IGNORED

Jana with Tim Tebow?

bookgirl14

I think it would be horrifying for Jana to end up with Tebow. Can you imagine the scrutiny of the Duggar virgin with the Tebow "virgin"? I can imagine the articles speculating about their first time or their relationship in general. There would be a thousand times more attention than Jessa and Jill received. Jana has never shown herself to like the spotlight and I do not think she would like it here. I cannot imagine the scrutiny of everything little thing she does once she enters a marriage of football and fame. We are talking real attention by people who have never heard of the Duggars. I would not wish that on her.

Plus Tebow comes across as someone who really loves himself and I would hate Jana to have to put up with the Tebow idol worship. What about this would make a great match? Virginity and religion? Tebow has dated actresses and the like, I have not seen anything that would make me believe he is attracted to a normal girl like Jana. I get he idea who really enjoys the attention he gets. Really, what would they talk about other than abortion? I would rather Jana find a normal guy that would put her on a pedestal, rather than another man she is to worship like daddy and Gothard. Or, preferably, she get a chance to find out who she is without being under the authority of anyone other than herself.

Sorry about the disjointed post but i am on my phone.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally because of your username. They think you are Mary Duggar.

I would hope that Mary would come up with something more creative than changing one letter in her name. :lol:

JimBoob must be unhappy because the Bates kid married a Senators Son. HAHAHAHAHA I laugh at you Jimboob. Always trying to compete with Gil Bates in one way or another just like you are always competing with your sons. Your sickening.

I think Tebow is a turd with googly eyes, but if he got with Jana, that would mean a WHOLE LOT more focus on the Duggars/ATI/their crappy practices....

I think I might be in the minority here when I say I do not rate the idea of a Jana/Tim match and nor do I think it could work.

She is gorgeous, sweet, somewhat shy, and seemingly more genuine and I think Jana needs a gentle guy who is not in the limelight. And someone with real substance. She doesn't seem to crave fame and attention like some of the others so would probably be freaked out by all the unwanted media interest such a match would bring.

Additionally, I don't think much of Tim Tebow. Aside from once being able to play a bit of football, what else does he have going for him? I suppose he can make a living in sports media but so what. I think Jana would want a man of greater dimensions. Plus, he would probably have tickets on himself and be unable to see her as an equal (compliment) whatever.

I rate Jana much higher than this suggested match.

Can we please suggest some new potentials for her? I'm sure FJites can come up with someone better.

The source should just be listed as me. I started that rumor a month ago on here. Geesh.

I was there with ya :)

Jana strikes me as classy and elegant, words I would not use to describe anyone else in that family. I could see Jana coping with dressing graciously, learning how to move in more rariefied air social circles, like hobnobbing with the execs at Tebow's current job during a company Christmas party. They'd have a beautiful boy and girl and that would be it, but no more than 4 for sure.

I do not see Jinger managing that at all. Jinger strikes me as a flower child who'd be happiest running barefoot through meadows. I could totally see Jinger owning her own flower/herb/oils shop that also offers smoothies and possibly healthy luncheon food, with her godzillion little children running amok throughout the shop and her adoring hubs strumming a sitar for the enjoyment of the customers.

The same Jinger who drinks coffee all day, tans pretty dark and lays the black eyeliner on super thick, is the straight man/sidekick for many of Jessa's most sarcastic comments, neeeeeds coffee before breakfast, and wants to live in a city?

I wonder if the sources really were from FJ? I really hope that Jana does not end up with Tebow, I just can't see her with him. Plus what if Tim Tebow has already kissed someone before? :o

There was someone on Facebook commenting that they should set up Jana with TT. I guess that's about it. A comment on FJ and lots of false rumors, so I'd hope.

Jana deserves way better than TT. Can't there be a second Chad for her? Jana could need someone to do a french manicure for her, too!

I hope that photo of Mrs T is just taken from a bad angle or something. She looks like the Joker.

Why is that lady-lizard sticking out her tongue! What is this abou- oh. Oh. That's just her face.

...oh.

(Seriously, her super dark lip-liner makes it kinda look like her bottom lip is actually her tongue sticking out.)

I hope Jana ends up with someone like Chad. I love how Chad treats Erin. He is so sweet and the best fundie husband any of these poor abused SAHD's can hope for. I hope there is someone that sweet and nice out there for Jana too. I don't think a football player would be a good match for her, I think she would prefer someone relatively unknown who wont give her even more media attention than she already gets. She is shy and introverted, and I don't think she likes the attention from the show.

There was someone on Facebook commenting that they should set up Jana with TT. I guess that's about it. A comment on FJ and lots of false rumors, so !

There's a thread here on FJ just called "Jana," that has this same conversation about Tim Tebow, but a couple weeks ago. There's a Facebook group called "Tim Tebow Needs To Marry A Duggar Girl." https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Tebo ... ts&fref=ts

Thee is also some fan FB page out there some guy made that has a bazillion pics of Jana and the page is called something like "(his name) loves Jana."

From Starcasm today: http://starcasm.net/archives/297452

"However, that’s the same day that Jana and Tim rumor started — in a FREE JINGER thread called “Start Your Own Duggar Rumor!†— when someone jokingly posted, “Jana is in the getting to know stage with Tim Tebow. She is considering asking him out soon but with two sisters getting married and the holidays coming she’s not sure she has the time to devote to a new relationship. Jim Bob is trying to get her to skip dating and go straight to engagement so she can be married by Christmas. She’s worried this will scare off Tim and ruin everything.â€"

I wonder if the sources really were from FJ? I really hope that Jana does not end up with Tebow, I just can't see her with him. Plus what if Tim Tebow has already kissed someone before? :o

I was sure I recognised the wording of the "insider's" comments, but I've done a search and can't find it on FJ. I'm pretty sure the source is someone here, though, because the wording did sound familiar and the rumour started as speculation here.

From Starcasm today: http://starcasm.net/archives/297452

"However, that’s the same day that Jana and Tim rumor started — in a FREE JINGER thread called “Start Your Own Duggar Rumor!†— when someone jokingly posted, “Jana is in the getting to know stage with Tim Tebow. She is considering asking him out soon but with two sisters getting married and the holidays coming she’s not sure she has the time to devote to a new relationship. Jim Bob is trying to get her to skip dating and go straight to engagement so she can be married by Christmas. She’s worried this will scare off Tim and ruin everything.â€"

That's my post!!! I feel so famous now. A sarcastic post in a made up rumor thread just posted on Starcasm. :pink-shock:

Hey, tabloid sites, you might want to do a sensational piece on the Duggars and their connections to Bill Gothard and Doug Phillips and their ministries. That would get you more hits than Jessa and Ben fucking in a room in the church where they just said their vows in.

Please, pretty please do this. You won't be sorry that you did.

Hey, tabloid sites, you might want to do a sensational piece on the Duggars and their connections to Bill Gothard and Doug Phillips and their ministries. That would get you more hits than Jessa and Ben fucking in a room in the church where they just said their vows in.

Please, pretty please do this. You won't be sorry that you did.

I really want major news outlets to report about the Duggars' dealings with Bill Gothard in light of the sexual abuse allegations. I really want the ass-kissers at the Today Show to ask Michelle and Jim Bob why they, who claim to adore and protect their nine daughters, would continue to associate so closely with a man accused by multiple women multiple times of egregious emotional and sexual abuse.

Ain't gonna happen. I think JB controls what questions will be asked, so that the memorized answers will be given. They only way this is going to hit the major networks is after the online rumors really begin to explode to the point that they can't ignore it, and we're not there yet. Also if the victims come forward en mass and start protesting outside of all Gothard owned properties. But, I completely understand why the victims would not want to do that.

Gothard needs some legal action taken against him. As far as I know no charges have been brought, he needs his butt sued off for the mainstream media to pick up on it.

On the "Jana and Tim" topic...If he can keep working for ESPN (or in a similar capacity) and meets JB's "spiritual" criteria, he'd be a good financial/lifestyle match for her. Of course, the personality compatibility is more important...BUT I'd say Jana's earned a spouse who adores her and can provide very well, so she can be a housewife and (if she wants) raise a few or a dozen kids.

If he's NOT compatible, personality-wise, I hope she gets veto power.

Archived