IGNORED

Did everyone know this but me? SSM is back

Hisey

My apologies if I am coming late to the party. Sunshine Mary and her new blog can be found here:

thesunshinethiryblog.com/2014/12/13/the-purpose-of-paid-work-for-women/comment-page-1/#comment-48

Today's post is how she is a Proverbs 31 woman, really really, and education is still bad for girls --for sure!!--and girls should marry very young to avoid the dangers of college but. . . SHE is using HER college education to go back to work FULL TIME because she wants more stuff.

Since the stuff she wants is land, to make a homestead for their daughters, that is OK because land is Special Extra Holy Stuff. But feminists work first of all for personal satisfaction and secondly probably for fancy cars and more makeup and contraceptives.

I think she's gone back to work because her oldest is around 14 and can watch her little ones without SSM having to pay for child care.

I think SSM's threads are now in the MRA Quiver??? I have seen a couple but they could have been necros.

Her first blog post assures the reader that "This blog probably won’t engage any deeply controversial themes, as it is mostly meant to be lighthearted and fun." Less than two months later she's complaining about "feminists with their bloated egos" being so evil as to want to work for pay instead of clinging to their aprons and rolling pins like grim death. She also describes an actual attempt to be Christlike (!) by giving shelter to the homeless, but mostly just complains about how dangerous and awful homeless people are and how stupid liberals are for caring.

Shitstain Mary: as lighthearted and fun as a root canal, and as Christlike as :fsm:

Archived