IGNORED

Jana with Tim Tebow?

bookgirl14

Apparently Jim Bob is trying to set Jana up with Tim Tebow via Tebow's mother. I'm not sure how true this is but I have mixed feelings about this.

http://jezebel.com/the-duggars-are-tryi ... 1663485260

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... mlinks.com

“Jim Bob is no dummy,†an insider told Star. “Tim would be a perfect addition to the family and a feather in his cap. Can you imagine the press attention a Tim-Jana wedding would get?â€

And he’s already boasting about getting close to Tim’s family. On November 11, he posted a photo of himself and Michelle with Tim’s mom, Pam Tebow, after they met at a Loving Choices Pregnancy Centers fundraiser in Springdale, Arkansas, on November 11.]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This does sound like a classic Jim-Bob move. I can already hear him going, "heh heh, tell you what, Jana, how about you go on and give Mr. Tebow a side-hug" as he films it all on his iphone and mentally congratulates himself on his matchmaking skills.

I think Jessa would spontaneously combust with jealous rage if Jana netted a catch that big (and financially sound).

Gosh, for the "prettiest" sister, she got the worst husband. No offense Ben.

I don't hate the idea. Jana would have a whole world opened up to her. I don't know much about Tebow, but he has dated women who wear pants, have careers, etc. And, he could possible introduce the other eligible daughters to men outside of JB and M's influence.

Still seems like a very looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg shot though.

The source should just be listed as me. I started that rumor a month ago on here. Geesh.

Totally because of your username. They think you are Mary Duggar.

I also suggested this a month or more ago.

Mostly I find this unsettling, I never had any whiff of any Jana/Tebow anywhere else except here on FJ. Even the outside possibility of the idea originating here and then taking life out there... meh.

Jana and Tebow would not be a feather in JB's cap. He's the one who needs to be bowing and scraping that someone with Tebow's true fame would deign to pay attention to the backward little family in Arkansas who plays a freak show family on TV.

I would love this to happen. I mean besides Joyless Anna, Jana had one of the toughest times as a J'slave. I think she probably remembers the most of Michelle's mental breakdown.She deserves a normal life. Not to mention they would probably have to put up an effort to act at least fundie lite around Tebow if they want him to stay. It would also be funny to see a couple really make up their own rules that would freak out Michelle. Could you imagine hand holding on the first date :pink-shock:.Plus it would be hilarious to see Jessa have to be happy for her sister on camera when on the inside she's probably screaming. So while its probably a long shot for it to happen I would be happy if it did.

I think it should be Jinger and not Jana. :cry:

Jana strikes me as classy and elegant, words I would not use to describe anyone else in that family. I could see Jana coping with dressing graciously, learning how to move in more rariefied air social circles, like hobnobbing with the execs at Tebow's current job during a company Christmas party. They'd have a beautiful boy and girl and that would be it, but no more than 4 for sure.

I do not see Jinger managing that at all. Jinger strikes me as a flower child who'd be happiest running barefoot through meadows. I could totally see Jinger owning her own flower/herb/oils shop that also offers smoothies and possibly healthy luncheon food, with her godzillion little children running amok throughout the shop and her adoring hubs strumming a sitar for the enjoyment of the customers.

I would go as far as saying that if JB really wants Jana to be Tebow then he has that idea from freejinger!!!

Who came up with tebow? it was someone on here, right?

if JB or the crew read here, then we could have really played an important part in getting Jana a decent husband!

Can't you just hear Jim Nabors saying "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!" And, to think, we read it all here on freejinger FIRST.

I still wonder what Jana did..... Not sure if TT would be a good fit. Let's see he's a huge show off about his Godliness, he fame-whores, he...Yep. He fits. Gosh, he could "buy" the Dilly's house right out from under them! Now THAT would be funny!

I would love for Jana to be with a kind, wealthy man. Someone who could give her everything she ever needed or wanted, plus have enough money to pay others to do the menial tasks or anything that Jana did not want to do herself.

The evil (yet curious) side of me would want this to happen just so I could see Jessas reaction. Jana gets the famous Tebow with money ( I assume. I don't know much about him)and Jessa gets a 19 year old yard boy. Oh my, that's a BIG difference in husbands. Lol

As long as Jana was on board for this, why not? Tebow drives me insane, personally but he seems like a decent enough guy.

I read article about Jana and T. Tebow on the Daily Mail. I wonder if Jim Bob is pushing for it? You know it has to kill him that one of the Bates' daughters married a Senator's son and Jessa married a lawn boy. Could you imagine the publicity a Jana/Tebow match would get? Jim Bob would keep those ratings up, marry off a daughter to a rich man, and wouldn't have to hear the public speculation about why Jana isn't married anymore.

Is the radaronline site down for anyone else? I can't get the page to load (even their front page). Did Jana+Tim break the interwebs? :lol:

Archived