IGNORED

Why people like the Duggars kill the most embryos

Rachel333

Youd think seeing as God got Mary pregnant without having sex with her, if God wanted someone to have a ton of kids, he could easily make any form of birth control fail. Even if they were using a condom as well as another form of birth control as back up.

15 years ago, when Mr Soybean and I were about to get married, the pastor at our church had us meet with another couple who had been married for a long time, instead of doing formal pre-marriage counseling with him. It was a lot of fun, and we really enjoyed talking with the older couple. One night, when we were talking about children, and about agreeing on the number of kids we should have, I said, "well, I sort of think that God will determine that, one way or another." The lady laughed and said, "true, but I hope that isn't your only form of birth control."

And as it turned out, we did have a child who was conceived despite birth control, so I often wanted to look up that lady and ask if she remembered the conversation. :P

Youd think seeing as God got Mary pregnant without having sex with her, if God wanted someone to have a ton of kids, he could easily make any form of birth control fail. Even if they were using a condom as well as another form of birth control as back up.

i've been saying this same thing for ages. if a little pill/patch/vaginal ring/shot/iud/diaphragm/condom/whatever else is enough to thwart god's will, then their god is not as powerful as they claim. keep in mind, this is the same god that they claim they are trusting in for eternal salvation...not so all-powerful, though, as to not throw up his hands and be all like, "ugh, she took her pill today, now i can't have her get pregnant!!"

I have a friend who is a twin that was conceived a few weeks after his brother. Its interesting and I never realised it could happen before.

In my pre-teens one of my friends was four months older than her sibling. Her parents absolutely insisted that both were their daughters carried by their mother. No believed them then and I still don't really see how it would be possible now. I've always wondered.

Archived