IGNORED

Remember Whiner Lady?

OkToBeTakei

She of the gays caused hurricane. Had a wee pity party about her tiny laundry room (which was bigger than some folks apartments?) Prize her gun out of her ignorant conservative hands? She who calls all teenage girls who wear bikinis sluts (except her own daughters.) Discovered organic and bought some goats?

Well she shut up shop on her blog. Which was a shame cos' it was my guilty pleasure. BUT her public instagram has kind of replaced it, I think she has a stalker type fan girl who makes the most bizarre comments. Comedy gold I tell you.

ANYWAY....she wants to foster/adopt. In true Whiner Lady style no sooner has the ink dried on her application than she has bought all the baby aisle ...already.

For those who remember. She was an endless source of the funnies.

I have missed you!

Anyway I was trying to remember what this blog was the other day, but couldn't remember her name. What is her instagram account name?

She is the queen of complaining about her pampered life.

I have missed you!

Anyway I was trying to remember what this blog was the other day, but couldn't remember her name. What is her instagram account name?

She is the queen of complaining about her pampered life.

Back at you FG! Apparently her goats are pregnant but one got bloat instead and died. Her womble seems closed to more blessings, so she hit the gym and is going for adoption. She's like a crazy train of flight of ideas :lol: Scariest thing is she is now homeschooling. Her stalker fan is a riot of hilarity. Read the comments.

instagram.com/zachsgang

She love Jesus AND organic. :lol:

I have never made steel cut oats in the crockpot, but are the supposed to look like orange-brown vomit?

I have never made steel cut oats in the crockpot, but are the supposed to look like orange-brown vomit?

What the actual fuck is so amazing about steel cut oats anyway? My country is founded on that bloody stuff and nobody cares what the hell they are cut with only wether you are Scottish enough and take only salt :lol:

No! Can't say I've seen orange porridge before. I am not a true Scot apparently as I take mine with sugar and..........milk the shame 8-) Never orange though. My kid takes hers made the correct way with water but then adds fruit. The youth of today :lol:

I am so glad you are back!

I want to hit this woman nearly as much as I want to hit Erika Shupe. I am glad her blog is gone because it used to set my teeth on edge.

I was surprised to see the plastic liner in the crockpot. I guess I thought someone who "Love Jesus, organic, exercise, decorating & homemade!" wouldn't be a fan of plastic bags in the crockpot. :evil-eye:

What the actual fuck is so amazing about steel cut oats anyway? My country is founded on that bloody stuff and nobody cares what the hell they are cut with only wether you are Scottish enough and take only salt :lol:

No! Can't say I've seen orange porridge before. I am not a true Scot apparently as I take mine with sugar and..........milk the shame 8-) Never orange though. My kid takes hers made the correct way with water but then adds fruit. The youth of today :lol:

OK, that would explain why my family eats salted oatmeal, even though we've been in the USA for ever.... (, I"m anti milk on oatmeal.... I think that is part of why i HATED oatmeal as a child--the milk.)

I was surprised to see the plastic liner in the crockpot. I guess I thought someone who "Love Jesus, organic, exercise, decorating & homemade!" wouldn't be a fan of plastic bags in the crockpot. :evil-eye:

I'm sure those or Jesus approved organic plastic liners.

OK, that would explain why my family eats salted oatmeal, even though we've been in the USA for ever.... (, I"m anti milk on oatmeal.... I think that is part of why i HATED oatmeal as a child--the milk.)

Food of the devil. Gloopy horror it is. I don't care how good it's supposed to be. Try choking that down every morning before school. Do you guys have Ready Brek? It's basically pulverised to a powder oats, almost palatable :lol:

Jesus approved plastic organic liners :lol: She put herself in hospital eating some funky powder. Awww memories. Remember when she first went organic then went out and found all the same shitty food they were eating but organic? Hilarious. She is just the definition of OoooooH LOOOOK SHINY!

The only way I can eat oatmeal if it is made with lots of milk, sugar and butter and by that point it probably isn't anymore healthy than eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes. :lol:

So her organic powder put her in the hospital because you aren't supposed to consume it raw. Does she not read about things before eating them?

The only way I can eat oatmeal if it is made with lots of milk, sugar and butter and by that point it probably isn't anymore healthy than eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes. :lol:

sounds pretty similar to me. i prefer brown sugar and i'll add maple syrup if i have any (real maple syrup, not the cheapo pancake & waffle syrup). soooooo gooooooood.

actually ended up eating the rest of our oatmeal last night for dinner. it was the packet kind, brown sugar maple syrup flavoured. i added cinnamon, a little extra sugar, and butter. heaped spoonfuls on toast and NOM.

I grew up eating hot CoCo Wheats for breakfast in the winter with a rim of sugar over it. Never added any milk to my cereal dry or cooked. Can't abide soggy flakes. That being said, I love grits with lots of butter.

Weird, I hate sweetness in dishes I feel should be savory- and oats are one of them! Like, I hate barley, so my version is beef and oatmeal soup.

This lady really gives me the idiot vibe, even though she paints herself as a super organised, involved mom. I hate her for the disgusting abortion photo she has on her instagram, and I hate her for praising herself for gaining 2 pounds and then losing 3 and being at her all time low. I hate her for listing the benefits of adoption and mentioning not having to worry about post partum weight loss. Ugh, it really doesn't take much for me to hate other people these days, so feel free to ignore my bitchiness. :stir-pot:

Raw red maca powder and some kind of mess of orangey mud oats?

She's good for many laughs. I'm still wondering what she put in with the oats. Maybe some maca powder. My oats in the crockpot never look anything like that.

I grew up eating hot CoCo Wheats for breakfast in the winter with a rim of sugar over it. Never added any milk to my cereal dry or cooked. Can't abide soggy flakes. That being said, I love grits with lots of butter.

i LOVE cheesy grits with butter and pepper :D

Aww, she had to drop DishNetwork after 20 years because they dropped Fox News. She seems like the type to get all of her news from them.

I googled steel cut oats cooked in a crock pot and none of the pictures resembled hers. What the fuck did she do to those poor oats?

Aww, she had to drop DishNetwork after 20 years because they dropped Fox News. She seems like the type to get all of her news from them.

I googled steel cut oats cooked in a crock pot and none of the pictures resembled hers. What the fuck did she do to those poor oats?

It's lke a new age stigmata :lol:

Babygro's :lol:

Food of the devil. Gloopy horror it is. I don't care how good it's supposed to be. Try choking that down every morning before school. Do you guys have Ready Brek? It's basically pulverised to a powder oats, almost palatable :lol:

Jesus approved plastic organic liners :lol: She put herself in hospital eating some funky powder. Awww memories. Remember when she first went organic then went out and found all the same shitty food they were eating but organic? Hilarious. She is just the definition of OoooooH LOOOOK SHINY!

I ate oatmeal for breakfast before school until I was about 9 and decided I had reached my lifetime limit of oatmeal. I could eat cheerios nearly every day (if I still ate that many carbs) but oatmeal is still a stretch.

Her husband read a children's book by Rush Limbaugh to the kids. Rush Limbaugh writes children's books? :?

And that chicken enchilada soup looks positively Zsu-worthy. By which I mean disgusting.

I ate oatmeal for breakfast before school until I was about 9 and decided I had reached my lifetime limit of oatmeal. I could eat cheerios nearly every day (if I still ate that many carbs) but oatmeal is still a stretch.

Haha, I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich every day for lunch from the time I was a toddler til about that age, then never touched another one again. I haven't eaten one in twenty years. They still sound disgusting. I wonder if that's a common experience?

Oh, and the one of the car covered in Obama positive bumper stickers that has the comment 'This is how you get your car keyed in Georgia' is very classy and very becoming of a supposedly God-fearing mother of eight. Yeesh, lady. :roll:

Her husband read a children's book by Rush Limbaugh to the kids. Rush Limbaugh writes children's books? :?

Yes, that twit is writing children's books. I think the titles all start with "Rush Revere" - historical fiction, which I saw called "historical Mary Sue fan fiction" or something like that, in an online review.

I think he actually won some sort of award for his books, but it was decided via online voting and I'm pretty sure the voting was skewed.

Yes, that twit is writing children's books. I think the titles all start with "Rush Revere" - historical fiction, which I saw called "historical Mary Sue fan fiction" or something like that, in an online review.

I think he actually won some sort of award for his books, but it was decided via online voting and I'm pretty sure the voting was skewed.

I went and looked them up on Amazon and they all got surprisingly good reviews. Spoiler alert, though, they're about white, Christian men.

Archived