IGNORED

Robert: whatever his problem is, it's your fault

jerkit

Now, now, now, "A man penetrates, conquers, colonizes, plants. A woman receives, surrenders, accepts." Sex is NOT an egalitarian pleasuring party!

Oh yes I forgot. Sex is mostly for men and I just put up with it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Serious, snark-free answer: Faithful, happily married men may indeed be getting plenty of offers under certain circumstances. My friend's husband is a k9 officer and reasonably attractive, and he's propositioned fairly regularly. I suppose the women are either wanting to get out of trouble or acting out cop fantasies. When my husband worked as a fire fighter, he also got occasional random offers. It does happen and to men who in no way invited the behavior, but somehow I struggle to believe that anyone is propositioning a pudgy, middle-aged cabinetmaker.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I see your point. After I posted I realized that men in uniform - specifically first responders - do face that all the time. I have a friend who dealt with "cop groupies" so I should have known better. I will say, that the men I know would not brag about these propositions but are usually rather embarrassed and irritated by them. And I agree with you; it's unlikely Robert is gaining all this attention just from hanging cabinets.

Bobby Boy, you are a married man. You are supposed to turn down any woman who isn't your wife. Adultery is a sin. You obviously don't read the same Bible I do.

Good, decent Christian men do not write or speaks the things that you do. They are to love their wives as Christ loved the church. My father was a good man and loved my mother, and in a a couple of months I will be marrying a good man who is nothing like you, thank God.

i actually found this via careful sliding into the hole that is tabaitha. she linked to it when talking about the difference between submission and abuse.

heartofwisdom.com/blog/submissive-wife-of-narcissist-victim/

going through that post...a LOT of it rings of cm.

(this is tabby's original post: plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-difference-between-submission-and.html)

i really wish there was a way i could get these posts to amanda. maybe her reading them wouldn't change anything, but i feel if there's a chance for her, something like that could shake her awake.

Archived