IGNORED

JD courting - speculative article out today w/Maisespace

BrownieMomma

I think JD might be courting someone in Oklahoma. His plane flew out in the afternoon of Christmas Eve, and then back in the afternoon of Christmas Day. So he apparently spent Christmas Eve & Christmas morning in Oklahoma. Things that make you go Hmmm...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the Duggars have hair rules for the boys? Obviously long hair is favored for the girls, but a good haircut/facial hair combo can work wonders if the boys had the freedom to wear their hair as they please. You know, something like this:

2737d7c6b0260ed6a3d0f6ded8eeea94.jpg

I think JD might be courting someone in Oklahoma. His plane flew out in the afternoon of Christmas Eve, and then back in the afternoon of Christmas Day. So he apparently spent Christmas Eve & Christmas morning in Oklahoma. Things that make you go Hmmm...

Hasn't his plane gone to Oklahoma quite a few other times? If so (and I could be remembering wrong), do we have any concrete evidence of why he went on the other trips? If he hasn't ever mentioned publicly a bunch of trips to OK I would put my money on a courtship, especially since he flew for Christmas.

Hasn't his plane gone to Oklahoma quite a few other times? If so (and I could be remembering wrong), do we have any concrete evidence of why he went on the other trips? If he hasn't ever mentioned publicly a bunch of trips to OK I would put my money on a courtship, especially since he flew for Christmas.

It's in another thread that he flew JillnDerrick out there to see Derrick's relatives for XMas Eve, and then JillnDerrick drove back next day with Derrick's brother. JD has flown them there previously, for a funeral.

Edited for: clarifying pronouns.

It's in another thread that he flew JillnDerrick out there to see Derrick's relatives for XMas Eve, and then JillnDerrick drove back next day with Derrick's brother. JD has flown them there previously, for a funeral.

Edited for: clarifying pronouns.

Laura (maisiespace) just posted on Instagram "going flying" with that I'm 99% sure is John David's plane!

Interesting... Lol

OK FJ detectives! Let's speculate just for fun! Do we know any fundie families in Oklahoma?? Where online can we search? Or have they learned their lessons and not posted any incriminating pictures on unknown blogs, instagrams and facebooks? Are there any family member that may have spilled the beans?

The Paines (i.e. Erin Bates's husband's family) live in Oklahoma. Also, didn't someone say Derick has family in Oklahoma and that may have been the reason JD was flying there - taking Jill and Derick to visit his family? Boring, but that's probably it.

I think a social media or leghumpers track Jill and Derrick pretty well so if they are in Oklahoma there would be a hint.The duggars are pretty good at keeping courtships secret. What's our track record on guessing who's courting? Also are there any sisters on the Paine family?

But I thought they were in Oklahoma - they went there for his grandmother's? funeral, or something like that. Maybe someone can confirm or deny this?

Also, yes, there are sisters in the Paine family. I'd say our track record for guessing who's courting is pretty bad. We usually don't know until it's already happening, and then it's to someone who wasn't really on the radar before. Ben and Derick both came out of nowhere. Before that, everyone seemed convinced that Jim Bob would only marry his daughters off to 'fundie royalty'.

Aren't the Duggars only 30 miles or so from the Ark/Oklahoma line?

Anyway, I think 2015 is the year of the JD courtship--whether he wants it or not, the parental units are going to insist. Jana won't be as pressured because she needs to stay at home to help feed the howler monkeys & "educate" the little ones.

In any event, if he is courting, it must be nice to just be able to fly to where your potential partner is! I suppose I should be happy for him, at least he's able to fulfill a dream.

Archived