IGNORED

Duggars & Wissmanns

memmy

There is a post from the Wissmanns official facebook page indicating that they spent the day with the Duggars.

All the ladies are lined up but one young lady does not belong in either tribe.

Does anybody have a clue?

duggar.jpg

That red skirt that Jana is wearing sure gets around. Unless they each have one of their own, I've seen that skirt on Jill and Jessa too (& I think Jessa and Jill were wearing it with a black top as well).

It's not uncommon for sisters close in age to share clothes. My sister and constantly "borrowed" shirts and sweaters.

Hmmm... From left to right:

Joy Duggar

Jennifer Hempen facebook.com/jennifer.hempen.7

Elizabeth Wissmann

Hannah Wissmann

Gloria Wissmann

Michelle Duggar

?

Jana Duggar

Jinger Duggar

Ruth Wissmann

Alaythia Wissmann

Susanna Wissmann

I've often thought that Stephen or Matthias would be good matches for the older Duggar girls. I think Stephen is 21 and Matthias is 23? The families seem to be similar strictness-wise, although the Wissmann girls do wear pants on occasion and help out with the family business. It's definitely not the craziest idea I've ever heard. The Wissmann family has a ton of unmarried girls that could be a match for the Duggar sons, though I wouldn't wish John David or Joseph on anybody.

And there goes $250. How do these people afford all these restaurans?

It's got to be more than $250. 11 people? I'd say double it.

thanks for identifying her!

as far as my snooping abilities go she is mostly friends of the Wissmann's ... than... I found other people and though I wanted to check them out... she has a lot of wissmann and bontrager related friends...thaaannn I came across this pic (to me there is something wrong about it - it has an ick factor!)

post-1380-14451999722922_thumb.jpg

thanks for identifying her!

as far as my snooping abilities go she is mostly friends of the Wissmann's ... than... I found other people and though I wanted to check them out... she has a lot of wissmann and bontrager related friends...thaaannn I came across this pic (to me there is something wrong about it - it has an ick factor!)

OMG when did kissing for pictures become a thing. It's just gross to me. These people have no class or dignity whatsoever.

I love how sex on tv or in movies is bad but if its married cult-members then its not "defrauding," it doesn't cause men to "stumble" it's "wholesome" and "PRECIOUS." Two sex, single sex, lone sex--it's all gag-inducing if you aren't the ones doing the kissing! Grow up! Jim-Bob is the horniest man ever. People should do a cover: Hornest Man Alive 2014------ :angry-banghead:

Where is my bottle of Phenergan. These fundie kissing pics are making me sick to my stomach. DAMNIT, FUNDIES GET A ROOM!

to me there is something ICK about the parents kissing - it's like showing off on their offspring's wedding how to do it... it's mean to me... they are starting this new "season" of life and why don't we ruin it by kissing with them

I just don't know

I have not seen one "regular" couple that the parents smootch on their wedding pictures

OMG when did kissing for pictures become a thing. It's just gross to me. These people have no class or dignity whatsoever.

Do they (fundies) think that they are sticking it to the gays (No pun intended)?

That's just gross. What is the family going to do with a photo like that? Hang it above the fireplace? It's like seeing a photo of someone's colonoscopy. Some things are too private to share with the world. For anyone, not just fundies. Wedding couple kissing photos are different because they're in formals or special wedding attire - it suits the image. It's expected, it's not of place and immodest for a wedding couple to do a quick peck.

And it grosses people out not because they think marriage isn't sacred, but it's because it's too personal. Those parents wouldn't wear their pajamas in public, so don't publicly show off bedroom behavior.

I wouldn't want the parents kissing in my wedding pictures, but I hardly think it is classless. We think nothing of "gaining experience" (of all kinds) before marriage, here at FG, so married people kissing doesn't come across the least classless by comparison.

I wouldn't want the parents kissing in my wedding pictures, but I hardly think it is classless. We think nothing of "gaining experience" (of all kinds) before marriage, here at FG, so married people kissing doesn't come across the least classless by comparison.

"Gaining experience" is one thing. Publicizing pictures of it is quite another and IMO these people are exhibiting poor taste and lack of class and basic good manners with these kissing pictures.

I don't know if it supposed to be some kind of slap at gay people. I don't get what the slap is supposed to be about, married people have sex, that's a given, that doesn't mean anyone else wants to think about it or know about or watch the preliminaries.

We're not fundies, but my partner and I have two sets of photo booth pictures that show us kissing, which we have framed in our living room. (We have a LOT of framed photos around the house, not just these.) I didn't realize it was considered so tasteless...we're just an affectionate couple and these are good memories for us - we were on vacation in both sets. :shrug: Now I kind of feel self-conscious and thinking I should move them to the bedroom. :lol:

We're not fundies, but my partner and I have two sets of photo booth pictures that show us kissing, which we have framed in our living room. (We have a LOT of framed photos around the house, not just these.) I didn't realize it was considered so tasteless...we're just an affectionate couple and these are good memories for us - we were on vacation in both sets. :shrug: Now I kind of feel self-conscious and thinking I should move them to the bedroom. :lol:

I don't think that it's tasteless for you to have a pic of you and your significant other kissing, it's more the ick factor of a pic of you and your significant other kissing WITH your parents kissing and your in-laws kissing...just a little odd.

No ick factor of you kissing, in your own HOUSE. Post it on the Internet, though, and it does seem to exude a creepy-ish vibe, IMHO.

Inappropriate multi-generational kissing pictures? It's official. A Wissman-Duggar match is a match made in heaven. :dance:

Archived