• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Swamptribe

Duggars mentioned on E!

Swamptribe

it's so ironic. The showed the Dillard thanksgiving picture the put up fan tweets about where fans tweeted their favorite. The Duggars have now become exactly what they preach against worldly.

FloraKitty35

The Duggars have been mentioned on E! before. I would like to see a Duggar and Kardashian crossover. Boob and Pimp Mama Kris could give each other pointers on how to get the best milage out of their tax shelter (church) and how best to exploit your spawn for profit. Nutshell could learn about true glamour from the most beautiful, modest, hottest, and demurest maiden of a certain age, Bruce Jenner.

grandmadugger
The Duggars have been mentioned on E! before. I would like to see a Duggar and Kardashian crossover. Boob and Pimp Mama Kris could give each other pointers on how to get the best milage out of their tax shelter (church) and how best to exploit your spawn for profit. Nutshell could learn about true glamour from the most beautiful, modest, hottest, and demurest maiden of a certain age, Bruce Jenner.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! We don't need a fundie sex tape.

doggie

NOOOOOOO!!!!! We don't need a fundie sex tape.

god no it would put people to sleep. as exciting as watching dogs mating.

CorruptionInc.

god no it would put people to sleep. as exciting as watching dogs mating.

There goes my lunch and afternoon tea!!! :ew:

bluebird

I would like to see the Duggars on a episode of Wife Swap. Michelle could swap lives with Kim Zolsiak(sp?) former Real Housewife from Atlanta..dont watch the show but Kim has a spin off. Only saw 2 episodes but she is nasty enough to make a Wife Swap between her and Michelle entertaining.

nst

NOOOOOOO!!!!! We do need a fundie sex tape.

of Ben and Jessa :D

nst
I would like to see the Duggars on a episode of Wife Swap. Michelle could swap lives with Kim Zolsiak(sp?) former Real Housewife from Atlanta..dont watch the show but Kim has a spin off. Only saw 2 episodes but she is nasty enough to make a Wife Swap between her and Michelle entertaining.

now that woman is fertile 4 kids in 2 years

Georgiana

Well, she's already got the "only have one facial expression" part down!

True story: when KUWTK was just starting, my dad got a glimpse of it on the TV. "WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUCE JENNER?!? DID HE GET IN A CAR ACCIDENT?!?"

No, dad. That's just his face now.

MoonFace

of Ben and Jessa :D

Wouldn't be all that entertaining - it would have to be done in total darkness and probably modestly dressed and over in a flash.

CorruptionInc.

Well, she's already got the "only have one facial expression" part down!

True story: when KUWTK was just starting, my dad got a glimpse of it on the TV. "WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUCE JENNER?!? DID HE GET IN A CAR ACCIDENT?!?"

No, dad. That's just his face now.

It kind of reminds me of when I told mum that Kim and Kayne's daughter was called North West. I've never seen her look that mortified in my life.

grandmadugger

There goes my lunch and afternoon tea!!! :ew:

Sorry. ;)

straygoldfish

Oh, I think I might pay to see a wife swap of a "normal" mom with 2-4 kids, a job, and after-school activities with Michelle.

MatthewDuggar

Yes! But I think Kim would win over JB in a flash. Michelle would be with Croy? hmmmm I dunno, I bet she couldn't handle her bratty teenagers.

paganhomeschooler

straygoldfish - Hell, I'd sign up for Wife Swap with J'Chelle. 4 kids, working mom, everyone in extracurriculars. We even have the same name! lol I'd love to see the look on her face when my teenager told her the Bible was just a story book and my 6 yo tried to explain no, dinosaurs lived millions of years ago, not 6000, all the while rolling his sassy little eyes. lol