IGNORED

Alyssa Webster Pregnant Another Bates Grandbaby - MERGED

Seasoner_Of_Life

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, everyone who thought she was pregnant was right! I wonder how many kids she's going to end up having?

She said in a home interview video thing that they don't want quite as many as her family, so they don't wanna go to that big..

I have money on about 5.

It's wishful thinking to believe that Alyssa would ever leave this lifestyle,but I'm still disappointed. She seems so young.

Same. I thought for sure she would have "waited" longer to get pregnant

Of course she's going to have a baby! What else is she bred to do? I do feel bad for Erin. It must be heartbreaking to see all of the women around you get pregnant so easily when you cannot.

How long ago did she marry?

End of May, about a month before Jill. Looks like she's do about a month after Jill.

Of course she's going to have a baby! What else is she bred to do? I do feel bad for Erin. It must be heartbreaking to see all of the women around you get pregnant so easily when you cannot.

Exactly. This is what she was raised to believe is her purpose in life.

That said, I hope she has a happy and healthy pregnancy. She is very young, but if this is what she and her husband really want then I only wish them the best.

A few people have commented already that she looked pregnant (Bates updates) but I was really hoping they were wrong. This is Alyssa who said she doesn't want a billion children. She really looked to be enjoying the couple lifestyle.

Stupid, optimistic me thought that when she said she didn't want many she might do something to slow it down. Today I realised she will - she will pray. If you genuinely believe God won't give you more than you can handle, it makes sense. It makes me sad because, as a teacher and foster carer, I see many families that can't cope.

Don't assume any of these people are leaving or even drifting away from the lifestyle unless you see actual tangible proof. Wishful thinking is not enough. There was never any proof at all that Alyssa was going anywhere. She still dressed modestly, she married the son of an ATI family when she was 19, she didn't work, didn't go to school, she never gave any indication that she wanted anything different. Her comment about not wanting a million children was naivete. Maybe she thinks God won't give her that many if he doesn't think she can handle it. Good luck, Alyssa.

That is what I am wondering too...

Or Erin decided not to announce the second the pee stick is dry*, after the last experience. But whether she's pregnant or not, it's way too soon to be labeling her infertile. She's already been pregnant at least once, and miscarriages are pretty common (not saying they're easy by any means, though).

ETA *Dear god I am not trying to start a 10 page debate on when to announce. People should do whatever the hell they want to do.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bringing-up-bates-stars-alyssa-and-john-webster-expecting-first-child-20141811#ixzz3JT4iMWsa

I really feel for Erin :cry:

Oooh...I wonder how Erin is feeling.

I hope she is feeling ok and can take solace in the fact that she has a loving husband who can give a mean manicure.

I am not that surprised. I think Alyssa will have 3 kids in the first 5 years of marriage and then we will see them really start to spread out to every 3-4 years. She could still wind up with a house full of kids, but hopefully nowhere near what she grew up in.

Archived