IGNORED

The Keller Family reunion.

xReems

So, I happened to stumbled upon Suze's Facebook page and it appears that all of the Keller children, minus Esther, were in Florida, including Daniel and Suze. Looks like the issues Pa and Ma Keller had with Daniel and Suze has been resolved. It's a really sweet picture of all of them and I'm glad they were able to put their differences aside and love their children, even those who are no longer following ATI/IBLP.

I wonder if Esther's situation has caused them to come together. Whatever it is, I'm glad they all got together for Thanksgiving.

1525480_778343955535592_1327805050759714324_n.jpg?oh=fa9f7086bc74147ab019e10f78b86d65&oe=54D4EAE7

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suze and Rebecca in pants, and tight ones at that! Good for them!

Interesting though that the pants wearers are on one side and the skirts wearers are on another.

I do like Ma Kellers new glasses - so much better!

The skirt-wearers are also on the right side of Pa Keller. Perhaps a bit of symbolism, or maybe I'm looking too much into this photograph.

I am glad to see all the kids (Minus Esther, who should be there, EURGH!!) together, and I feel like Suze and Rebekah always make it a point to wear clothes their family doesn't approve of, when visiting, lol.

I imagine the members of this family still have their differences, but I'm glad they can put it all aside and come together like this. I hope they inspire other mixed fundie/ex-fundie families to do likewise.

Suze and Rebecca look beautiful! What a nice family picture. I hope this is a glimpse of how the holiday actually went; they seem happy.

I stopped following Suze when her google + and facebook went private, assuming she didn't want the attention. Does anyone have any updates that are ok to share? Last I heard, she and her child were in TX while she went to cooking school.

Who is who in this family (other than Anna and Priscilla) and what is the situation with Esther? Is she ill or shunned or what?

Esther is one of the older Keller daughters (possibly the oldest? I haven't kept track of birth order). Her husband John Shrader took her and their eight kids to Zambia earlier this year while she was five or six months pregnant with their ninth child (born in Sept). His missionary work is a joke- from the money spent on flying lessons and the plane he purchased before his arrival in Africa which has never materialized, to the lack of immunizations for the family, to the lack of having a place to stay when they arrived in country, to the lack of converts (Zambia is a mostly Christian country already, just not the right kind of Christian).

Edited to add: The Keller/Shrader/Waller Forum

viewforum.php?f=132

And I completely forgot the living in a camper with 8 kids while raising money for this farce of a missionary trip.

Wow, never realised how beautiful the Keller sister nobody ever mentions is.

Its a shame Esther isn't there and is now going to be the left out one in every family reunion because her stupid husband dragged her off to Zambia.

Glad to see Ma has a new pair of glasses. I wish she had put on a decent pair of shoes with her frumper for the family photograph, though. How old are the 2 youngest boys? I would think the older one would be 18 (escape age) or close to it.

Esther is one of the older Keller daughters (possibly the oldest? I haven't kept track of birth order). Her husband John Shrader took her and their eight kids to Zambia earlier this year while she was five or six months pregnant with their ninth child (born in Sept). His missionary work is a joke- from the money spent on flying lessons and the plane he purchased before his arrival in Africa which has never materialized, to the lack of immunizations for the family, to the lack of having a place to stay when they arrived in country, to the lack of converts (Zambia is a mostly Christian country already, just not the right kind of Christian).

Edited to add: The Keller/Shrader/Waller Forum

viewforum.php?f=132

And I completely forgot the living in a camper with 8 kids while raising money for this farce of a missionary trip.

Esther is the oldest Keller daughter (she was born in 1981) and Daniel is the oldest Keller son.

Esther is the oldest Keller daughter (she was born in 1981) and Daniel is the oldest Keller son.

I thought Rebekah was the oldest, but I could be wrong. What year was she born?

Who is who in this family (other than Anna and Priscilla) and what is the situation with Esther? Is she ill or shunned or what?

Oh dear. A Shrader virgin. Have rescue ferrets and generous coffees available, team!

I thought Rebekah was the oldest, but I could be wrong. What year was she born?

She might be after all, if I am wrong on that my bad.

The Kellers are living proof that the ATI cult doesn't work...three out of the eight kids left the cult, one daughter is married to a grifting, worthless bum, another is married to a guy who clearly isn't into her and might be gay, and another sold her soul for a few dollars by marrying a reality star. Jury is still out on the two youngest boys.

boy, i would've loved to have been a fly on the wall at that dinner. imagine the interactions between david waller and the ex-fundies...

at first i thought that picture was old, pris and anna look so young here and thin! everyone looks nice and happy though. i think ma and pa keller look like such sweet people, despite their beliefs.

Archived