IGNORED

Michael Pearl Throws Knives, Crack Whips

debrand

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3wJ0rDCo4

The young man at the very beginning of the video has a lisps and it made me think of my youngest son who had to take years of speech therapy to get rid of his lisp. That has nothing to do with the rest of the video :lol:

The video is very shaky and the audio is not good. It sounds like Michael Pearl calls his son, Nathan stupid at about 2:04. That is probably part of the act.

Nathan holds up a paper plate and whips it out of Nathan's hand. Nathan flinches and I think that Michael accidentally hits his son.

It is a 23 minute video and I have to get ready for the people to come out and fix my heater so I can't watch anymore.

At around the 8 minute mark, he talks about killing a beaver in a state park. He had to leave the park because it was illegal to kill a beaver in the park. Again, he might be joking but he is joking about illegally poaching animals

youtube.com/watch?v=lk3wJ0rDCo4

Michael Pearl misses a few times which makes me wonder why Nathan would let him whip anything out of his mouth. Pearl probably thought he would not miss the hatchet throws either.

Michael Pearl misses a few times which makes me wonder why Nathan would let him whip anything out of his mouth. Pearl probably thought he would not miss the hatchet throws either.

Nathan has no choice. If he doesn't, he is probably afraid that Michael will beat him for it. If Michael misses and hits Nathan, he is probably used to it by now, as he has been beaten worse before by his parents before he even turned two.

This is the guy who brags that if he yells "HOT" at his kids, even the full grown six foot men will drop the cold drink they are carrying, and they are still programmed to obey even though theyre all adults and have kids of their own.

Also why the hell would anyone trust this guy with parenting advice. Imagine sending your kid to a new daycare and that thing opens the door. You'd be out of there so fast!

Archived