IGNORED

The Thinking Atheist on the Quiverful Movement

crazysnark

I am subscribed to the thinking atheist on YouTube and tomorrow he is doing a show on the quiverful movement. I figured all of you would be intrested!

Do you watch videos? Mind if I ask what the attraction is? If I'm just going to be seeing a talking head or words put to Ken Burns effected still images I'd prefer to spend a tenth the time and read it instead.

Most of his stuff is podcasts. I usually get bored with podcasts but for some reason i can't get enough of his. He also posts debates and some satirical short videos. I'll try to do a recap if podcasts aren't your thing.

No, it's very recent that he'sstarted doing non-written stuff. He was a blogger for years, and in the last six months or so has started doing these videos

ooo, i'd love a recap! i'm at work and i know i'll get distracted once i'm home. :P i love his blog, but haven't had a chance to get into anything else of his.

I am very excited! I love listening to Seth Andrews since he has the radio background and a retained the voice. I keep meaning to find clips of him when he used to be of Fox news way back in the day. Did you listen to his wedding podcast he did? I actually was a little teary listening to his vows he wrote. His back story is very interesting and his videos are usually well produced. The Noah's Ark one is really entertaining.

Archived