IGNORED

Time for the Stupid creationist of the year. - Merge

doggie

There's no way that ancient man could have discovered these fossils and established a complex mythology to explain them. Nope, no way that could have happened.

Viola, that is crazy talk!!

Or, it could be that critters like this exist

https://www.google.com/search?q=Austral ... d=0CCoQsAQ

ha yes, that just looks like a horned toad from desert areas of TX. They're really ugly but their tummies are soft and they are dry. Kind of fun to carry around :D

post-10046-14451999725442_thumb.jpg

[bBvideo 560,340:3m06qtue]

[/bBvideo]

This Intolerant Fox lady is fighting against herself with her uneducated rants -- keep on, lady! haha

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go ahead, gloat all you want. We may have your dregs, but we also have cheap unlimited downloads broadband internet. And netflix. And, um, all those online stores with free shipping. And kinder surpi... wait, no.

Netflix are starting up here as well....but you don't have Kinder Suprises? Seriously, why not? OMG won't somebody think of the children?

I so want to got to the Creation Museum for a laugh. Do a lot of people go there, is it a big deal?

You don't have Kinder Suprises? Seriously, why not? OMG won't somebody think of the children?

Kinder Surprises are illegal in the US due to the choking hazard.

That's right. Kinder Surprises are not safe. In the USofA, we can't have children get a hold of something that might not be safe.

x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-guns-guns-everywhere-245cdb_zps701aa55c.jpg

No, I don't think the Creation Museum is a big deal. The only person I've ever known who went there went to make fun of it. You don't hear about it unless it's in the news for financial trouble or there is a funny video or picture or meme somebody made who went there to laugh and point.

Netflix are starting up here as well....but you don't have Kinder Suprises? Seriously, why not? OMG won't somebody think of the children?

I so want to got to the Creation Museum for a laugh. Do a lot of people go there, is it a big deal?

My oldest son aka Cuteneurorad, is temporarily staying in a Dutch Caribbean island the size of a stamp and he has Netflix.....

That reminds me, must to hunt up European friends to send me some kinder eggs for Christmas...

I am the only one in my family who HASNT been to the creation museum. But that's just cuz my dads really into it all , and I'm kinda the black sheep. In most Adventist circles, it's not really a big deal.

Sorry, kinder surprises are too dangerous. Would you like a semiautomatic machine gun instead?

The creation museum is a big deal amongst militant atheists who want a laugh and have some reason to be near where it is (Louisiana? Kentucky?), and amongst fundies. I'm sure the middle 95% of the population has no idea it exists.

Sorry, kinder surprises are too dangerous. Would you like a semiautomatic machine gun instead?

The creation museum is a big deal amongst militant atheists who want a laugh and have some reason to be near where it is (Louisiana? Kentucky?), and amongst fundies. I'm sure the middle 95% of the population has no idea it exists.

Awww see you just miss out on a bit of chocolate, but we can't have guns, man! So unfair! What harm do they do?

Seriously? No offence, but that's fucked up. Sorry kids, no chocolates but here ask mum and dad for a home arsenal instead. I'd be terrified - but I'm pretty easily terrified... :?

As for the Creation Museum, it did look amusing. We're watching the documentary, and they showed clips of it, as well as videos/voice overs that play while you are walking about, and the hubby and I just couldn't believe the crap they were spouting. Yes, we laughed. And sniggered.

Crazy creation lady goes to the zoo!!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/03 ... ity-video/

First up: the evil sign about conserving water. What does water have to do with animals!!! This is leftist propaganda to make humans out to be BAD!! Water isn't in danger, silly liberals! The only reason to conserve water is because it cost money! (pay no attention to ongoing droughts)

Look at this game they use to BRAIN WASH you with!! Stupid liberals and their reusable bags laced with salmonella! She 'does not understand' the game. Honey, if you read the DIRECTIONS, you just may! She reads the directions AFTER she criticizes the game, but it all *WOOSH* over her head.What is ecotourism!!???? is it about regurgitated food?? ...and OBAMA and OBAMACARE!! ...and the game says you are a BAD PERSON if you don't recycle, etc.....and this is the leftist Bible....

How can someone be this stupid?

and her FB page

https://www.facebook.com/MeganFoxWriter

Oh and she seriously needs to touch up those roots.

She has lots of company in the stupid department. rick perry Banana man and his butt buddy ken hambone and quit a few others.

In her zoo critique, her daughter (or possibly son) kept trying to get her attention, just to be ignored again. :( She looks about 6ish. Who the heck takes their children to the zoo (which was the BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD as a kid) and spends the whole time ranting, raving and complaining?

She's demented.

I can't sleep! So here I am, snarking on her videos.

Next up: the orangutans!

The zoo wants you to believe that HUMANS ARE BAAAADDDDDD! How DARE they educate about the destruction of their natural habitat!!

Hey! I bet you have never heard of Piltdown man! it was a hoax,you know, but it is sooper seekrit! You will NEVER EVER learn about it! Oh, BTW, you can learn all about P-man and the hoax on Netflix! (uhhhh :confusion-scratchheadblue:)

Why are they educating us about palm oil!? How do we know this is even true? We COULD research it, but BAH! Whatever! Who cares! Quit making kids feel guilty about themselves and throwing away your food!

The Lemur exhibit rocks because there is nothing to tell you how BAD humans are!

Skip to the 2 min mark.....silly 'scientist' humans are not primates!!

Again with the "this zoo wants you to think humans are BAD" I'm shocked, I tell ya! :roll:

Trophy hunters are good because otherwise, the poachers would get the animals.

the EPA does not clean streams, they buy donuts! like the library

...and her stupid is so strong that my computer is freezing up! I didn't watch the others but I'm guess something about They want us to think humans are BAD!! Evil liberals!!! Destroying the environment is a virtue!! How dare they try to say otherwise! :cray-cray:

This woman is so far off the edge that I keep wanting it to be a poe. Sadly, she's for real.

yes, it is sad that she ignores her kids while raving on like a looney.

"There is not one missing link that's not a joke, or a prank." Uh...Lucy? Archaeopteryx? This whole damn wikipedia page listing transitional fossils? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tr ... al_fossils)

This woman just does not grasp that there are fossil layers, with older fossils being lower in the strata than younger fossils. That's pretty basic stuff, imho.

Good grief. I didn't make it that far into the video but seriously? Kids that come and visit my museum understand fossil layers. Not very complicated. :angry-banghead:

In fact, once we show them the area where we did the digs, it's kind of hard to even deny it. They can literally see the different strata.

Crazy creation lady goes to the zoo!!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/03 ... ity-video/

First up: the evil sign about conserving water. What does water have to do with animals!!! This is leftist propaganda to make humans out to be BAD!! Water isn't in danger, silly liberals! The only reason to conserve water is because it cost money! (pay no attention to ongoing droughts)

Look at this game they use to BRAIN WASH you with!! Stupid liberals and their reusable bags laced with salmonella! She 'does not understand' the game. Honey, if you read the DIRECTIONS, you just may! She reads the directions AFTER she criticizes the game, but it all *WOOSH* over her head.What is ecotourism!!???? is it about regurgitated food?? ...and OBAMA and OBAMACARE!! ...and the game says you are a BAD PERSON if you don't recycle, etc.....and this is the leftist Bible....

and her FB page

https://www.facebook.com/MeganFoxWriter

I thought BRAIN WASHING was good 'cos it means you have a clean brain. Isn't that what Jill Rodrigues said?

I'm not surprised she doesn't understand the game. I think she only has one neuron that actually fires and if she's talking it's too busy to do things like reading comprehension.

Oh, is the 'bags laced with salmonella' a big right wing thing? An acquaitance of mine brought it up to me other day as some sort of gotcha. I was flabbergasted, I just said 'well, yes, like everything else in life, you need to wash them, especially if they've had raw chicken on them. Like, der!

He went very quiet. I thought he was just dirty, but apparently I defeated the right wing machine. With laundry! Soap! water! Wash those kooks right out of your hair!

Oh, is the 'bags laced with salmonella' a big right wing thing? An acquaitance of mine brought it up to me other day as some sort of gotcha. I was flabbergasted, I just said 'well, yes, like everything else in life, you need to wash them, especially if they've had raw chicken on them. Like, der!

He went very quiet. I thought he was just dirty, but apparently I defeated the right wing machine. With laundry! Soap! water! Wash those kooks right out of your hair!

I thought pretty much everyone knew you had to wash your bags on a regular basis and always wash them after putting raw meat in them. :? Are there people who really don't know this? It is kind of common sense.

Our grocery store has plastic bags by the raw meats. I put the meat in there, then the plastic bag goes in the canvas bag. My bags also get washed.

I thought pretty much everyone knew you had to wash your bags on a regular basis and always wash them after putting raw meat in them. :? Are there people who really don't know this? It is kind of common sense.

I thought it was pretty simple, but I'm starting to wonder. My city is considering a ban on plastic bags (only at grocery stores), and the whole meat-juice thing is the big sticking point for DH's family. Of course, they also were under the impression that the city wants to ban paper grocery bags too; not sure if it was a misunderstanding, or if they were just looking for something else to bitch about (but at least it was a change from the Ferguson discussion). They already shop at Aldi's, where you either pay for bags or use the discarded boxes (so the store doesn't have to pay to get rid of them), so I'm not sure what the deal is.

We use lots of reusable bags; my favorites are big ones that are the same size as paper grocery sacks. They're hard to wash, though, with the handles, and I'm not sure if they're technically washable in the first place, since they don't have a care tag and are some sort of polypropylene-ish material. But we still put meat in the thin bags the meat dept. has, and most of the time we have the meat bagged in plastic anyway, with everything else in reusable bags.

Which reminds me, it's probably time for a bag-washing day. I air-dry the Envirosax and Baggus, so I have to sort of plan ahead.

I've been washing my polypropolene bags in the washing machine for a decade and the oldest ones are just now starting to wear out. And, the wear is in the stitching, not the fabric. So, I vote yes for machine washing the polypropolene.

I always ask the bag idiots if they also caution every woman with a purse as to how germy it is. Or how often they scrub their kid's backack. And I get met with crickets chirping. Surprise surprise, the plastic bag advocates don't understand there are nasty things like salmonella everywhere, not just in a pack of raw chicken.

I wash my bags, of course, but I also replace them as needed. I only use cheap ones for groceries, and Meijer (chain in the Midwest similar to a Super Target) has the nicest ones for $1 I've ever seen.

what do people in other countries who shop at open air markets do to carry raw meat home? A metal bowl? :think: (not snark, just genuinely wondering)

I wash my bags if they get dirty... But I had no idea I was supposed to wash them after meat, because I'm a vegetarian. So yes, there are people out there who don't know these things.

Archived