IGNORED

New Kate Plus 8

luckylassie

Sorry, I'm against talking about children as horrible. I never felt Mady was the worst or annoying or a major brat. I thought she was a strong-willed child, that's all. She's a kid. Even if she was 13 last time she was on tv, she's still a child. Teenagers are especially moody. I am sure she will be fine once she grows up.

Mady may be hard to tolerate for some but you have to give it to the girl for calling Kate out.

I bet that child feels a tremendous amount of pressure all of the time. If she doesn't speak out then no one will. She knows the life she is living in is messed up and has no one there to help her make it stop. I view her "bratty" behavior on tv as a way to say, "stop filming me. I'm tired of this, my siblings are tired of this and I am the only one who will say anything." Mady is probably the ring leader in that house and if she didn't act up Kate the little ones and Cara would have no hope in rebelling against Kate.

And in all reality she's giving Kate back everything Kate's given to her. She's mimicking her mom and she's probably the biggest tell as to what Kate is really like.

I feel terrible for all of those children.

• 3 months later...

I refuse to watch. Ugh Kate's hair is just way over done. That might have been an old clip but seriously Kate, you can teach your kids to try their best in ways other than beating them in a game. I still see that Mady is still dramatic, poor kid got it from her mother no doubt.

Archived