IGNORED

Jana with Tim Tebow?

bookgirl14

I've thought about this, and if Jana's in, I'd love to see it. He's a good balance for her. He's seen the country, she's seen a lot of the world. They'd take the best of each other and thrive. I mean, I bet Tim has had women throw themselves at him - if he can resist that, he's a good guy.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasn't Tebow born in, or lived part of his early life in the Philippines? And doesn't he have some sort of mission hospital in the Philippines?

If he has a nice personality and is a decent man, then I think it would be interesting. But sadly, the media coverage of this now, will probably completely derail this, if there was ever even a remote chance of it happening.

I think we should just cease and desist speculating about poor Jana because I fear that a lot of what we say is being picked up by gossip sites and in the long run it will do more harm than good.

Was in the grocery store today and noticed that Star Magazine has Jana in the cover (along the side) with the whole Jana Duggar-Tim Tebow courting rumour.

Gothard needs some legal action taken against him. As far as I know no charges have been brought, he needs his butt sued off for the mainstream media to pick up on it.

I think the statute of limitations may have expired for criminal charges. What we need are very recent victims to come forward. That probably won't happen because Gothard = God to these people, and the victim will be blamed

If this isn't true, I wonder what Jboob and JChelle are thinking about this kind of false publicity?

They stomped the JD courtship rumor pretty quickly. It makes me wonder about this one. I do promise I was being a smart ass. :)

I know they got the rumor from this forum but they stomp out things that are flat out lies quickly. Not to mention Tebow has had the chance to say I haven't even met the girl. I'm just saying people deny crazy rumors for the most part. I would never put it past JB to pimp out his daughters to money and fame since he loves it. But hey I'm not an insider (that's right tabloids don't quote me )

Jeez, they really do mine FJ for stories.

Time to start my rumor that JimBob is actually a rat-eating lizard person from the tv movie V.

I'd believe it :lol:

Jinger would probably be a better match, as she could have her bigger city lifestyle. But with all this gossip out there that it is Jana that would be a really hard thing to spin, if it turned out to be Jinger. I think if that happened, the only way to manage that would be to find Jana a suitor super fast, and get her in a bonafide courtship before announcing anything with Jinger.

I really don't care if it is Tebow, I would just like it if the older girls would have a man who was more Fundie light, with enough money that JB couldn't turn them down, and also if the men were a bit more worldly, kind and genuine. It doesn't have to be a Tebow, but the advantage of them pairing up with a minor celeb is that it would provide a whole new set of friends and acquaintances that might introduce the other children to potential mates from a pool that isn't just limited to QF types.

I always thought 'barely legal' implied someone 18 or maybe 19. The only 'barely legal' Duggars at the moment are Joseph and Josiah, haha.

Maybe it's actually for Jinger. Isn't she barely legal?

She'll be 21 this month; I don't think that really qualifies as "barely legal".

I do hope it is Jana and that Tim does take some time to talk to her and see if there is a con-nec-tion.

Considering how Jana has been raised and what she believes, Tim would be a good husband for her.

I don't think he would require her to stay home and raise their babies, but would be supportive of whatever she wanted to do. (Which is probably to stay home and raise the babies.)

Tim is very social and Jana would benefit him in that. She is use to a spotlight, but also knows how to stand back and just encourage.

Tim is annoying to many, but he does give back and spends a lot of time working with children and people who need a good turn in life. (On GMA, he's a roving reporter who brings good news to others.)

I think he would be a good husband to a SAHD who grew up very fundie. :popcorn2:

I hope so too. Jana's been Head SisterMom for most of her life -- and of all of the older daughters, seems the least interested in following her parents' footsteps (Jinger's a close second). And Tim doesn't seem like he would be as easily influenced by JB's "authority" as Ben or Derick.

I'm hoping a fundie-light fella (with an established career) shows up for Jinger, too.

So I just read this story on the OK Magazine website, which still hasn't picked up that this story is from a make your own rumor thread. It seems like Free Jinger is getting around town as much as fundies say we do. :lol:

IDK about a relationship between Tebow and Jana..I tend to think nah. If she does not like being high profile it will only worsen for her. I have a brother in law who was a pro athlete for many years and the public tends to act as if they own you. She will have the Duggar factor and the Tebow factor to deal with re: the media, fans, crazy people, etc. I think Jessa would flourish in such a situation but not Jana. There are also a few other concerns but feel it is best to keep those private.

So I just read this story on the OK Magazine website, which still hasn't picked up that this story is from a make your own rumor thread. It seems like Free Jinger is getting around town as much as fundies say we do. :lol:

We're the town bicycle! Everyone has a ride!

Probably because she and her sisters still act like teenagers :angry-banghead:

To be fair, they're still TREATED like teenagers. Even Jessa and Jill, despite being married, are treated like teens. They don't become women until the moment that first baby comes out.

I'm always shocked when I double-check the age on any Duggarling. They all act and seem younger than their true ages, and when you combine that with the fact that very little seems to change for them over time outside of marriage and childbirth, it's easy to forget that they are getting older just like everyone else.

At this point, I'm half-hoping a Duggarling winds up married to Tebow just to witness the resulting head explosions of several posters here on FJ.

E! has picked up the story too. E! says they have contacted reps on both sides for comments. I feel bad for Jana, even more than I usually do.

Archived