IGNORED

Countdown until Jessa's pregnant

jchelleslastegg

I'm betting a christmas announcement we have no idea if Bin finally squirted the j'chelle juice in his sex budd- i mean wife.. oh well. Imagine if Jessa had announced her pregnancy and then had an abortion secretly and told the media and Bin that it's a miscarriage so that she wouldn't have to deal with her "blessing" then they'd all cry and give sympathy to Jesschelle and Binbob and then they'd have another Jubilee type funeral and name the "miscarried" blessing Jim Bob Jr.

I'm betting a christmas announcement we have no idea if Bin finally squirted the j'chelle juice in his sex budd- i mean wife.. oh well. Imagine if Jessa had announced her pregnancy and then had an abortion secretly and told the media and Bin that it's a miscarriage so that she wouldn't have to deal with her "blessing" then they'd all cry and give sympathy to Jesschelle and Binbob and then they'd have another Jubilee type funeral and name the "miscarried" blessing Jim Bob Jr.

1. This has to be one of the most incomprehensible yet grossest things I've ever read.

2. What the hell?

What the hell is wrong with you? Where has classy, funny snark gone? I see that contemptuous snark around here a lot lately and it really turns me off.

They're still people, human beings and worth some respect.

What the hell is wrong with you? Where has classy, funny snark gone? I see that contemptuous snark around here a lot lately and it really turns me off.

They're still people, human beings and worth some respect.

I agree... I mean I know it's a snark board, but there's a difference between snark and random vulgarity. It's not 'snarky' to say crap like this, it's just nasty. I've seen so many petty posts with really insulting wording about the girls' clothing choices, their bodies, their sex lives, etc. Really degrading and juvenile crap.

Apart from rules of basic decency has this violated any part of free jinger's TOU?

Apart from rules of basic decency has this violated any part of free jinger's TOU?

Dunno, but there is this ...

Why did someone accuse me of “hand slapping�

Free Jinger is a community whose purpose is to snark on fundies and some posters are more aggressive in doing so than others. While legitimate debate about acceptable targets of snark is always welcome (past examples include whether or not it is appropriate to snark on a fundie’s weight given the strong culture of fat-shaming in the U.S. and abroad, and if it is dangerous to speculate on the sexual orientation of minors being raised households where homosexuality is seen as a grave sin), accusations that posters are being mean and should be nicer are generally not well tolerated. Posters here are adults and dislike being spoken to as if they were toddlers who need to learn to play better with others.

Not sure if that is applicable ...

I'm locking the topic pending resolution of a possible TOS issue.

Archived