IGNORED

Tell all book

CT tech

Who else thinks that the 40 hours was actually totally made up and they didn't write any of the book at all?

As I said in an earlier message, my guess is the 40 hours refers mainly to the amount of time spent being interviewed by the ghostwriter.

So I agree they didn't really write the book at all.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think any of them will write a tell all unless they are shut out of the family or disowned first. But, if they disown someone for being gay, or having an out of wedlock kid, or being Josh... all bets are off IMO! Any of them could do it, with no education or prospects for supporting themselves (or themselves and their family if it's an older one), the idea of writing a book would probably be hard to turn down.

I would be THRILLED if Anna wrote the tell all. She could get a huge book deal, maybe even a tv show, and have a way to support her family and herself. Although I think a Josh book would be juicy :wink-penguin:

It's not going to happen. Anna will never leave Josh. It's more likely that Josh would be the one to leave her.

As I said in an earlier message, my guess is the 40 hours refers mainly to the amount of time spent being interviewed by the ghostwriter.

So I agree they didn't really write the book at all.

I would bet my last dime that they didn't write a single word. I would also bet if there is a tell all it too would be ghost ridden. Does anyone here think any of them and read or write beyond a 6th grade level? Especially the girls. their jobs aren't to read they are to be incubators and raise the out put of said incubators.

Archived