought, "We're looking at months (new moon to new moon - Hebraic calendar, not Gregorian). The formation was made at the end of May, so the first circle on the left is Earth in June - the tiny circles above and below it are solar eclipses - the first seen only from the north pole, the other seen only from the south pole. The 'orbiting' shape is the moon - which had a total eclipse right in the center of the earth directly between the two solar eclipses."

If the first circle is Earth in June, then the rest of the circles moving right are Earth in the coming months. The next three 'earths' are unadorned - July/August/Sept - and having nothing of import happening in them. And (being me) I had to check that, and it was true, no feasts, no eclipses, nothing of import in the next three months.

Then at the end of September there's something funky gonna happen. Then there's a 'shift', everything moving a step up (or down), depending on which way you look at this. I have chosen the left-to-right version of the picture, because I read left-to-right and it's easier for me to think in terms of that... but there is the possibility that I'm looking at it upside down. Hebrew is read right-to-left, you know. But either way, look at the shapes between the 'September' circle and the 'October' circle. What are those? They look like pyramids or maybe arrows. I don't know.

But I do know that the fall feasts start at the end of September this year. Rosh Ha'Shana is September 27/28 and that puts Yom Kippur ON October 1/2. I find that very interesting... as I also find it interesting that the three eclipses of June (June 1, 15, and July 1) were also on new/full moons over a 30-day period... which is HIGHLY unusual.

Whatever happens on the crop circle timeline between September and October, it causes a 'shift' on Earth, and everything moves to a different level... and from there, everything starts to diminish in size. Do you see that? I mean, everything is getting smaller and smaller all along, but it gets REALLY small really fast after that.

So I thought it might be a good idea to let you know what's going on. Brian says to leave things open-ended, because you never know what the Lord has in mind... and he makes sense, but at this point, I just... don't feel comfortable because of the breech, and with the timing and the other signs...? I feel strongly that this is what I'm supposed to do.

I'm on my phone, so I can't share the picture, but it is in the front page of her site. So now she's waiting for the end of September. I also apparently missed the June portion of her "six-month suggestion."

The June prophesy is the sealing of 144,000 Jews, which you'd think would have made the news, but maybe with my new job starting I missed it...

Archived