IGNORED

JD courting - speculative article out today w/Maisespace

BrownieMomma

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but these gossip mags are pathetic. They just troll each other and regurgitate old totally unsubstantiated rumours. FJ discussed these photos and that girl ages ago. They're only picking up on it now because the weddings are over and Jill's pregnancy is old news.

Huh. I was speculating a JD/Jennifer Hartono match, but she's too educated for the likes of him anyways (even if it is Clown College).

Just about died laughing at the comment someone left.

shhh, Elmer is hunting for va jj
:lol:

Huh. I was speculating a JD/Jennifer Hartono match, but she's too educated for the likes of him anyways (even if it is Clown College).

Kill da wabbit.. kill da wabbit... isn't that what males are for?

I thought Jennifer Hartono when to PCC?

I don't think we know enough about JD to determine whether he's interested in marriage or not. However,, it is interesting to me that neither he nor his twin Jana have been thrown publically into the marriage whirlpool.

As for a Hartono match: Could the Duggars cross the ethnic divide?

I'm sorry but these gossip mags are pathetic. They just troll each other and regurgitate old totally unsubstantiated rumours. FJ discussed these photos and that girl ages ago. They're only picking up on it now because the weddings are over and Jill's pregnancy is old news.

Clutching at straws until the Jessa/Bin pregnancy announcement or God forbid, another Smug.

I don't think we know enough about JD to determine whether he's interested in marriage or not. However,, it is interesting to me that neither he nor his twin Jana have been thrown publically into the marriage whirlpool.

As for a Hartono match: Could the Duggars cross the ethnic divide?

I think so, yes. But only if the woman was the person of color, and if they were east Asian or latina. I think JB could reconcile that in his head, as the children would belong to JD and therefore be white :cray-cray: . But a man of color or a black person or a south Asian period? No way in the world would JB allow one of his "Godly girls" headship to be of a different race than him or any brown grandkids, you can't explain that away.

While I don't believe JB is racist, I know that most middle aged white men in the south would not be very comfortable with interracial marriages in their family; im sure JB is no different.

Gothard himself is mixed race, born of a Mexican mom and a white American dad, hence me saying those kinds of mixes would probably be ok. But ive read in a few places that when Gothard was screening ATI applicants he skipped over mixed race pairings (most likely black and white). Plus ive read where he's extolled rock music, really music with a beat, as being from pagan Africa.... He doesnt want any quivers full of little half pagan Africans im sure, and his followers know that. :roll:

I think so, yes. But only if the woman was the person of color, and if they were east Asian or latina. I think JB could reconcile that in his head, as the children would belong to JD and therefore be white :cray-cray: . But a man of color or a black person or a south Asian period? No way in the world would JB allow one of his "Godly girls" headship to be of a different race than him or any brown grandkids, you can't explain that away.

While I don't believe JB is racist, I know that most middle aged white men in the south would not be very comfortable with interracial marriages in their family; im sure JB is no different.

Gothard himself is mixed race, born of a Mexican mom and a white American dad, hence me saying those kinds of mixes would probably be ok. But ive read in a few places that when Gothard was screening ATI applicants he skipped over mixed race pairings (most likely black and white). Plus ive read where he's extolled rock music, really music with a beat, as being from pagan Africa.... He doesnt want any quivers full of little half pagan Africans im sure, and his followers know that. :roll:

Whatttttt? Gothard is biracial? Well what other race would marry in or join ATI anyway? It's bad enough other races like Blacks and Hispanics, Asians have stereotypes against them already (uneducated, gettho, baby mama, thugs, immigrants)

I feel bad for this Maisiespace, her IG is private now.

I noticed that, too. Do you think it's because she is suddenly being swarmed by Leghumpers or do you think this is circumstantial evidence of a courtship (or pre-courtship)?

I feel bad for this Maisiespace, her IG is private now.

I don't. I mean, she made a point of uploading a LOT of pictures of her and the Duggars. I also don't know why you would have your Instagram public in the first place, since all she uploads are pictures of her and her friends. (I understand if you use it as a "food blog" or whatever, but not in the capacity she uses it.) All of this leads me to believe that she wants/likes the attention posting pictures with the Duggars gets her. That being said, I do believe that the heightened attention she was probably getting all of a sudden may have been a little too much even for her. So good for her for making her Instagram private.

Frankly, I think Josie is more interested in marriage than JD. He does not seem like the type at all.

Let's be fair. Marriage is no treat for the guys in this cult, either. No education, but they must support God-knows how many kids? He's one of the oldest of the family--WHY would he be in a rush to have all that responsibility just for some sex--and probably damned little sex too once the kids start rolling off the production line. He doesn't have to be gay or autistic or any of other previously speculated theories to not think its worth the hassle to marry and begat an arm. He long ago said he wanted to be a pilot and he has become or is becoming one. Maybe he has better goals than to build a warehouse of home and fill it with howlers? Maybe he doesn't want to follow the party line but staying single and working are the only ways he can do that without cutting off all ties to the people he cares about? Maybe he doesn't want a Gothard- Stepford Wife? While TV has certainly made JB/M rich we honestly don't know what the kids get out of the deal. He may have got the plane and "thanks"....

Personally I hope he finds someone outside the cult who will appreciate a quite, hard-working guy. And I hope he grows out of his junior high boy prank stage. He can't help the lag-time on that......

Jim Bob's probably hoping to have simultaneous twin courtships/double 'twins' wedding. RATINGS BONANZA!

Jim Bob's probably hoping to have simultaneous twin courtships/double 'twins' wedding. RATINGS BONANZA!

What if the twins married another set of twins.

You're welcome, TLC. :wink-kitty:

Let's be fair. Marriage is no treat for the guys in this cult, either. No education, but they must support God-knows how many kids? He's one of the oldest of the family--WHY would he be in a rush to have all that responsibility just for some sex--and probably damned little sex too once the kids start rolling off the production line. He doesn't have to be gay or autistic or any of other previously speculated theories to not think its worth the hassle to marry and begat an arm. He long ago said he wanted to be a pilot and he has become or is becoming one. Maybe he has better goals than to build a warehouse of home and fill it with howlers? Maybe he doesn't want to follow the party line but staying single and working are the only ways he can do that without cutting off all ties to the people he cares about? Maybe he doesn't want a Gothard- Stepford Wife? While TV has certainly made JB/M rich we honestly don't know what the kids get out of the deal. He may have got the plane and "thanks"....

Personally I hope he finds someone outside the cult who will appreciate a quite, hard-working guy. And I hope he grows out of his junior high boy prank stage. He can't help the lag-time on that......

Absolutely true. I have a 24 yo son- educated, gainfully employed and in a longterm relationship. His GF is off in dental school and my son is thinking about grad school. At 24 and 23, they see no reason to rush into marriage.

Every one of those kids should determine their own future lives- JB and M should not have that control or final say over adults.

Absolutely true. I have a 24 yo son- educated, gainfully employed and in a longterm relationship. His GF is off in dental school and my son is thinking about grad school. At 24 and 23, they see no reason to rush into marriage.

Every one of those kids should determine their own future lives- JB and M should not have that control or final say over adults.

I'm assuming they'd see no rush and you wouldn't care either if your son flunked out of high school, lived with you at home and his girlfriend wasn't becoming a dentist? I'm seeing the relevance. :angry-banghead:

I guess some believed that I was making fun of JD by saying he was not not giving any indication that he was ready for marriage.

Perhaps he does want to be married right now.

I am glad that he is making his own decisions, as all neurotypical 24 YOs should be able to do in a free country.

Perhaps comparing JD to other neurotypical 24YOs, his peer group in a free country, IS slightly relevant....that's who JD will be compared to the remainder of his life {jobs, educational opportunities, potential marriage partners} really no head slamming needed.

:shrugs:

OK nevermind then :roll: And has it been confirmed that he's neurotypical?

Has it ever been stated that he is not?

Come to think of it, would he be eligible for a pilot's license if he had any documented neurological, mental or intellectual abnormalities?

What if the twins married another set of twins.

You're welcome, TLC. :wink-kitty:

:lol: I would actually enjoy that almost guaranteed train wreck. :shifty-kitty:

Archived