IGNORED

Bria Crawford is Married

Kira

Kelly has photos of Bria and Kyle Cosper's wedding. Her dress was beautiful.

generationcedar.com/main/2014/12/every-good-perfect-gift-our-daughters-marriage.html

Really? I thought the wedding looked sad and pretentious at the same time.

I am not one to care about weddings and wedding dresses and this style and that. I had a small wedding and would've married at the justice of the peace if given my druthers.

So I'm not too fussy in the wedding dept. But I have seen the expensive photographs and clothes and videos for Lori Alexander's kids weddings. I think its all a giant waste of money, but still, Lori's kids' parties looked like the real thing, while Bria's humble little Alabama wedding looked fake and sad.

I especially didn't like the photos. I really just prefer photos of happy people eating and dancing, instead of all this fake staged stuff. Why do people do that?

Good luck with medical school, kiddo. :?

Did anyone notice this comment from the one and only Lori Alexander?

Lori Alexander says:

December 16, 2014 at 4:03 pm

All four of my children are married to godly spouses and there is NO greater joy! Congratulations!

Yep, because it's all about YOU, Lori. :roll:

I suppose that means a pregnancy announcement will be made by Valentine's Day. At least she isn't a sister-mom anymore. I got $10 on him not making it through medical school.

edit: I'm glad to see there is no drooling over the "first kiss" at the alter crap fundies normally do. Maybe Kelly matured. Or maybe it isn't a first kiss...

She did make a comment along the lines of "the first kiss is always magical..." under the picture of them kissing, so she did get it in there.

The only way he will be able to finish college, qualify for medical school, and finish it is if :

1. One of the families gives them free room and board and

2. Bria agrees to work (and somehow gets a decent paying job) and

3. They have no more than 2 kids during this period. A baby a year is not going to cut it.

Otherwise, no way. Though I think Kelly loves saying he is pre-med. Funny how these fundies who hate traditional schooling so much get so impressed by someone getting advanced degrees.

Meh. It's far from the worst fundie-ish wedding dress, but I'd probably give it a 6/10. I think the overall style makes her look old, like it's a MOB dress. I actually thought it was Kelly in the first pic for a second :?

I think Bria's dress is beautiful. I'd love to have a wedding dress like that. Kelly, on the other hand, looks like she's dressed for bed. The dress/skirt weird combination looks like bed clothes and it looks like she is wearing a shirt under a nightshirt.

Meh. It's far from the worst fundie-ish wedding dress, but I'd probably give it a 6/10. I think the overall style makes her look old, like it's a MOB dress. I actually thought it was Kelly in the first pic for a second :?

Agreed, I hate the lace part. It looks outdated and ill-fitting. I think it's a strapless dress that was altered?

The pictures weren't clear enough for a final determination, but I wondered if the lace overlay was an addition or an original part of the dress. I don't like how it seems to end and not flow down the dress.

The only way he will be able to finish college, qualify for medical school, and finish it is if :

3. They have no more than 2 kids during this period. A baby a year is not going to cut it.

Otherwise, no way. Though I think Kelly loves saying he is pre-med. Funny how these fundies who hate traditional schooling so much get so impressed by someone getting advanced degrees.

I wonder what percentage of declared "pre-med" majors actually make it into medical school?

It's not the making it into med school, so much.

It's the huge cost of med school itself, and living on the income of a former SAHD who has never worked, and following the rules of No-birth-control-and-moms-cannot-work. And it is very hard to pass the med school classes when there are newborn twins and a 2 and 3 year old in the house. So I hope they decide to ignore Kelly's rules.

I really don't think he's going to be a doctor. If he has an interest in science, maybe he can choose a medical-related profession that requires less schooling.

I love the overlay on the top of the dress, the dress itself is pretty but it looks altered because the rosettes or whatever those things are (which I love those things) are not fully above the neckline of the dress. But I do like the sheer covering with the rosette thingies.

Also saw the pic of the little girls with crocheted jackets, now that is adorable. Unusual color and just really love those crocheted tops.

THANK THE LORD BABY JESUS IN THE MANGER only one kissy pic. Lots of nice couple pics I could enjoy without having to witness too much intimacy.

Pre-med? You mean, "I hope to go to medical school and am in the process of getting a B.Sc.?"

There's no degree that gets you into med school, and every pretentious jerk I've met who was a "pre-law" or "pre-med" student ultimately ended up as "embarrassed guy/girl with a poli sci/biochem/etcetera" degree. The fact that Kelly thinks it's impressive is a testament to her stupidity.

Yeah it's ironic the only way to validate that SODRT education works (I am of course assuming he's got a SODRT education) is if you get some advanced degree from an ebil university. And not via college minus or some fake online school.

And not much can go wrong from that start.

This is what bothered me.

Dog help poor Bria if her husband doesn't turn out to be Mr Perfect. It sure doesn't sound like Momma is setting herself up as a sympathetic ear or support.

(I know, I know...)

Pre-med? You mean, "I hope to go to medical school and am in the process of getting a B.Sc.?"

There's no degree that gets you into med school, and every pretentious jerk I've met who was a "pre-law" or "pre-med" student ultimately ended up as "embarrassed guy/girl with a poli sci/biochem/etcetera" degree. The fact that Kelly thinks it's impressive is a testament to her stupidity.

Yeah, anyone can declare themselves "pre-med" without having accomplished anything. Actually being ACCEPTED to a medical school is a whole different matter that requires far more work and effort. A lot of "pre-med" people end up not going to med school - either because they get weeded out along the way (can't get a good grade in organic chemistry, for example, or bomb the MCAT)

or because they can't get accepted to med school.

Me too....

Do we even have any confirmation he is in an actual college with an actual legit program? I agree with those who say that he will reconsider what the Lord wants and they will be living somewhere with a bunch of kids. His desire to be a doctor doesnt match up with the mindset they were raised with....do we know anything about him? If he isnt quiverfull and Bria has to follow his leadershi[ then maybe they will make it.

This is what bothered me.

Dog help poor Bria if her husband doesn't turn out to be Mr Perfect....

That worries me as well, not necessarily because either Bria or her husband could have a character flaw that makes marriage difficult, but because they are flesh and blood and vulnerable to illness or loss. And unlike Kelly, Bria might not be able to beg her way our of financial trouble following a natural disaster.

Archived