IGNORED

Jana with Tim Tebow?

bookgirl14

Isn't it possible Jana may be set up with one of the two other Tebow brothers that are single? Or already is speaking with one of them....that would make Tim's official statement less snarky and more making sure it was clear in the Media that he has no connection to her, before anything is announced with one of his brothers and Jana.

OMG, so you actually think that she's possibly courting one of his brothers, because the main guy was pushed into making a denial of a courtship that was completely pulled out of thin air - based on a random comment on a thread, here, that was actually titled " Start a Duggar Rumor"??

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

It's like living in a weird sci-fi vision of the future.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, so you actually think that she's possibly courting one of his brothers, because the main guy was pushed into making a denial of a courtship that was completely pulled out of thin air - based on a random comment on a thread, here, that was actually titled " Start a Duggar Rumor"??

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

It's like living in a weird sci-fi vision of the future.

lol! I mean, of course it's possible. It's possible that Jana is courting Malia Obama.

lol! I mean, of course it's possible. It's possible that Jana is courting Malia Obama.

No. That last one is impossible. There'd be no way in hell that any Duggar would ever be allowed to even think about getting to know anyone somewhat affiliated with the Obama family. And definitely no same sex relationships. No way no how.

No. That last one is impossible. There'd be no way in hell that any Duggar would ever be allowed to even think about getting to know anyone somewhat affiliated with the Obama family. And definitely no same sex relationships. No way no how.

It IS possible. It is possible that John David is working as a male stripper. It is possible that Justin was switched at birth. It is possible that Michelle smokes pot every night. It is possible that Jim Bob is a liberal atheist but has for some reason chosen to keep pretending he's a fundie. It is possible Jessa and Ben had sex in the church closet at their wedding. It is possible that Jana is courting all the Tebow brothers at once. Do you see what I'm saying?

Hey, I said Justin looks nothing like the rest of his family, I never said he was switched at birth. (But now I'm seriously wondering who thinks that) :laughing-rolling:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, I said Justin looks nothing like the rest of his family, I never said he was switched at birth. (But now I'm seriously wondering who thinks that) :laughing-rolling:

Justin looks exactly like my 17 yo nephew- dead ringer.

It IS possible. It is possible that John David is working as a male stripper. It is possible that Justin was switched at birth. It is possible that Michelle smokes pot every night. It is possible that Jim Bob is a liberal atheist but has for some reason chosen to keep pretending he's a fundie. It is possible Jessa and Ben had sex in the church closet at their wedding. It is possible that Jana is courting all the Tebow brothers at once. Do you see what I'm saying?

Jana and Tim was rumor started on FJ, yes... but then the duggars started kissing up to Pam Tebow...anything is possible but probable is doubtful(though I also think it is very possible that Jana is not interested in courting for a multitude of reasons...I have friends who raised younger siblings who were born when they were in their teens and they are over 40 with no kids...they feel like they already had that life experience)

• 4 weeks later...

He has too much time on his hands and lacks any sort of knowledge base or indication of maturation.

He comes off sounding (and many times on the show, looking) like a doofus. I know he can't help being 19 years old and has a big audience including People Ragmag.

JB has his work cut out for him with Ben.

I think it's great that he is yolked to the one Duggar who thinks that she is better than everyone else. She is stuck with a dud (JOY's word, not mine)LOL.

Well further sleuthing says he has two brothers Peter and Robby. Peter is very married but idk about Robby. He's attractive though. He looks wordly and not willing to put up with those crazy courtship rules. He honestly could find someone with less of a hang up. But if the couple truly sets their own rules who knows.

Is it possible that given Jana's age and the Tebow name, that they might actually date to make this relationship happen? I guess what I am saying is would JB quietly let them date in order to have this feather in Duggar cap? They've already done heaps of courting episodes so he could just make the announcement that they are engaged if it happens and none would be the wiser. Just don't bring up that they may have held hands etc. He'd still be able to throw around the word courtship even if he wanted to.

The thing is, what is in it for the Tebows? The Duggars can't do anything for Tim. As to his brother, what is in it for him? Jana seems like a nice girl, but to be honest, why jump through hoops for a sheltered girl with no life experience? What are they going to talk about? There are a million nice girls out there that have more to offer than just their purity. What would make a non-fundamentalist guy seek out a girl from one of these families? If the Tebow brother wanted fame he would get farther riding his brother's coattails.

We see the Duggar girls and we like them because they seem nice, pretty and we want the best for them. Yet, I don't understand why anyone thinks that people who live normal lives are going to want to wade into the crazy for a girl they don't know other than on tv. I don't even see what they would have in common. The guy would basically have to change everything about who he is to even have a chance of courting one of these girls. Why would it be worth it? Speaking strictly from a my own perspective, I could not imagine jumping through hoops for a guy from one of these fundy families, with no education, no real job or life experience, who can't be alone with a woman, and who I would have nothing to talk about with because I have lived a fairly normal life. I don't see the incentive as a woman. I still maintain that a man looking for fundy woman is likely looking for someone to control. What man goes looking for someone who has lived in a bubble?

The thing is, what is in it for the Tebows? The Duggars can't do anything for Tim. As to his brother, what is in it for him? Jana seems like a nice girl, but to be honest, why jump through hoops for a sheltered girl with no life experience? What are they going to talk about? There are a million nice girls out there that have more to offer than just their purity. What would make a non-fundamentalist guy seek out a girl from one of these families? If the Tebow brother wanted fame he would get farther riding his brother's coattails.

We see the Duggar girls and we like them because they seem nice, pretty and we want the best for them. Yet, I don't understand why anyone thinks that people who live normal lives are going to want to wade into the crazy for a girl they don't know other than on tv. I don't even see what they would have in common. The guy would basically have to change everything about who he is to even have a chance of courting one of these girls. Why would it be worth it? Speaking strictly from a my own perspective, I could not imagine jumping through hoops for a guy from one of these fundy families, with no education, no real job or life experience, who can't be alone with a woman, and who I would have nothing to talk about with because I have lived a fairly normal life. I don't see the incentive as a woman. I still maintain that a man looking for fundy woman is likely looking for someone to control. What man goes looking for someone who has lived in a bubble?

Yep. I feel sorry for Derick for this reason. He was a mainstream Christian man who married into a crazy cult. Not many mainstream people would find themselves in a similar situation, IMO. He seems like such a nice, grounded man and I just can not see how he feel into the crazy. I hope he brings them both out on the other side-

I don't really see Tim Tebow as especially grounded. A nice guy, sure. But I think he's got a bit of that "how'd that weird super religious homeschool guy end up famous" thing going on...similar to the Duggars. Except at least he actually has a real skill. (Or had?) But he has that immature public flaunting of faith thing going on like Ben, where he seemed to always feel the need to constantly remind everyone every 5 seconds that he is a Christian. As if anyone could forget. :roll:

I don't think anything will ever happen with Jana and Tim Tebow. I mean...big news. EXTRY, EXTRY! BEN SEEWALD HAS SOMETHING STUPID TO SAY! GETS GIFT FROM THE CHRISTIANS IN AFRICA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! :sleeping:

And anyway...I don't think the only guys that could ever be interested in the J'slaves must be controlling, or that the girls have nothing else going for them. Especially looking at Derick and Ben, who both seem a bit submissive themselves. Jana is beautiful and seems loved by everyone. She is a catch, whether she's lived in a bubble or not. I'm sure there are many men (fundie or not) who would love her for who she actually is as a person, and not just as a submissive wife.

I don't really see Tim Tebow as especially grounded. A nice guy, sure. But I think he's got a bit of that "how'd that weird super religious homeschool guy end up famous" thing going on...similar to the Duggars. Except at least he actually has a real skill. (Or had?) But he has that immature public flaunting of faith thing going on like Ben, where he seemed to always feel the need to constantly remind everyone every 5 seconds that he is a Christian. As if anyone could forget. :roll:

I don't think anything will ever happen with Jana and Tim Tebow. I mean...big news. EXTRY, EXTRY! BEN SEEWALD HAS SOMETHING STUPID TO SAY! GETS GIFT FROM THE CHRISTIANS IN AFRICA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! :sleeping:

And anyway...I don't think the only guys that could ever be interested in the J'slaves must be controlling, or that the girls have nothing else going for them. Especially looking at Derick and Ben, who both seem a bit submissive themselves. Jana is beautiful and seems loved by everyone. She is a catch, whether she's lived in a bubble or not. I'm sure there are many men (fundie or not) who would love her for who she actually is as a person, and not just as a submissive wife.

every single time Ben tries to say something whether in magazines or on facebook with the family

he either gets cut off and looks like a fool or he says something and he looks like a fool

all because he feels he thinks he should be able to speak

he must be so pissed that Jessa actually says what she thinks and actually is allowed to speak apart from who constantly tries to

every single time Ben tries to say something whether in magazines or on facebook with the family

he either gets cut off and looks like a fool or he says something and he looks like a fool

all because he feels he thinks he should be able to speak

he must be so pissed that Jessa actually says what she thinks and actually is allowed to speak apart from who constantly tries to

That's why it's just so especially funny that he mentioned he might want to be a preacher. JIM BOB would be a better preacher than Ben. Hell, Josie would be a better preacher than Ben. The poor guy can probably string together a cohesive sentence. Hope he has a plan B...

That's why it's just so especially funny that he mentioned he might want to be a preacher. JIM BOB would be a better preacher than Ben. Hell, Josie would be a better preacher than Ben. The poor guy can probably string together a cohesive sentence. Hope he has a plan B...

Hopefully he has a plan B- BWAHHHH- a stash of them I hope- :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

its not the cohesive sentences per say - it's the attitude - its the air

it's YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO me air -

no Ben we don't we like to snark on you - because you think you are so important - because you claim you have been saved

we don't care

and I bet JB can see right through him :D

There are plenty of guys ready to jump through hoops to be with these ladies. Bin and Derrick are prime examples and you can't tell me they didn't now exactly what they were getting into, I don't feel sorry for them in the least. They appear to be loving every minute of it. I think TT is a whole different kind of crazy and would most likely not want to join the Duggar freak show.

The only relatable part of that video was when Ben said "this is my favourite chair, it cost like 50 bucks" - it was cute that he was proud of a thrift shop find, but that is it really.

What man goes looking for someone who has lived in a bubble?

Meredith's creepy-ass Rhode Scholar husband. That guy literally trolled internet blogs for a trophy fundy wife.

Yep. I feel sorry for Derick for this reason. He was a mainstream Christian man who married into a crazy cult. Not many mainstream people would find themselves in a similar situation, IMO. He seems like such a nice, grounded man and I just can not see how he feel into the crazy. I hope he brings them both out on the other side-

well yes. But... he was Pistol Pete too. Pistol Pete puts on a show and ramps up the audience and does stunts. Derick did all of that. In a costume - but he did it. And he just got filmed by a TV crew playing Pistol Pete again at a game with his famous wife. How many other guys get to go back a couple of years later to be Pete again for a day? (maybe it's a thing, i don't know lol but i would be surprised if random old petes can just stop by for one game for fun). Kind of starting to look like Derick has an understated addiction to fame. :lol: Jill's his new Pistol Pete, he can hide behind her but still be celebrated everywhere he goes. I don't know if he realizes it. Or maybe he actually did want to pursue her because she's sweet and famous. He did contact JB to be his prayer partner which was super sharp thinking on the 'impress the dad' angle, to get a famous girl who loves missions as much as he does - bingo!

But it's all ministry for the Lord, so totally okay and not prideful if he likes the perks of being famous. :lol: And who can blame him, i bet it's a lot of fun sometimes. Seriously don't think he'll want to be JimBob 2.0 but... time will tell.

457719836-calloway-interviews-jill-duggar-dillard-and-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QeF6L%2bxDZFCQmHQxBRGt%2bVQY0i3aGImFJ7B63dizdVaPzhwruq9EJiB5lAsa7ZjtVw%3d%3d

well yes. But... he was Pistol Pete too. Pistol Pete puts on a show and ramps up the audience and does stunts. Derick did all of that. In a costume - but he did it. And he just got filmed by a TV crew playing Pistol Pete again at a game with his famous wife. How many other guys get to go back a couple of years later to be Pete again for a day? (maybe it's a thing, i don't know lol but i would be surprised if random old petes can just stop by for one game for fun). Kind of starting to look like Derick has an understated addiction to fame. :lol: Jill's his new Pistol Pete, he can hide behind her but still be celebrated everywhere he goes. I don't know if he realizes it. Or maybe he actually did want to pursue her because she's sweet and famous. He did contact JB to be his prayer partner which was super sharp thinking on the 'impress the dad' angle, to get a famous girl who loves missions as much as he does - bingo!

But it's all ministry for the Lord, so totally okay and not prideful if he likes the perks of being famous. :lol: And who can blame him, i bet it's a lot of fun sometimes. Seriously don't think he'll want to be JimBob 2.0 but... time will tell.

457719836-calloway-interviews-jill-duggar-dillard-and-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QeF6L%2bxDZFCQmHQxBRGt%2bVQY0i3aGImFJ7B63dizdVaPzhwruq9EJiB5lAsa7ZjtVw%3d%3d

I always wondered if he initially contacted JB to be a $ponsor [write off]...so he could make the trip, and part of accepting the cash, they both decided to become prayer buddies.

Archived