IGNORED

the 12 days of duggers

doggie

So funny and so true.

http://www.alternet.org/culture/12-thin ... ly-gave-us

On the 1st Day of Christmas, Michelle Duggar sent to me … an Arkansas anti-gay travesty.

(Duggar joined the effort to overturn [a non-discrimination] law in late summer, recording robocalls that went out to every phone in Fayetteville in which she described LGBT people as a threat to the community.)

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, Jill and Jessa sent to me … 2 feuding sisters double-dating.

(Maybe Jill is jealous that she’s no longer the only Duggar girl who’s allowed to kiss boys.)

On the 3rd Day of Christmas, People Magazine sent to me … 3 Surprising Things NOT at Jessa Duggar’s Wedding.

(No white dress, no wedding cake, and no first kiss for the crowd.)

On the 4th Day of Christmas, Josh & Anna Duggar sent to me … 4 babies in 6 years!

(With number four on the way, many are wondering if the D.C. Duggars are planning on having a double-digit clan of their own.)

On the 5th Day of Christmas, the Duggar girls sent to me … FIVE P-U-R-I-T-Y Rings!

(The Duggar daughters are doing their darndest to make “courtship†culture cool.)

On the 6th Day of Christmas, Jessa Duggar sent to me … 6 million Jewish Holocaust victims compared to abortion on Instagram.

(Regardless of how one feels about the morality of abortion though, comparing it to one of the greatest horrors in modern history is insensitive and clueless, to say the least.)

On the 7th Day of Christmas, Michelle Duggar sent to me … 7 Basic Needs of a Husband.

(No. 1 secret? “Say yes to sex, even when you’re tired.â€)

On the 8th Day of Christmas, the Duggars sent to me … 8 bible-approved spousal abuse tactics.

(When the very definition of perfect love is sacrificing your children and martyring yourself, there is no place for emotionally healthy concepts like boundaries, consent, equality, and mutuality.)

On the 9th Day of Christmas, the Duggar Family sent to me … 9 submissive helpmeets.

(Girls are born for one and only one reason: to serve a husband.)

On the 10th Day of Christmas, the Duggar Family sent to me … 10 patriarchs-in-training.

(“The Tenets of Biblical Patriarch,â€... asserts that God is male, and explicitly not female; that the human male is the “image and glory of God in terms of authority, while the woman is the glory of man.â€)

On the 11th Day of Christmas, JimBob sent to me … an unwelcomed baby.

(“She broke away from everything his family represents, so viewers shouldn’t expect any televised trips to visit this in-law.â€)

On the 12th Day of Christmas, Jana Duggar sent to me … the Stay-At-Home-Daughter

WOW. She's come a long way back to an attempt at snark.

I mean, I'm not too surprised at the poorly-researched and more mean than snarky tone.

Archived