IGNORED

JD courting - speculative article out today w/Maisespace

BrownieMomma

Come to think of it, would he be eligible for a pilot's license if he had any documented neurological, mental or intellectual abnormalities?

He could be crazy as a fruitcake and still be a good pilot.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming they'd see no rush and you wouldn't care either if your son flunked out of high school, lived with you at home and his girlfriend wasn't becoming a dentist? I'm seeing the relevance. :angry-banghead:

I think what SassyPants was trying to say was that, unlike the Duggars, her son and his girlfriend are free to develop their own interests, ideologies, and educations, all while not being pressured to get married and have a bunch of kids first. They are free to figure who they are as individuals.

My first thought was she is too pretty for JD, then I felt bad because who knows what JD is really like? He seems uncomfortable on the show and is probably being pushed into marriage. Out of all the kids he has always seemed the most "off" to me.

A twin wedding might be nice for JD and Jana if it would take less attention and pressure off of them since you know it will have to be filmed for the show.

Duggar Family Official

7 mins ·

Sometimes we see the gossip stories circulating. One this week we found interesting but not true at all!

News Flash: John is not courting and not in a relationship....and he has never been in one! Just thought we'd set that straight. He's still waiting for the right one at the right time. ‪#‎InGodshands‬

Thanks for sharing that.

Sometimes I wonder where everyone gets the idea that is one perfect person out there, that they were created for each other.

More power to you JD.

I'm surprised they came out any denied it. If you were going to shoot down a rumor, why not the one about Jessa and Ben having sex jn a church?

I'm surprised they came out any denied it. If you were going to shoot down a rumor, why not the one about Jessa and Ben having sex jn a church?

Why would they deny the church one--they were married! :lol:

The Duggars likely denied this rumor because of Maisie. Her IG and Twitter accounts are on many gossip sites.

Because frankly, that one is pretty ridiculous. They know their fans won't believe it, and despite all the untruths we hear from them I doubt that Jessa is that dumb. This 'rumor' about JD courting is something that is totally possible (and likely, per many here).

The rumor about sex in the church is too stupid to even give a second thought. If that was true, wow do I feel sorry for Jessa that had to have really hurt. Plus who wants to have sex when there are literally a thousand pairs of eyes watching your every move?

But, ugh, this is one of those things I really just hate about the Duggars, the kids personal lives put out there, but I guess JD is an adult and if he didn't really want to be on the show, he wouldn't have to.

I wonder if JD is now depressed because he doesn't have anyone and everyone thought he did?

I doubt it. JD seems like a lone ranger and he probably prefers to be by himself.

I doubt it. JD seems like a lone ranger and he probably prefers to be by himself.

I don't think JD is a fan of the dog and pony show. You just don't see him around a lot and it's what leads me to believe he might have an apartment or house away from the rest of them. There's just something that leads me to believe he has some freedom. Maybe he's a little more assertive than we all think. Maybe he told them, "Look I'm moving out and doing my own thing. I'll do X shows a season and X appearances with you. I also get the money from those. If not, I go to the media and book publishers and out you all."

I don't think JD is a fan of the dog and pony show. You just don't see him around a lot and it's what leads me to believe he might have an apartment or house away from the rest of them. There's just something that leads me to believe he has some freedom. Maybe he's a little more assertive than we all think. Maybe he told them, "Look I'm moving out and doing my own thing. I'll do X shows a season and X appearances with you. I also get the money from those. If not, I go to the media and book publishers and out you all."

I agree with all of this but the bolded. I don't think JD or any of the rest are to that point yet. With the latest scandals, it may open the eyes of a few of them, but they are just to far brain-washed.

• 5 weeks later...

Whatttttt? Gothard is biracial? Well what other race would marry in or join ATI anyway? It's bad enough other races like Blacks and Hispanics, Asians have stereotypes against them already (uneducated, gettho, baby mama, thugs, immigrants)

Just to be a little nitpicky-- "Hispanic" in the eyes of the US government (Census, etc) is an ETHNICITY, not a race. Hispanic Americans can be of any race.

By the way, I've been wondering what Jennifer Hartono (jennisharon on Instagram) was up to once she graduated from PCC in May. I've often wondered if she might end up "nannying" for Anna or Michelle as a way to get a work visa and stay in the country. It appears on her Instagram that she is back at PCC for the semester, working. Perhaps as something like a Resident Assistant?

Just to be a little nitpicky-- "Hispanic" in the eyes of the US government (Census, etc) is an ETHNICITY, not a race. Hispanic Americans can be of any race.

By the way, I've been wondering what Jennifer Hartono (jennisharon on Instagram) was up to once she graduated from PCC in May. I've often wondered if she might end up "nannying" for Anna or Michelle as a way to get a work visa and stay in the country. It appears on her Instagram that she is back at PCC for the semester, working. Perhaps as something like a Resident Assistant?

Off-topic rant

Good God that " race" " ethnicity" thing regarding Hispanic /Latino used to drive me CRAZY when I was still working. In my job we had to fill out multiple reports regarding the same people.

As you noted, to the federal government a person who identified as Hispanic / Latino would have to pick a race as well as an ethnicity.

But to the State of California, Latino is it's own racial category. Same for our local government.

And the presumed default for " race" for Hispanic / Latinos is generally marked as " white" which the majority of people I know, and people I worked with, really, really REALLY didn't like. So many people in our area started using Native American for the " race" portion on federal forms.

Not to mention that sooooo many people in my area consider themselves a mixture of " white " and " Latino" , but that doesn't fit in the boxes on fed forms either!

Nightmare of stupid paperwork.

Sorry -- end rant.

Jennifer Hartono confuses me. She was shown in a bridesmaid dress at Jessa's wedding, but not on the program and Jessa doesn't follow her on IG. What's up with that?

Maybe she wanted Jennifer to be a bridesmaid but she didn't think she could come for some reason, then at the last minute was able to come, so she wasn't on the programme. That's one possible explanation. As for not following her on instagram, I'd say that means absolutely nothing. Remember how the internet tabloids whipped up that fake 'feud' between Jill and Jessa because one of them didn't follow the other on twitter? It's really easy to overlook stuff like that with these social media sites.

About having sex in church, it isn't as uncommon as some may think. I know one couple who did. They didn't get caught though.

Anyway, the explanation of Jessa and Ben's first kiss being in a separate room in the church rather than at the alter makes no sense to me. If she really wanted to stick it to JB she and Ben would have had a long hot kiss rather than just a typical kiss at the alter. So, I'm not buying the private kiss thing. But something happened in that room, otherwise they wouldn't have needed it.

About having sex in church, it isn't as uncommon as some may think. I know one couple who did. They didn't get caught though.

Anyway, the explanation of Jessa and Ben's first kiss being in a separate room in the church rather than at the alter makes no sense to me. If she really wanted to stick it to JB she and Ben would have had a long hot kiss rather than just a typical kiss at the alter. So, I'm not buying the private kiss thing. But something happened in that room, otherwise they wouldn't have needed it.

Are you serious? You actually think they went into a private room in the church in the middle of their wedding, while everyone was still sitting out in the congregation, to have sex? You have got to be kidding me. You are kidding - right? And you do realize that the original source for that rumour, which almost from the get-go nearly everyone found far too absurd to believe, was a parody blog - right?

Their explanation - which I find 100% believable, and which frankly I almost applaud them for - is that they wanted their first kiss to be in private. The point wasn't to 'stick it' to anyone. And it makes perfect sense. A hell of a lot more sense than the idea that two virgins who had just been preaching about the importance of purity popped into a back room for a quickie while over a thousand people including their parents, grandparents and younger siblings sat waiting outside.

i just think she didn't want her creepy dad leering at them in the background of their first kiss photos.

Also, that was their very first kiss. Ever. We know how awkward these first fundie kisses have looked and Jessa has seen plenty herself at all these weddings. Jill & Derick's was awkward and looked ridiculous as hell. Jessa and Ben probably just didn't want to have that awkward experience in front of 1000+ people.

Kissing after that is probably not a big deal, but the very first one? That means something to these people.

If I had been told all my life that kissing was practically sacred, that it was something that ONLY married people were allowed to do, I sure as hell wouldn't want it to happen in front of a thousand people and a film crew either. Especially not if I'd seen plenty of other first kisses at the altar, the awkwardness and the leering from the audience. No thanks. I'd go into a private room, too.

I still don't think JD is anywhere near courting. If there was a prospect (judging by how much Boob reminds him he's single), he'd be halfway down the aisle.

Archived