IGNORED

Who are the worst that the Duggar's associate with?

calimojo

How about the Maxwells? That family who attended Josiah's graduation and Jill's wedding, their isolation of thier children make the Duggars seem donwright liberal.

I've been reading Recovering Grace all morning. How in the hell are these people still associating with him? I bet the only reason one of the Duggar girls hasn't been asked to "intern" there is because they're under TLC contract or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Equal parts Gothard and the Pearls. I think I recall reading somewhere that the Pearls "training" methods resulted in a death or 2..Not to mention that their methods are deplorable examples of how not to raise a child. In regards to Got-hard, aren't Quiverfull women/girls blamed for sexual misconduct that has happened to them...example, exposing a kneecap or in Got-hard's case a toe which provokes desire? If this is the case I am not so sure that the Duggars would be doing much to help a victimized daughter outside of punishing her and laying on thick layers of guilt and humiliation. Please correct me if I am wrong..

Archived