16strong

The reason I was curious about the use of the word "cishet" because of the total of 2 other times that I have ever heard the word spoken it has been used in a disparaging way. Don't ask me why because I do not know..was a bystander to a convo.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No kidding... what if we said, "Hey Duggars, we love ya... you're amazing (not really, but go with me :)), but we're going to support a bill that bans anyone from having more than two children." ??

Agreed.

"I can infringe on your basic human rights but you can't infringe on mine" is not a way to show love to others.

No kidding... what if we said, "Hey Duggars, we love ya... you're amazing (not really, but go with me :)), but we're going to support a bill that bans anyone from having more than two children." ??

I would love to know the last time Josh saw or spoke to his aunt. Why doesn't the media ask these kinds of questions? :angry-banghead:

The Duggars are not what I would consider religious. They follow a fabricated cult, attend their own "special, secret" church and bend the rules as they see fit. They take the easy way out and seem adverse to hard, sustained work. 90% of life is showing up and they cannot even do that on time. Wearing skirts, marrying strangers, treating woman as nothing but a wide vagina and spouting religious words does not make one religious.

Also the having child after child. I know if it was my sister I would be very concerned about what she was doing her to body and her mental state trying to care for so many little ones. I also think most of her siblings don't live geographically close to the Duggars and since they never had much money it wasn't like the Duggars could come home for holiday visits. And Michelle during the early years of her insanity would have had so many young children that I would think she'd find it near impossible to return her siblings phone calls or letters. I mean there are all sorts of online articles/blog posts from both sides talking about loosing friendships when one friend has children and let's go of relationships with others so they can focus on their children. For Michelle it would have been on steroids in terms of dealing with several young children plus being in a nearly constant state of pregnancy or having a newborn. And that's not even taking into account the annoyance she must have felt when her siblings criticized her beliefs or life choices. I would assume by the time Michelle announced she was pregnant with Jessa it wasn't met with joy but instead questions of when they were going to stop or at least space out their children.

Archived