IGNORED

No Christmas Announcement

nst

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say that Ben Seewald, wannabe fundie apologist and teen theologian extraordinaire neither understood the possible connotations, nor had any dirty thought associated with the picture. If you think he'd post a picture of Jesus while connecting it in any sense to a sex act in his mind, you're smoking crack. :lol:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say that Ben Seewald, wannabe fundie apologist and teen theologian extraordinaire neither understood the possible connotations, nor had any dirty thought associated with the picture. If you think he'd post a picture of Jesus while connecting it in any sense to a sex act in his mind, you're smoking crack. :lol:

i love it - wannabe fundie Duggar WHORE teen bride is smoking CRACK

:D

never let it be said that young WFDWTB doesn't like sex :D or is not a MAN

and will post what we he thinks people Need to see

:D :nenner:

the WRITER can make me laugh all NIGHT LONG

i love it - wannabe fundie Duggar WHORE teen bride is smoking CRACK

:D

never let it be said that young WFDWTB doesn't like sex :D or is not a MAN

and will post what we he thinks people Need to see

:D :nenner:

...I literally have no idea what you just said. :? :lol:

...I literally have no idea what you just said. :? :lol:

he is the Wannabe Fundie Whore Teen Bride :D aka WFWTB ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

if I could I would 1000% love your post D

You don't think he thinks like that ? :cracking-up:

Ben Seewald

Writer

THIS MADE ME LAUGH :nenner: :nenner: :nenner: :nenner:

*snip*

Me too! Ben Seewald : Writer :: Dede : Pregnant

Just say it over and over, and it will be true!

Me too! Ben Seewald : Writer :: Dede : Pregnant

Just say it over and over, and it will be true!

wannabe fundie Duggar WHORE teen bride

WFDWTB :D

say it again !!

he is the Wannabe Fundie Whore Teen Bride :D aka WFWTB ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

if I could I would 1000% love your post D

Okay. Whatever you're saying clearly makes sense to you, so let's just leave it at that!

I think it's intresting that jessa keeps saying she wants a large family but she has never said she wants to leave the number up to God.

Why do the Duggars always change their courtship stories? Ben went to the Duggar church and met Jessa...actually they've known each other since they were kids.

Derick picked Boob as a random prayer partner and introduced him to Jill...actually they've met before he went to Nepal too.

Why do the Duggars always change their courtship stories? Ben went to the Duggar church and met Jessa...actually they've known each other since they were kids.

Derick picked Boob as a random prayer partner and introduced him to Jill...actually they've met before he went to Nepal too.

Maybe the new stories are the real stories and people remember them? Or they're trying to seem more mainstream?

it contradicts everything that has come out of Ben and Jessa's mouth and it is starting to become really stupid and I personally have had enough - enough to actually call them out on it

since they were kids - technically Ben said in one video they met when he was 17 and she was 20 - ok 17 is a teenager!!!!

then they say since Little Rock - well wasn't that 5 years ago when Josie was born and they did stay in little rock - well Ben was how old five years ago he was 15 - that is a child

and Jessa was 17 - in their eyes that is kids

but still the whole thing is starting to REEK

Basically Ben obsessively loved Jessa and she threw him a bone

as for Derick and Jill - who the fu8k cares anymore

I think it's intresting that jessa keeps saying she wants a large family but she has never said she wants to leave the number up to God.

which is clearly working for her - since we doubt she is pregnant yet :D

The spill the seed verse was because this girl was married to this boy and the boy died. Under the law of the land, she had to be married to his brother since she didn't have a son. Her brother in law/new husband refused to give her a son because he knew that son would be called his brother's son under the law. So, god seeing that he was "spilling his seed" instead of fulfilling the law, killed him.

But, people take it out of context, like with most of the bible, and it's used to deny birth control, masturbation, or any sexual acts that don't include baby making.

Yup. Read in context, it's even more clear that it's about spiting god specifically. Masturbation not involved.

Tamar's husband died without having children, so as you wrote the biblical commandment in that situation is for the woman to marry her husband's oldest brother. So, Tamar married Onan. When they had sex, he pulled out before ejaculating and "spilled his seed" on the ground. It wasn't just that he denied her a son—he did it in a way that was an emphatic "fuck you" to god and his laws. God killed him for this, and then the responsibility for knocking Tamar up fell to her husband's next brother. Her father-in-law refused to marry Tamar to the next-oldest brother. Meanwhile, Tamar couldn't marry anybody else.

At this point, the whole family was saying "fuck you and your laws" to god. She then carried out a plan to trick her father-in-law into sleeping with her and giving her a son.

Moral of the story: follow god's laws. Unless you're fundie, in which case you ignore everything but the semen on the ground and declare that ejaculating anywhere except your wife's vagina is a grave sin.

Archived