IGNORED

Melissa Niednagel

DomWackTroll

Jordan N. has revived his character "Jordanyo" to celebrate Melissa's birthday. For part of the video, he wears a women's rhinestone earring that somehow manages to be simultaneously "glamorous" and frumpy. Like something he found in his grandmother's jewelry box. Perplexing... or is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=u67TsZnHwEk&feature=youtu.be

I'll confess that I did laugh when he threw William Locksley off his lap.

• 9 months later...

Jordan and Melissa went to Florida and Melissa wore what most would consider a normal bathing suit, at least I don't think anyone would give her a second look for it: niednagel.com/blog2014/dec41465.jpg

Jordan and Melissa went to Florida and Melissa wore what most would consider a normal bathing suit, at least I don't think anyone would give her a second look for it: niednagel.com/blog2014/dec41465.jpg

Apart from maybe wondering if she got her suit from Lands End, I wouldn't give her a second glance. Which, when you think about it, is what modesty is all about.

For some reason, I can't edit my last post, but I want to point out that they also attended a LPGA tournament. Um, won't that turn Melissa into a Marxist feminist lesbian? I fear Jordan is losing his discernment as the servant leader of his family.

For some reason, I can't edit my last post, but I want to point out that they also attended a LPGA tournament. Um, won't that turn Melissa into a Marxist feminist lesbian? I fear Jordan is losing his discernment as the servant leader of his family.

I think in general they have relaxed a bit on the "rules" lately. And Marian is two! The kids are all less then two years a part...I'm thinking that someone is doing something to prevent or delay number 4.

I am really confused by this post. It contains a sentence with the words "normal" and "Niednagel". I don't think those words were meant to be used together. Ever. :twisted:

I have not checked in on Robin, Marian and the MThomases for a while. They are such a rabbit hole of weird.

Normal bathing suit or no, they're still annoying, per this photo caption from their latest blog post:

We ended up having a good conversation with the guy who offered to take this picture. He was an aspiring movie-maker, so I mentioned how I used to do a little work in Christian filming. He apologized for cussing so much, and Melissa and I were able to share some of the gospel with him, though he wasn't too keen on it.

I really like her purple bathing suit. Very cute. They seem like they had a good time, I'm actually kind of jealous.

/and I agree with everyone else, she looks so much more modest in the swim suits she's wearing here as opposed to the eye-catching Wholesome Wear sacks.

Normal bathing suit or no, they're still annoying, per this photo caption from their latest blog post:

"Work"? Bish, please... You and Nathan made a few videos for which you were not paid; indeed, you had to pay Doug Phillips to enter them in his stupid little film festival. And he didn't even reward you with one Golden Pedo.

Sometimes I just wonder what goes through an atheist's mind when they watch a sunset.

It's a sunset, buddy. Enjoy the beauty of it and stop wasting time worrying about what someone else thinks of it. He's a smug little bastard, isn't he?

Sometimes I just wonder what goes through an atheist's mind when they watch a sunset.

Thanks to Jordan's blog, we know what goes through an asshole fundie's mind.

Not an atheist, but I snuggle up with my fiancée on the porch and think a wonderful end to the day.

Apart from maybe wondering if she got her suit from Lands End, I wouldn't give her a second glance. Which, when you think about it, is what modesty is all about.

Exactly. This is what modesty is all about, as I probably wouldn't have given her a second glance other than wondering if she got it from Land's End because it's actually quite cute to me. Those Wholesome Wear things are immodest to me because they draw attention to one who is trying to hide their body.

• 2 months later...

Jordan mentioned in his latest blog post that Melissa was going to be cutting her hair and donating it to some Indian Christian organizations. He posted a pic on facebook today of her at the salon...it looks awesome!(facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152765087636551&set=a.10150109767066551.279823.526011550&type=1&theater) I have always loved what she has done with her hair, I'll be interested to see how she styles it now that it's short.

• 3 months later...

She’s also graceful, thoughtful, and fun—and she’s one of 20 finalists in 417 Magazine’s 10 Most Beautiful Women contest.

417mag.com/10-Most-Beautiful-2015/Melissa-Niednagel/

Though it’s quite clear from the interview that she’s a Christian, Melissa neglects to mention which kind—you know, that nutty Quiverfull kind that everyone’s talking about these days. She and her family just loved dressing up for “historic events,†that’s all. Plus the National Gospel Coalition was full of hipsters and nose rings, and that's totally cool with her because she's soooo not the Duggars!

She’s also graceful, thoughtful, and fun—and she’s one of 20 finalists in 417 Magazine’s 10 Most Beautiful Women contest.

417mag.com/10-Most-Beautiful-2015/Melissa-Niednagel/

Though it’s quite clear from the interview that she’s a Christian, Melissa neglects to mention which kind—you know, that nutty Quiverfull kind that everyone’s talking about these days. She and her family just loved dressing up for “historic events,†that’s all. Plus the National Gospel Coalition was full of hipsters and nose rings, and that's totally cool with her because she's soooo not the Duggars!

Awww. Bless her heart. Working for Consulting independently for TWO MLMs, whilst remaining a SAHM.

I assume the competition for most beautiful woman in Area Code 417 is fierce. Good thing Jill Rodrigues isn't there yet.

Jordan is begging for votes on Facebook.

facebook.com/niednagel/posts/10152975558531551?pnref=story

Jordan is begging for votes on Facebook.

facebook.com/niednagel/posts/10152975558531551?pnref=story

"Inner and outter beauty." SOTDRT, for the win!!!

She didn't get the point of the whole thing, did she? The other women are talking about strength, courage, hard work, etc. And she is talking about how hard it was to move to Sherwood Forrest with Fabulous Independently Wealthy Jordy and play dress up all day and about how pretty she is.

Awww. Bless her heart. Working for Consulting independently for TWO MLMs, whilst remaining a SAHM.

I assume the competition for most beautiful woman in Area Code 417 is fierce. Good thing Jill Rodrigues isn't there yet.

She is very luck I don't live there. I would describe myself as robust yet elegant.......and a heart of gold......of course!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My god, what an idiot!

Archived