IGNORED

Tony Perkins Had a whole stupid mountain fall on him.

well Josh is in good company. But this shows why some christians ate the gays so much.

Family Research Council warns gay rights are part of global warming depopulation conspiracy - See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/fami ... OpMKy.dpuf

Family Research Council president Tony Perkins warned yet again on Wednesday that he fears for the future of humanity if gays and lesbians are allowed their rights, saying he believes that equality for people in same-sex relationships is part of a conspiracy by people who believe in global warming.

Perkins made the comments in response to a caller on his Washington Watch radio show who said he suspected LGBTI rights were ‘promoted … because it doesn’t lead to reproduction.’

‘There’s this anti-life agenda, there’s a total anti-human, anti-life, “human beings are a virus,†type of mentality,’ the caller said.

Perkins told his caller that his suspicions were ‘absolutely correct’ and that he had warned before about how ‘climate change alarmists and those who are pushing population control … promote homosexuality’ because ‘there’s no procreation there.’

‘They deny it but the evidence is there, it’s footnoted in my book.’

This is not the first time that Perkins has made outrageous claims around this subject.

In January of this year he claimed that if homosexuality was normal then ‘the human race would be extinct within time,’ and in 2011 he warned that environmentalists would push for the government to institute ‘population control’ in the form of ‘infanticide’ and promotion of same-sex relationships.

‘Population control is a very loaded term,’ Perkins said in 2011, ‘It includes not only abortion, contraception and sterilization, all at government expense of course, but it also includes infanticide and the promotion of same-sex relations.’

‘At the heart of this push for population control is an unbiblical view of children and of life.’

- See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/fami ... OpMKy.dpuf

Love the assumptions that:

- People haven't been having same-sex "relations" since the beginning of time, they're just suddenly starting right now since "gay is OK"

- People who believe in climate change are really just experiencing some kind of deep self loathing that manifests in anti-human(????) beliefs

- That anyone would intentionally create policy that they supposedly believe is going to lead to the downfall of our species - what?!

It is almost funny how strongly FRC has aligned themselves as anti-climate change. It goes to show that their motivations are just as political as they are religious. It's no secret that the candidates they support for being pro-life are conveniently align very closely with oil lobby interests. There is absolutely no Biblical basis for believing that climate change can't happen, or that we can't face consequences for damaging our environment. Minimal, modest levels of consumption and community-based thinking ("How will this decision affect not only me, but everyone and the world around me?") are definitely promoted in the Bible!

There's a growing "movement" of Christians who are very pro-environment, pro-ecological conservation etc., and FRC needs to step carefully around these issues if they don't want to immediately isolate huge chunks of Christians (read: voter base).

Why in the everloving hell would anyone sane want to obliterate our species? And why would any sane person believe that there is a conspiracy to do just that- oh wait...

In real life, it is, of course, the climate change denyers who will ultimately cause the downfall of the species.

well Josh is in good company. But this shows why some christians ate the gays so much.

I know this is a serious subject but I thought that explains why Josh is gaining weight.

Nobody wants humans to go extinct. Why is it so hard for these people to understand that we want equality for all with no sinister plot behind it.

I would like this waste of oxygen to explain exactly what "their rights" means when it comes to gay Americans. If they cannot marry, then the whole climate change conspiracy theory is negated? Or does he mean by "their rights" things like the right to vote or the right to free speech or the right to exist? Josh has hitched his wagon to a real nut case or maybe, like the sycophant that he is, he agrees with Tony Perkins. In any case, someone needs to ask both Perkins and Joshie exactly what role gay Americans should play in our society. I want details.

what frightens me is that I know people; people who are bright, educated and kind, who absolutely will believe this stuff. I work with some incredibly hardworking and bright people, who buy into some very ridiculous bullshit. It is like they turn off some part of their brain that includes critical thinking when it comes to these issues.

I have one friend, who is so great in the work place. Her critical thinking skills are sharp, and she backs evidence-based practice standards (Evidence-based is scientific, btw), but yet she rejects science that supports evolution, old earth, etc. I just can't understand the disconnect betwen how she can accept and use science based evidence for her work life, and yet in her personal and spiritual life she rejects it.

I would like this waste of oxygen to explain exactly what "their rights" means when it comes to gay Americans. If they cannot marry, then the whole climate change conspiracy theory is negated? Or does he mean by "their rights" things like the right to vote or the right to free speech or the right to exist? Josh has hitched his wagon to a real nut case or maybe, like the sycophant that he is, he agrees with Tony Perkins. In any case, someone needs to ask both Perkins and Joshie exactly what role gay Americans should play in our society. I want details.
they only want two things really for gays to become x gays and become Christians or die. It is amazing how far away from jesus they are.

Family Research Council president Tony Perkins warned yet again on Wednesday that he fears for the future of humanity if gays and lesbians are allowed their rights, saying he believes that equality for people in same-sex relationships is part of a conspiracy by people who believe in global warming.

I want to know that I understand this dark and evil conspiracy correctly:

Those people who recognize that human-caused climate change is real are, by suggesting family planning as one effective way to save the lives of existing and future children, actually serving an anti-life agenda?

Wrong.

What follows Is a very simple concept - a discussion that explains why Perkins and the FRC are wrong.

In order for people to live in what I'll call "frugal comfort," they require certain material that not onlnly keep them alive but also help build a safer community:

* Basic sanitation: People need a place to do their business - perhaps a container they can empty in an environmentally and individually safe manner (which usually means aa basic waste water treatment needs to exist OR the families have enough room to store nightsoil).

* Potable water for drinking and cooking. And nothing more polluted than graywater for bathing and laundry. (Water containing fecal waste or animal flesh, etc., should be disposed of in the manner that will best protect people - and especially children - from waterborne infections: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs330/en/)

* Daily food - enough that each person can carry out the activities of daily living without exhibiting signs of undornourishment or starvation.

* Basic and emergency healthcare (such as the service of a well-trained midwife as well a a circuit providing decent pre and post-natal care).

* Immunizations for all kids under five - universal.

* Climate-appropriate shelter - preferably permanent and free of toxins such as asbestos and lead paint. (Climate-appropriate clothing should also be included.)

* Sufficient work within commuting distance.

* A trustworthy police presence.

* Basic daily and universal education for all children under 13.

The list above is basic, even spare, but yet those items are minimal when developinng a functional, healthy community *where life is respected*.

Consider, first, that climate change can negatively impact crop growth.

And then overpopulation - let's define "overpopulation" for this discussion as, 'There being more people in a politically or geographically specific area than there are resources available for their lives to continue in the "frugal comfort" discussion above.'

These two conditions - climate change and ovepopulation - both create situations hostile to life. Deliberately creating and supporting policies that are known to lead said conditions are ANTI-LIFE.

I implore the people who listen to the FRC and who believe they themselves are pro-life to look objectively at what Perkins is claiming, and explain how his claims allegedly make sense.

Perkins made the comments in response to a caller on his Washington Watch radio show who said he suspected LGBTI rights were ‘promoted … because it doesn’t lead to reproduction.’

‘There’s this anti-life agenda, there’s a total anti-human, anti-life, “human beings are a virus,†type of mentality,’ the caller said.

It is anti-life - anti-compassion - to call for the thoughtless and unfettered creation of more life, even while demonizing those who choose not to reproduce when Perkins and his people do not have any relistic notion of how to preserve the life already here.

Perkins told his caller that his suspicions were ‘absolutely correct’ and that he had warned before about how ‘climate change alarmists and those who are pushing population control … promote homosexuality’ because ‘there’s no procreation there.’

Not only is Perkins lying, but he also has no idea how to mitigate the misery his own position would create.

Nobody wants humans to go extinct. Why is it so hard for these people to understand that we want equality for all with no sinister plot behind it.

:clap:

This guy is such an idiot, seriously. You can't "promote" homosexuality. "Promotion" doesn't turn people gay. You are born that way. I wonder why there are still people who truly think that being gay is some kind of a flashy lifestyle "choice".

But well, gays are a great scapegoat for a lot of things, and since most of the population is straight, they can focus on the ebil gays so most people won't feel addressed and can feel superior, cause they might be a lot of bad things, but at least, so they can tell themselve, they are not gay.

I think because you did not see a lot of gay people before gay pride and such fundamentalist Christians and evangelical Christians think gays are making more gays since gay is a choice in their eyes.

I think because you did not see a lot of gay people before gay pride and such fundamentalist Christians and evangelical Christians think gays are making more gays since gay is a choice in their eyes.

They should look at some ancient Greek pottery sometime.

So is he also calling for fertility testing and a blood oath stating intent to procreate from all hetero couples intending to wed? No more marriages for post-menopausal women either, I suppose. Sorry Botkinettes and Poor Sarah.

And it what universe does supporting equal rights mean everyone from this point forward must be homosexual and stop having babies? No one is stupid enough to believe that, right? Right? RIGHT?

They should look at some ancient Greek pottery sometime.

Don't you have any girls on your bowl?

[bBvideo 560,340:3fogf681]

[/bBvideo]

[bBvideo 560,340:sbhkwyku]

[/bBvideo]

You beat me to it. :clap:

You know, even as a lesbian, I can somewhat understand why someone would think like that at first. However, those folks aren't completely stupid. I've looked up their résumés on the FRC website, many of them have made it to very prestigious colleges.

The reason why there are more visible gays nowdays is not because the population of gays has suddenly increased.

It's due to the fact that nowdays being gay is not as frowned upon as it was just a few years ago and because of that, many gays, who were in the closet, come out of their hiding place or (if they are young) don't even bother to hide in some closet and enter some (fake on their part) heterosexual relationship in first place.

I would think that these people could understand this simple logic. But appearently, they chose to remain ignorant and continue to stir up hatered against gays.

Great minds, my dear -- great minds! :D

Where's the mind-meld smiley? :romance-threesome: nope, that's not it.

how about this: :sci-fi-beamup: hmm, not that either.

Here, this will have to suffice: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

You know, even as a lesbian, I can somewhat understand why someone would think like that at first. However, those folks aren't completely stupid. I've looked up their résumés on the FRC website, many of them have made it to very prestigious colleges.

The reason why there are more visible gays nowdays is not because the population of gays has suddenly increased.

It's due to the fact that nowdays being gay is not as frowned upon as it was just a few years ago and because of that, many gays, who were in the closet, come out of their hiding place or (if they are young) don't even bother to hide in some closet and enter some (fake on their part) heterosexual relationship in first place.

I would think that these people could understand this simple logic. But appearently, they chose to remain ignorant and continue to stir up hatered against gays.

buti ti s stupidity they choose to ignore reality because they don't want it to be true thats stupid. they may be educated but in reality they are just stupid hate filled christians.

[bBvideo 560,340:36vujg3h]

[/bBvideo]

LOL - you both beat me to it! I was trying to remember the quote correctly. "It looks like young men playing leapfrog." :D

Archived