IGNORED

Bill Cosby

tropaka

Alice in Fundyland, I zone out to TV also. Nothing wrong with that. Hitler may be an extreme example but the comparison is appropriate. I think that sexual terrorism is vile and reprehensible, and needs to be denounced in the strongest terms possible. Cosby is an example of why I don't put humans, particularly entertainers, on a pedestal.

Ted Bundy was a lawyer, being a serial killer was just a part of who he was. I just don't understand how people, women in particular, can harbor sentimentality toward men who habitually hurt women and girls. 

Commit certain acts and you should be prepared to give up your member of society in good standing card.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some developments in the Cosby case;

www.cnn.com/2016/01/15/us/bill-cosby-email-sexual-assault-charges-pennsylvania/index.html

(CNN)A former district attorney in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, claims he agreed more than a decade ago that his office wouldn't use a civil deposition given by Bill Cosby in any criminal matters, an email obtained by CNN shows -- a revelation that could call into question the viability of the criminal case against the comedian.

The 2015 email -- sent by former District Attorney Bruce Castor to successor Risa Vetri Ferman -- details an apparent verbal agreement the prosecutor had a decade earlier with Cosby's attorneys for Cosby to testify in a civil sexual assault case brought against him in 2005. In the email, Castor writes that his intent in making the deal was to create an atmosphere in which Cosby accuser Andrea Constand would have the best chance of prevailing in her civil suit against the 78-year-old comedian by removing the prospect of Cosby invoking his 5th Amendment right.

The email was sent three months before criminal charges were filed against Cosby in Montgomery County in December, and could call into question the viability of the case, CNN has learned.

In it, Castor writes to Ferman: "I can see no possibility that Cosby's deposition could be used in a state criminal case, because I would have to testify as to what happened, and the deposition would be subject to suppression.

• 4 months later...

Just saw this...

cnn.com/2016/05/24/us/bill-cosby-hearing/index.html

A Pennsylvania judge has found sufficient evidence to hold Bill Cosby on felony indecent assault charges in the case involving Andrea Constand. The case will now go to trial. Cosby's next court date will be July 20.

More than a decade after he was first accused of assault, Bill Cosby's first pretrial hearing began Tuesday morning in Pennsylvania.

Cosby faces three counts of felony indecent assault from a 2004 case involving Andrea Constand, an employee at his alma mater, Temple University.

Archived